scorpion kit car by pisa . anyone have personal pics by bsculptor
Started on: 01-08-2004 09:43 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: bsculptor on 01-10-2004 01:28 PM
bsculptor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bsculptorSend a Private Message to bsculptorDirect Link to This Post
Want to check out some pics of the scorpion kit car . Have seen the ones on the pisa website
but i want to know if anyone has some pictures out there. deciding between the artero and the scorpion.
thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
stylerw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stylerwSend a Private Message to stylerwDirect Link to This Post
Good luck on your choice of the two. I was in the same place 5 years ago. By the way I have a tape PISA sent mr on their stuff with a camcorder walking around and over both of the cars. Can send it to you if you'd like. I chose the Artero, but was a hard choice. Their is a Yellow Scorpion on Bubba Joes site in the gallery. I can try to send you some pics if you can give me your e-mail address. If you want the tape let me know your address, be forwarned it almost worn out, we played it to death trying to make our choice. I get a lot of lookers in mine, but it comes down to preference. Let me know if I can help.

Later, Robert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2749Click Here to visit 2749's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2749Direct Link to This Post

and

These were taken at the Osage Beach show. I think I have more if you need them.

------------------

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
Heres a couple. The car belongs to Gene Holandsworth and he lives in Kansas City if I remember right.

[This message has been edited by FieroGT87 (edited 01-09-2004).]

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
That is one sweet car! He did one heck of a job on the entire car, nothing less of excellent work. I have seen that car and the amount of time and money that was spent on it really shows. He is a great guy too.

-Amir

------------------

Maroon 1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
Ferrari Red 1988 Formula 5 spd: 3800 Series II Supercharged In & Running.....
Need any parts? Got 2 parts cars:
86GT 4spd
87 Coupe 4cyl

My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/
CarDomain Website: http://www.cardomain.com/id/rare87gt

bsculptor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2004 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bsculptorSend a Private Message to bsculptorDirect Link to This Post
I think i like the artero better. I like the scorpion front better than the artero front .. but overall the artero looks more interesting.
one of these days i will buy one.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock