Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Red Deer, Alberta Fiero Run!!! (PICS INSIDE) (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Red Deer, Alberta Fiero Run!!! (PICS INSIDE) by FLASHY
Started on: 05-25-2003 10:06 PM
Replies: 56
Last post by: SplineZ on 05-29-2003 07:49 PM
Oneredfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroDirect Link to This Post
GTfiero1- Thats mine. uuuuuuh hope you didn't like the front end. But that's another thread.
IP: Logged
Elenor84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

so 3 months ago...after 4 years i got my car back.

I saw this car I think a year ago or 2 at red-deer and weren't u there? Or was that the different owner?

------------------

Elenor84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Elenor84Click Here to visit Elenor84's HomePageSend a Private Message to Elenor84Direct Link to This Post

Elenor84

1946 posts
Member since Nov 2000

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

GTfiero1- Thats mine. uuuuuuh hope you didn't like the front end. But that's another thread.

I think he was just blown away to see a mr2 front end on a fiero....sorry dude...I warned ya!

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
Just a few things:

Lance >> you have to talk to Troy about the Northstar

Steve >> the 4.9 that Lance and Dave want/doing are differnt than the Northstar.

Trevor >> sorry to hear about the car, but good to hear that you and Viv are alright.

Indy/MR2 nose >> hey, as meantioned, whatever...it's thier car to do with as they see fit - and if they like it, then so be it...there are other cars on here that have had alot more done to them (yet they don't seem to be picked on) . One has to appreciate the time that was taken to modify these cars, whether it's your 'cup of tea' or not. And hey, at least they are willing to try something different instead of being like the rest of us lemmings

Tim

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
Ick, at first I thought I liked the MR2 nose but NOT NOW!

First off I think it's ugly but worse it doesn't fit the Fiero lines one bit!

But then again, it's his car and hell atleast he's doing what HE LIKES!

------------------

400hp @ 9,000rpm N*, 5 speed, 2.5 CoD, 4.5 0-60, 12.0 1/4, 180+MPH top speed!

Coming in 2010! :)

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2003 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Elenor84:

I saw this car I think a year ago or 2 at red-deer and weren't u there? Or was that the different owner?

I showed up but only by fluke. the guy who did all the work to it owned it then. i work in an office in that strip mall.

FLASHY- just the fender badges. let me know when you find the cd. i have a guy here who could reproduce them.

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 05-27-2003).]

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroDirect Link to This Post
that indy is awesome!!! its the first "hooked-up" indy i have ever seen in my life! but at least he is making good use of the parts from the indy to put on another fiero, i really like indys and i tink they should of offered them whit the 2.7 inline4 the real indy came whit, lappin indanapolis at more than 144mph! niccceeee, anyways great car i love it!
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FLASHY:

Actually, the INDY looks really good now that Adrian's "cleaned it up". He removed the front spoiler and the decals that were plastered all over it. Maybe change to a more stylish wing - but otherwise I think it looks fine. Here's a pic from 2 years ago.

That's no "poor Indy" - it's HOT. I actually like the car with the front spoiler and the stickers... That's a car that you can drive to the theaters to watch "2 Fast/2 Furious"...

kv

------------------

88 GT T-Top 5-spd #338 of 1252
87 SE 4-cyl 5-spd has performance sound
85 2M4 base coupe 5-spd, hardtop, rackless decklid, 13-in rally steel rims

roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroDirect Link to This Post
Kelvin,- nuff said.

------------------

CreepeC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CreepeCSend a Private Message to CreepeCDirect Link to This Post
FLASHY - When you find them could you send me over your fender badge and ferrari script. thx

ONEREDFIERO - Thanks, I think my car is awsome too. Sorry to hear about yours, that sucks, glad to hear your ok.

Nic

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTDirect Link to This Post
Geez, since most people just don't seem to appreciate other peoples uniqueness and so forth, I will right now.

oneredfiero- Great job on doing something (that not every other Fiero owner does) to the car. You got to be really carefull of your clearance though. Trust me, I have been there.

dasher- Also, great work on adapting the Mr2 nose to your Fiero. It makes the lame 84-86 nose much better in my opinion.

As far as the Indy, I like the fron spoiler, not the wing so much. It definately set's it off though!

Nice cars boyz!

------------------
'87GT 5" Drop on 17's, Can you say "Bagged"? -on air- (Custom paint, interior, stereo, exhaust, intake, spoiler)

'95 Eclipse GSX, Black, T-25 Turbo, Autometer Pro gauge, Razo shift knob, Intake, MBC

fieros only

PFF
System Bot
FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CreepeC:

FLASHY - When you find them could you send me over your fender badge and ferrari script. thx

Will do.

------------------

SplineZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZDirect Link to This Post
I really like that indy, its very unique. The only thing that I didnt really like about it was the holes in the trunk lid.. The car is very nice, and sounds awsome!

Which yellow car? There was mine, tims, Levi's, and the other one with corvette tail lights.

I have a tonne of other pictures of the thing, I am going to resize them and post the url... There are far too many for PIP

It was awsome, I had a tonne of fun, What a great way to spend a sunny sunday! Where did everybody go after the gas up? Everybody kinda split up...

James Z

------------------

- 2.8v6, 5spd
- no cat, msd ignition/coil, K&N

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2003 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post
After gas up we went back to Dairy Queen where we first met up. Seemed like a good place to get the group back together, it was getting alittle crowded at the station. I thought everyone knew about it, I was just following the others.

Yes, I could have used some sunscreen, I'm still hurting, one side of my face is beet red from driving with my face in the sun for 4 hours. It was worth it!

------------------

87GT 4.9 in progress!

[This message has been edited by crzyone (edited 05-27-2003).]

SplineZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2003 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZDirect Link to This Post
Update: My pictures are posted here..
http://www.crackaddict.com/~splinez/pictures/?mode=album&album=reddeer1&dispsize=640

If anybody wants higher res images, PM/Email me

James Z

------------------

- 2.8v6, 5spd

Blondie88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2003 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blondie88Click Here to visit Blondie88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Blondie88Direct Link to This Post
Nice pics there too! It was such a blast hanging out with so many fieros and fiero's persons...we all know who owns whom =0) At least I know our fiero has us wrapped around its little fender.

When Troy revved his engine it was like a mating call or something, all the men just stopped in their tracks trance-like and swarmed! It was hilarious...I'm also glad to understand fieros that much more!

ENCORE!

SplineZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2003 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZDirect Link to This Post
I was reading hte edmonton fiero picture album at the time, and i almost threw it on the ground and ran thru the tranny shop to see wtf that noise was

then sat and drooled...

James Z

------------------

- 2.8v6, 5spd

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors