Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Carbon Fiber Interior Components... I need your help (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Carbon Fiber Interior Components... I need your help by DKOV
Started on: 07-17-2003 12:40 PM
Replies: 206
Last post by: coinball on 12-10-2003 09:41 PM
Razor_Wing

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2003 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKOV:

It doesn't "cover" the existing light fixture, it completely replaces the stock 3rd Brakelight Cover inside the car. The thought is that it is odd to have a nice shiny new CF Headliner with the old gray or brown or tan or whatever brake light cover that goes over it.

If you followed the post about pictures... I'm still waiting for them. Silly email issue not allowing attachements. But we'll get it worked out.

Anyway, does that clear it up or did I confuse you more? I hope I helped

DKOV -

yeap, that cleared everything up. Thx! I can't wait to get one!!! I want one SOOO bad .

IP: Logged
DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2003 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
I don't recall... were you one of the winning bidders? Which l;iner did you order?

DKOV -

Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2003 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKOV:

I don't recall... were you one of the winning bidders? Which l;iner did you order?

DKOV -

Are you talking to me? If you are, I have'nt orderd one, I have my funds tied up in x-mas stuff and me engine rebuild/build up for now. I'm going to be ordering one ASAP, one with sunroof and the 3rd brakelight thing. Though it could be a little while .

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2003 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
Gotcha

DKOV -

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2003 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Well peeps! I got my custom headliner today! I have to say that this headliner is a piece of art! It's awesome to say the least! I can't wait to get it installed in the car! DKOV - You've outdone yourself! Hats off to you for bring the Fiero community one AWESOME product!

Here are the long awaited headliner pictures! Mind you that mine is a custom red/graphite Carbon Fiber/Kevlar cloth. It’s so shiny that it’s hard to get a good pic of the color but I think I captured its beauty. Pictures really don't do it justice! I'm stoked. Thanks again DKOV and I'm looking forward to some other great products - in the same cloth for me!

BTW get me the cost on the grey/yellow and the silver kevlar cause now I won't hear the end of it from Elvira. She wants one too!!

Enjoy the pics people! This is a QUALITY product ALL THE WAY!

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY!
383 Stroker MPFI with NOS
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated June 29 '03 www.dirtyratracing.org

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 12-10-2003).]

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2003 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
Wow... those pics sure look nice!!! In fact, they're better than the ones I have.

I can't wait to see it installed.

I am SO glad you like it. It justifies the cost and time to hear such great things from a customer.

I'm still working on finding that elusive Silver/Yellow you are looking for. We'll get it though.

Now, it MUST be said that unlike the standard Carbon Fiber liners, this liner is Carbon/Kevlar and is CUSTOM and was ordered with extra layers of clear coating. Being Kevlar, the mat is more pourous and requires extra coats to fill but, in fact, we put SIX coats on that liner complete with cut and buffing between each coat. The standard liners in Grey/Black are not quite THAT shiny, but pretty darn close. It's just a matter of the several extra layers of clear.

That being said, the end result is the same. Beautiful.

Again, I'm very happy you like it and it does look good. Hurry and get it installed so I can see some pictures!!!

Best,

DKOV -

coinball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2003 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coinballSend a Private Message to coinballDirect Link to This Post
check your PM's DKOV
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock