Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Custom V8 first gear for Getrag (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Custom V8 first gear for Getrag by Will
Started on: 12-08-2003 11:47 PM
Replies: 64
Last post by: Nashco on 01-12-2004 11:26 PM
wcapman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2003 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wcapmanSend a Private Message to wcapmanDirect Link to This Post
Will, contact me about the custom gears. We just happen to live right down the road (New Orleans) from the best gear grinder in the country (Prager) and a good friend of mine has offered to grind some new gears for the Fiero at pretty much cost. The more the cheaper, and we should probably let them take a crack at this. If you have the new parts we could send them to Prager for a quote. They build all of our large custom gears and service our gear boxes.

I know first hand that they would do a quality job.

IP: Logged
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2003 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
I have all the parts. I have most of the guts of an NVG-T550 sitting on my counter top, much to the chagrin of my roommate.

------------------
'87 Fiero GT: Northstar, Getrag, TGP wheels, rear sway bar, rod end links, bushings, etc.
'90 Pontiac 6000 SE AWD: Leaking ABS unit fixed, load levelling rear suspension fixed, still slow

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
So far on the list we have:

For 3.0 1st gear:
Me
wcapman
Slammed Fiero
bushroot

Maybes:
87gt5speed
86 FIERO GT
Nashco

0.63 5th gear:
Me?
Nashco
bushroot

Anyone else?
In order to get price quotes for production, we need to know how many pieces to quote.
As it stands now, we have 4-7 1st gear sets and 3-4 5th gear sets.

Now, do those of you who want the 3.0 1st want the WIDER 1st gear as well? That would require slight machining of the 1-2 shift fork, which I can do for some nominal additional cost. I, for one will go for the wider 1st gear, just because. I urge the rest of you to do that as well.

------------------
'87 Fiero GT: Northstar, Getrag, TGP wheels, rear sway bar, rod end links, bushings, etc.
'90 Pontiac 6000 SE AWD: Leaking ABS unit fixed, load levelling rear suspension fixed, still slow

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

Now, do those of you who want the 3.0 1st want the WIDER 1st gear as well? That would require slight machining of the 1-2 shift fork, which I can do for some nominal additional cost. I, for one will go for the wider 1st gear, just because. I urge the rest of you to do that as well.

My "maybe" is highly price dependent, and at 2 grand it's never going to happen. With this in mind, the extra cost of modifying the 1-2 shift fork and using a wider first (unless the cost is almost negligible) would deter me from purchasing. I really don't see breaking 1st gear being an issue if the proper material and heat treat is used. The first gear is a "would be nice" thing for me, but not nearly as much "gotta have it" as fifth gear.

I'll go out on a limb and say that I would purchase an upgraded gearset for $500 max first gear parts(widened or not), a little more for fifth gear parts. Perhaps in a year when I'm graduated and my school debt is gone, I would pay more, but at this point that's the highest I could commit to. You get under that radar and I'm in, assuming the parts are as strong or stronger than the current Getrag gears.

Bryce
88 GT

[This message has been edited by Nashco (edited 12-16-2003).]

cancerkazoo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a mabey on the wide 3.0 & 0.63.
Thanks
Steve
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
hello Will, Im running a 3.4 dohc with the getrag 5spd. Id have to leave it up to you on what to use for gears, to be honest Im happy with the combo now. If you say it would help Im in. My best time is 11.7@117mph and it runs 2300rpm at 70mph now. Thanks Norm at www.normsfiberglass.com
Howard_Sacks

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2003 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Howard_SacksClick Here to visit Howard_Sacks's HomePageSend a Private Message to Howard_SacksDirect Link to This Post
Damn Will, you dont know how to take a break, do you?

I dont have a getrag but this makes some serious sense. Its odd the SBC guys arent all over this.

Let me know when you finish the 84. Id be interested in purchasing a Fiero modified by Will.

I'll probably put the Q4 back together with MG2 gearing, drop it on an '88 cradle, and install it in an '84 I've had out back for a while. Maybe then I'll be able to sell it and get it out of my yard.

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2003 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
I guess you're running a turbo to run like that. Are you running the 282 or 284 Getrag (Regular Getrag or the transmission that came with the engine)?
The gears I'm going to have cut will only work for you if you have the 282.

I've heard anecdotal evidence of turbo setups liking taller gears... they give the system something to load against and build boost faster. ANY engine will benefit from closer gear spacing. Do you have a lot of wheel spin when you launch? What's your best 60'?

If you launch at low RPM to avoid excessive wheelspin, then a taller gear will let you launch at a higher RPM, but will be harder on the clutch.

Nashco:
With this in mind, the extra cost of modifying the 1-2 shift fork and using a wider first (unless the cost is almost negligible) would deter me from purchasing. I really don't see breaking 1st gear being an issue if the proper material and heat treat is used.

The cost of modifying the shift fork will be something on the order of $50 or less. It's really not much of a modification, just a little facing down to clear the new gear teeth.

I look at the idea of widening first more along the lines of "anything we can do to strengthen it when we're putting 150-200% of its design torque through it"

Another thing I'm looking into is adapting a Quaife diff for the Isuzu to the Getrag. I'm going to do some serious CMMing next week, but it looks possible, provided the Quaife has a significantly thicker ring gear mounting flange than the stock Isuzu diff, which is quite likely. The Getrag diff mounting flange is on the left side of the ring gear, while the Isuzu flange is on the right. I think facing the Isuzu flange back somewhat would allow mounting the Getrag ring gear to it. We'll see.

Unfortunately, Quaife no longer makes those diffs and has no plans to produce more. A freshly overhauled Getrag equipped with a Quaife and widened 1st gear should be able to take considerably more abuse in the clutch-dropping/burnout/HARD launch department than a freshly overhauled stock Getrag.

Not that ANY of us would EVER do that... but a certain margin of safety is nice

------------------

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2003 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
I've been doing some interesting math...

The tooth load in any given gearset is input torque divided by the pitch diameter of the input gear. The pitch diameter of the input gear is the shaft center of the transmission (76mm) divided by 1+(gear ratio).
I set input torque to 1 Nm to make the final number come out as something easy to work with. Once I had tooth load, I divided by the limiting width (narrower gear) of that gearset. This gives me a tooth load (in Newtons) per inch of tooth width at 1 Nm input torque.
Here are those numbers:

code:

Gear Ratio Width Specific Tooth Load (N per inch per Nm)
1st 3.50 0.735 80.56
2nd 2.05 0.648 61.93
3rd 1.38 0.668 46.88
4th 0.94 0.550 46.41
5th 0.72 0.568 39.84

As you can see, in stock form, 1st gear has the HIGHEST specific tooth loading of all the gears in the trans. Since 1st is already the most highly stressed, AND is subject to the heavy loads of hard launches, 1st gear is the most likely to break, in the event that one of the gears were to break.

Now look at this:

code:

Gear Ratio Width Specific Tooth Load (N per inch per Nm)
1st 3.50 0.735 80.56
1st 3.00 0.735 71.61
1st 3.00 0.835 63.03
2nd 2.05 0.648 61.93

Just by going from 3.50 to 3.0 first gear, we drop the specific tooth loading from 80.56 to 71.61 (11% reduction). By widening first from 0.735 to 0.835 we reduce the specific tooth load further to 63.03, which is almost the same as the 2nd gear tooth load of 61.93. Widening the 3.0 first gives a further tooth load reduction of 12% from the stock width 3.0 1st. Overall, with the same alloy and heat treatment, the widened 3.0 1st gear will be 22% stronger than the stock 1st gear.
Wcapman is confident that his contact can make gears of superior alloy and heat treatment, for an even greater improvement in strength.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 12-19-2003).]

TimGully

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2003 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TimGullySend a Private Message to TimGullyDirect Link to This Post

the shaft has two splines, 3 bearing journals, and 3 integral gears,

and a partridge in a pair tree...

So are the people who signed up for a new 1st gear going to have to shell out the $3000 or so dollars to get that 1st gear? I assume by integral you mean the gear is part of the shaft (I know 1st and reverse on the 4-speed are part of the input shaft).

I think the idea of the modified 3.0 + wider first gear and a over-over drive 5th is great, but price does become an issue. Wondering if you (Will) have considered building Getrags with the new gears and selling them as complete units?

Thanks for making this an information-packed thread.

-Tim

87GTZ34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2003 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTZ34Send a Private Message to 87GTZ34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:

You know Im in!!

Bump!

JM
THE SBC PUNISHER.
VIN9 , 288 Cams, commander 950 and Direct port in progress!!..

Not to hijack yet another fabulous thread by Will but exsqueeze me did you say direct port injected SBC?!? Holy Horsepower Batman you're kid'n right?

Will, good thread and excellent find! Do you use the percocets to give your brain a rest?

PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2003 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by normsf:

hello Will, Im running a 3.4 dohc with the getrag 5spd. Id have to leave it up to you on what to use for gears, to be honest Im happy with the combo now. If you say it would help Im in. My best time is 11.7@117mph and it runs 2300rpm at 70mph now. Thanks Norm at www.normsfiberglass.com

11.7@117mph!!! That's insane for a 3.4 DOHC 5spd Fiero. Is it Turbo charged or something. Im sorry but there is no way a 3.4DOHC can run a 11.7 without some serious modifications. I think the 3.4 DOHC guys are seeing high 13's with their motors. Please fill us in.

-Amir

------------------

Maroon 1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
Ferrari Red 1988 Formula 5 spd: 3800 Series II Supercharged In & Running.....
Need any parts? Got 2 parts cars:
86GT 4spd
87 Coupe 4cyl

My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2003 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post
One option may be to make a new ring gear for the diferential. The IMSA race people take a Getrag and use a larger ring gear to get a lower final ratio. They are in the 4.30 range I believe. They weld the cases and then remachine the bores to move the differential away from the intermediate shaft for the larger diameter ring gear that has more teeth. This allows them to use the stock intermediate shaft. If one could come up with a ring gear with less teeth this could work.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2003 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
I recieved this email a few years ago but have never followed up on it:

Rodney,
I used to race FWD Isuzus before I got into Fieros, had a 1988 I-Mark
RS Turbo with a DOHC 1.8 turbo from a Lotus Elan replacing the original
1.5 SOHC turbo and the original 5 speed with factory 3.83 gears. I
talked with Bill Luton of Isuzu Performance, he is the one that told me
my Spectrum trans has a 2.83 gearset, plus I looked it up in the owners
and service manuals, there it said the factory gearset for the Turbo
Spectrum in 1987 was 2.83 and they went to 3.83 in 1988. Somehow I
believe this to be true as the 1987, which remained original as it was
my daily driver, would run at about 60 at 1550 RPMs with 185-60-14 tires
and peg the 120 MPH speedo easily and the 1988 had better acceleration,
60 was about 2050 RPMs and lower top end with 185-60-14 tires.
If you are in need of a 2.83 gearset, I believe I can come up with at
least 3 from 1987 Spectrum Turbos, few 1988s had it as well. I am not
sure of the ratio of the 1989 DOHC I-Marks.

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2003 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
That would be interesting for the Isuzuu trans, if that's even the same trans as used in Fieros.

Increasing the shaft center distance from the output shaft to the axle isn't practical for anyone but a race team. It also interferes with the use of street accessories like the VSS. Nice thinking, though. I'me sure there's a lot to transmission durability that the race team knows that would help us here... how much of that is doable on a budget I don't know...

I have an example of the 3.94 FD for the Getrag. It should go quite nicely with the 3.0 1st gear.

------------------

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
This hasn't fallen off the radar. Wcapman and I are still looking into it. We dropped the parts off at Prager in N'awlins for them to look at day before yesterday. Not looking easy right now...

Here's an email from him:

Not such good news. Steve doesn't think they will be able to make this
gear at anything like reasonable. The gear ratio that you are proposing
does not leave enough root to make a strong enough gear. The problem is
pinning it to the existing shaft. The material of the shaft does not work
very well, so cutting or changing the shaft would be difficult, and require
grinding, rather than tooling. To make a whole new shaft would require
production equipment that Prager doesn't have. The cost of procurring
those tools would make this prohibitive unless we did 1000 parts. Steve
pointed out that the end splines are cut close to the shaft, which requires
specialized production tooling. My ideas of welding up the shaft would
have worked if the ground surfaces weren't direct bearing races. That
makes the shaft almost impossible to modify.

So, it looks like 1st gear changes are out. Tonight I'll run back over to
Slidell to pick up the clusters from Steve's house. We'll look into
changing the 5th gears to a taller (lower) ratio. I'm not sure if it's
worth the effort to change just 5th. Maybe. Comments? Disappointments?

------------------

TimGully

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TimGullySend a Private Message to TimGullyDirect Link to This Post
It's certainly disappointing to hear about 1st gear manufacturing difficulties. Would have been nice to see it work out a lot more smoothly.

I've been doing some interesting math...

The tooth load in any given gearset is input torque divided by the pitch diameter of the input gear. The pitch diameter of the input gear is the shaft center of the transmission (76mm) divided by 1+(gear ratio).

I cannot get the math to work out. I've been trying to punch in these numbers just out of curiosity from the Muncie 4-speed for comparison. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

1st gear ratio 3.53
1st gear width .80 inches.

2nd gear ratio 1.95
2nd gear width .60 inches.

The distance between shaft centers is about 75mm.

Anyone want to post results??

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
The brain trust on this Forum is awesome!
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2004 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
This thread belongs in "Technical" (not complaining), because it is a fine example of well researched, thought out and useful technical data. Many thanks.

A friend and I are looking to do a Northstar with stick shift. We have a Getrag that came with the engine (and all the stuff to make it work), but I don't know if it will hold up, and it sounds like the gear ratio isn't that swift. I have some 4 speeds laying around, and an 88 coupe with Isuzu that may be the platform on which I do the swap. Maybe I should just use the Isuzu? I might need to look into that special gear deal you have going, so keep me in mind.

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TimGully:

It's certainly disappointing to hear about 1st gear manufacturing difficulties. Would have been nice to see it work out a lot more smoothly.

I cannot get the math to work out. I've been trying to punch in these numbers just out of curiosity from the Muncie 4-speed for comparison. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

1st gear ratio 3.53
1st gear width .80 inches.

2nd gear ratio 1.95
2nd gear width .60 inches.

The distance between shaft centers is about 75mm.

Anyone want to post results??

I guess that the shaft sep is 76mm just like the Getrag and Isuzu.
76/(1+3.53) = 16.777mm (0.01677m) pitch radius on 1st input gear
1 Nm/16.777mm = 59.6 N load on each tooth of 1st gear with 1 Nm input torque
59.6/0.8 = 74.5 N/in Newtons per inch of tooth width at 1 Nm input torque. This number is what you use to compare the loading of different gears.

------------------

TimGully

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TimGullySend a Private Message to TimGullyDirect Link to This Post
OK, so the transmissions look like this then.

Getrag 5-speed

Gear--Ratio--Width--Specific Tooth Load (N per inch per Nm)
1st---3.50---0.735--80.56
2nd---2.05---0.648--61.93
3rd---1.38---0.668--46.88
4th---0.94---0.550--46.41
5th---0.72---0.568--39.84

Muncie 4-speed 3:32 final gears RPO code MY8

Gear--Ratio--Width--Tooth Load
1st---3.53----.80---74.5
2nd---1.95----.60---64.69
3rd---1.24----.60---49.12
4th----.73----.60---37.94

Muncie 4-speed 4:10 final gears RPO code M19

Gear--Ratio--Width--Tooth Load
1st---3.53----.80---74.5
4th---.81-----.60---39.69

Muncie 4-speed 3:65 final gears RPO code M17

Gear--Ratio--Width--Tooth load
1st---3.31----.80---70.89
4th---.81-----.60---39.69

[This message has been edited by TimGully (edited 01-11-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, basically. Since Tina has so many Isuzus apart right now, we should get her to measure the widths of the Isuzu gears.

If you wanted to be extra anal-retentive, you should say that tooth load is the force on the tooth for a given input torque, and specific tooth load is the force on the tooth per inch of width at a given input torque.

------------------

Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Will

14226 posts
Member since Jun 2000
Looks like it's not going to work.

I just returned from Slidell and a long talk with Steve. I had the tranny manual with me. We took apart the gear clusters and studied first gear and 5th gear. We finally figured out that we could probably get a heat shrunk 1st output [typo: input] on the shaft. BUT...the input [typo: output] gear has a ring on the inside that the syncro locks into. We would have to cut up a gear to find out how this was made because we could not figure it out. Steve thinks it is electro welded (huh?). That's a production technique that does some kind of spin welding. But the metal ring is much too small for that. So somewhere it must be made in two pieces, but we couldn't find the joint.

The fifth gear is similar. We could make one gear for the drive shaft, no problem. But the other gear has the syncro ring attached internally. It is cut and attached separately and we couldn't see how it was made. It was NOT machined in one piece.

If you still have an interest, Steve said he will cut up the 1st gear and figure out how it is made and then make a complete new gear. It, too has a problem. The root of the gear would be pretty small and he's afraid the gear would distort and eventually fail, The only way around that is to remake the whole syncro unit. Not a wise thing to do. I'm afraid that you would end up with a weak 1st gear.

But he did make an offer. If you have a set of sacrificial gears he will cut up those two gears and see how they are made. If he thinks he can do it he'll remake the gears 1st and 5th as a prototype...for free. Thereafter he would have to see what it would take but the $3500 sounds pretty close. He thinks and I tend to agree, that if you want to change gears find some stock ratios in other trannies and swap them.

I drove the Fiero over there and back Did a lot of Interstate and street driving. I think I like the gears just the way they are. A taller 5th would be nice, but it's livable. So if you want to get ONE SET made let me know. Otherwise I've got the gear set back here and I can get it to you, or meet you in Mobile or whatever.

Sorry for the buildup, but the gears are more complex than just a simple gear.

Ok, the gist is that it's VERY difficult to do this. The input shaft requires VERY specialized equipment to make it. For instance, the splines on which the 3-4 synchro presses end abruptly at a shoulder--extremely difficult to duplicate without specialized equipment. Welding the 1st input gear and cutting a new one overtop of it would be an option, except that the bearings ride directly on the shaft, rather than on separate races. Turning off the existing gear and making a new one to press on would be another option, but the root of the gear would be too thin, and machining off the 1st input would compromise the strength of the shaft. Also, going to a taller ratio would mean a reduction of the pitch radius of the output gear. The teeth of the output gear are undercut to make room for the shift collar. Reducing the pitch radius would weaken the roots of those teeth... it's a can of worms any way you cut it, and we're actually working against the packaging contraints of the transmission itself.

5th gear might be doable, but since neither myself nor wcapman really want one... we don't want to get into any third party issues.

Apologies all. I really wanted to do this, but it looks like it's not going to happen.

Hmm... That much more money I can put toward my engine overhaul.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 01-11-2004).]

TimGully

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TimGullySend a Private Message to TimGullyDirect Link to This Post

If you wanted to be extra anal-retentive, you should say that tooth load is the force on the tooth for a given input torque, and specific tooth load is the force on the tooth per inch of width at a given input torque.

and if you wanted to be extra-extra anal-retentive, I think that the specific tooth load formula we're using is actually for straight-cut gears. 45 Degree Helix gears would have slightly less loading due to that fact that helix gears are stronger and have more contact area than straight cut gears...

A thought I had today was that you could possibly take the 2nd gear (if it's part of the input shaft like the muncie is), grind the teeth off, possibly leaving enough material to hob a new 1st gear in it's place. Grind down 1st input gear & then spline the input shaft, and put a new 2nd gear in its place, because 2nd gear would possibly be large enough to have a splined gear made without falling apart.

This would certainly create a linkage problem, but that would all be external.

My other thought was since this whole gear idea is way too complicated (read $$$), just go with a 4t65e-hd auto instead...

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Bummer. While reading, I was thinking I would have a set of extra gears to get hacked up if need be...until I read the price for multiple parts would be *COUGH*...nevermind that.

Thanks for the effort Will.

Bryce
88 GT

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay