Started on: 04-17-2004 09:42 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: CoolBlue87GT on 04-19-2004 05:35 PM
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Hi gang, Dave reporting from Punta Gorda, this is a two day show, Sunday is the big day when most of the cars show up.

If anyone is close by, stop by Sunday, we need all the Fiero's we can find. Last year we had six & one rebody F40.

Today we had 3 Fiero's , two 88 GT's , (Red & Marron), and one 87 GT ( Blue )

Boy, look what cars they put me next to !!! Yikes !!

A Viper !!!

And a Real Ferrari

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 04-18-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ShaddowGt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtDirect Link to This Post
i think you had the best car there pfh! viper.... REAL ferrari? come on, who are they kidding? they're OBVIOUSLY outclassed...
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShaddowGt:

i think you had the best car there pfh! viper.... REAL ferrari? come on, who are they kidding? they're OBVIOUSLY outclassed...

Well, we will see what tomarrow brings. The Viper has 2600 miles, is flawless. Very bright red.

One more shot,

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
You've got more trophies than the Viper.
At least they didn't put a Mera or other 308 rebody next to a real Ferrari.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Okay, we got a few more Fiero's that showed up today.

This Silver coupe was nice, Had new paint & carpet.

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

CoolBlue87GT

8408 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Paul Ignoza's Red 88

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

CoolBlue87GT

8408 posts
Member since Apr 2001
A fellow forum member from Cape Coral, GKDINC came.

His coupe sported a chevy 350 mated to auto. Sounded good !!! Sharp paint, vents & hood scoop.

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

CoolBlue87GT

8408 posts
Member since Apr 2001
The other cars in the class included a 72 Jaguar, and late model Mustang.

Here's the 1st place winner !!! Yea !!!!

STRATOHACKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STRATOHACKERSend a Private Message to STRATOHACKERDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!!!! Looks like it was good time.
Richey
Pontiac Boi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pontiac BoiSend a Private Message to Pontiac BoiDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!

------------------

AIM: gtfastbackgt Cardomain site

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on the win today. I had a great time and met a couple nice Fiero people there, Lot's of good looking cars, and the weather was perfect. Thanks for posting pics of the v-8. Maybe we can get together for a couple more local shows sometime.
Thanks Gary
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

Congratulations on the win today. I had a great time and met a couple nice Fiero people there, Lot's of good looking cars, and the weather was perfect. Thanks for posting pics of the v-8. Maybe we can get together for a couple more local shows sometime.
Thanks Gary

Thanks Gary, I wasn't sure how the judging was going to turn out. There were alot of nice cars.

Next year we'll have to get more forum members to come. The club said they would have no problem with adding a Fiero class.

Hope you got home in time to catch the end of the Martinsville NASCAR race.

I'll let you know if I hear of any local shows. Have a good one.

Dave

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Thought I'd add a few more shot's of some of the "other" cars at the show.

Originally posted by STRATOHACKER:
Congratulations!!!! Looks like it was good time.
Richey

Originally posted by Pontiac Boi:
Congrats!

Thanks to both. It's always great to win at a non Fiero show !!

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 04-19-2004).]

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
I was in Ft Myers Saturday and Sunday for my daughter's soccer game (1st round of State Cup). After the game we decided to visit my wife's 100 year-old grandmother. Whenever we leave her house, we always drive my the park. What a surprise to see that a car show was going on. What surprised me more is that my wife spotted a blue Fiero. As it turned out is belonged to GKDINC. We didn't take the time to stop. Now I wish we had. It was a beautiful day for a show. Next year, give us a little more warning, I'm sure members from Suncoast Fieros would like to take part.

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

B&BSpyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for B&BSpyderClick Here to visit B&BSpyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to B&BSpyderDirect Link to This Post
I wish we had known about it, was a beautiful day to have drove down in the convertible
Joyce

------------------

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
After reading the post about the show at 8:30 in the morning, i made it there in the nic of time, Was really a nice day. Also asked Dave for more warning
Have a Nice Day Gary
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
ahhh, summer.. car shows, show and shines.. gotta love 'em..

------------------

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:
What a surprise to see that a car show was going on. What surprised me more is that my wife spotted a blue Fiero. As it turned out is belonged to GKDINC. We didn't take the time to stop. Now I wish we had. It was a beautiful day for a show. Next year, give us a little more warning, I'm sure members from Suncoast Fieros would like to take part.

Hi Roy, Yes, mine was parked only 10 feet away !! Wish you would have stopped ! THe weather was post card perfect ! Has been for the past 7 years in a row. Wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in comming, glad I posted this.

I've been going to this show each year since 1998, in fact, it was the 1st show I ever entered. They have it set up for two days, the judging is done on Sunday. There's a Best Western, which is located right next to the park. Most of the local & out of town people spend Saturday enjoying the towns annual block party that's held with-in walking distance from the hotel. (two blocks)

On the show grounds, usually on Saturday, there are about 50 - 75 cars, Sunday is grows to about 250 cars.

I will talk with the club and let them know next year there might be more Fiero's and to plan according. I'll find out more information about the dates and verious local hotel rates. I'll ask if we could get some sort of discount, seeing were with the car show. Will forward that info to the Suncoast Fiero's club and see if they want to post in upcomming events for 2005

------------------

More photos, http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=278279

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 04-19-2004).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock