Green Fiero on eBay by Hartz
Started on: 02-04-2004 09:47 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: John Green Machine on 02-05-2004 10:45 PM
Hartz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Can't believe no one has mentioned that this baby is on the market?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2458037259&category=6419

Looks like a really nice ride.

Hartz

------------------
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo - FOR SALE
Hartz's Toys

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Very nice but pricy comsidering it needs some work (just.02)
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Looks like John Parrenti's car. It was built with the assistance of Fiero "Doc" Huff I believe. The last time I saw the car was at the FOCOA show in St Louis. He spent the day at Gateway race track with it. It is a real nice car. Most of the "work" needed is just some cosmetics, Mr Mikes seats, some paint and windshield.
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
Looks very nice. The ony thing I found scary about the auction was under vehicle condition

Vehicle Condition

Mechanically Excellent. Fires right up and shifts smooth. Handles GREAT!!

That darn f-word again.

------------------

"Peg"---- 1985 GT - THE FORGOTTON GT!-----Signature graciously provided by Naskie 18
www.cardomain.com/id/wingnutmd- Updated 01.26.04

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 02-04-2004).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that's Parenti's car.
ThaFieroMunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThaFieroMunkSend a Private Message to ThaFieroMunkDirect Link to This Post
Is this engine a Series 1 or Series 2? It doesn't look supercharged and I'm guessing its a Series II N/A. Those numbers he's giving for power seem like there had to be quite a bit of modification to get there. But theres nothing really stating what has been done to the engine to get to that HP rating so I'm a bit skeptical. Anyone know anything about it?
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ThaFieroMunk:

Is this engine a Series 1 or Series 2? It doesn't look supercharged and I'm guessing its a Series II N/A. Those numbers he's giving for power seem like there had to be quite a bit of modification to get there. But theres nothing really stating what has been done to the engine to get to that HP rating so I'm a bit skeptical. Anyone know anything about it?

That is Series 1 engine, I have a list of everything that was done to that engine at home. This was a complete custom built engine. What is said about the HP is correct. From members from my club Minn. Fieros Forever that know him (once was a member of our club way back) seen that car run on the track at a FOCOA Natl. Show , he was clocked at going 140 mph around the track. I'll get the break down of the engine and post it.

------------------

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
the price is REALLY CHEAP considering what he has done to it, i think of it as Chris West's car except in green and with a differant motor...the damn *Boyd* steering wheel cost about a grand itself.

------------------

3800 Supercharged w/ some mods

[This message has been edited by Sleeper (edited 02-05-2004).]

88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
I saw this car yesterday while I was brousing Fiero Items on Ebay.... I agree that it is worth at least the 8K he is asking for if not more. I like the paint job as well.
I hope this car goes to a good home... one that will respect it as the Show car that it appears to be.

------------------
Don Pottorff
www.vmf323.com
Red 88 2M4
Silver 86 2M4

meximan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for meximanSend a Private Message to meximanDirect Link to This Post
I met this guy in St Louis as well. I watched him blow by everybody on the race track. You should have seen the car go. He won best of show the next day, and pissed off all the V8 guys. Took him all night to clean the track and some of his tires off his car. I know he did all the work himself, and he can fabricate anything. I had him make me a set of cradle bushings when they wern't even on the market yet for real cheap. This car is definitly worth what he is asking. you really need to see this in person. You won't believe his sound system. A very nice car. Does anybody know why he is selling it?
Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by meximan:
Does anybody know why he is selling it?

he just got bored of the fiero...see this guy, John Parenti is one of the first people to take the fiero to new heights, hes worked at Fiero Motorsports w/ Keith Huff and at WCF w/ Chris West. this fiero has been in this condition for years, this is one of the the fieros that started the chain reaction of mods to what the fiero enthusiast is today, you can already see how people remember him from St. Louis and most people at that show were probably like "i want my fiero just like that."...this car is extrmely fast and you take this car back east and it will win every show, its that good in every aspect and detail.
has anyone noticed the side air vents and air vent on top of the center radio console?

last time he was at West Coast Fiero he was looking to buy a supercharged S2000.

PFF
System Bot
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post
I got to see that car first hand (and meet Keith and John..GREAT guys) when I bought my Fiero in California. The fabrication work on that engine is incredible, and from what I remember, ALL done by John......obviously a master fabricator. Sounded incredible!
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroDirect Link to This Post

Falcon Fiero

2778 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Just noticed the auction has ended EARLY!!

------------------

John Green Machine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John Green MachineSend a Private Message to John Green MachineDirect Link to This Post
Hello people. Yes it is me Mr John Parenti. I would first like to thank all of you on this forum for your kind words about my car. I thought I was forgotton by many Fiero people.I guess I was wrong. Anyway I have sold my car to a gentlemen in Washington State just a few minutes ago. The reason why I sold it is that I have had my fun with the car and it is time to move onto something different. The S2000 idea was cool, but for the reason of high theft rate I decided to go with something different. I just bought a 1997 BMW Z3 Roadster with a slant 2.8 li 6 cyl and 5 speed. The color is Atlantic Blue with a tan top and tan interior, just like the one featured in 007 Goldeneye. This is a NICE RIDE. You guys in MN. need to put some seat warmers in your car like this one has! I will always be here for the Fiero people if they need some ideas or advice. I have been around Fieros and thier owners for 12 years, and I will always cherish the memories. I just might show up at a show in Z3. I know (Boo Booo Hiss Hiss)

Sincerely

John Parenti

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock