Started on: 12-19-2003 01:15 AM
Replies: 8
Last post by: fierosound on 12-20-2003 11:19 PM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
I posted this a long time ago, so the newbies might find this handy.

Here's a cheap dress-up item. This is a GM EGR valve cover. It is now a discontinued item, but you'll find them in the wrecking yards on 80's Oldsmobile Ciera's with 3800 V6. They just snap on/off. They're very handy to cover up an old rusty EGR valve, or to keep a new EGR valve looking... well new!!!

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SKIDMARK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SKIDMARKSend a Private Message to SKIDMARKDirect Link to This Post
Weren't you giving these away at the 20th show? I remember seeing a bucket full of them with a sign that said "FREE"! It is a cool, cheap fix for an ugly EGR valve.....
Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
+ for you fierosound. Nice find, and thanks for sharing!
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
+ too from me. BTW my neck still hurts from when you WOT your car during my test drive!!!
Pyric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyricSend a Private Message to PyricDirect Link to This Post
I got one of those... then I replaced the EGR with an aftermarket one and now it is too big

At least the new one shines

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
They are actually on more cars than the Ciera. Look for cars with the red center emblem on top of the engine. I have a whole box full of those things that I have grabbed...
GARY TUCKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GARY TUCKERSend a Private Message to GARY TUCKERDirect Link to This Post
+ From me also...I had been looking for these and just have not had time to find one....I would like to buy one from you......Let me know how much...I can pay you with Pay-Pal if you wish...Thanks again for your good info!

------------------
1988 Gary Tucker (GT)

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Gotcha covered, Gary!
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2003 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SKIDMARK:

Weren't you giving these away at the 20th show? I remember seeing a bucket full of them with a sign that said "FREE"! It is a cool, cheap fix for an ugly EGR valve.....

Yup... had about 80 collected to give away. I had only 1 left on Sunday.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock