Started on: 07-14-2003 10:53 PM
Replies: 33
Last post by: Oslo on 07-21-2003 05:51 PM
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2003 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Well, it was SUPPOSED to be a bad sensor (IAC, TPS, etc...) then it was SUPPOSED to be a blown head gasket (Antifreeze coming out of the exhaust), well I tore the head out tonight on my '86 2.5L 4cyl and the EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED AS LAST TIME!!!

For those of you that didn't see it last time: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/028163.html

#4 piston is destroyed and is throwing antifreeze everywhere.

I just 100% rebuilt this engine 1 month ago. I have had NOTHING but problems with it. The reason that I am done with this damn thing is because we rebuilt it before this last time. BACK IN MARCH!!! 2 complete rebuilds in 5 months? I don't think so. I fukking done. I just can't take it anymore.

So here's the deal:
I will be taking pictures and posting them in the mall.
1 !!COMPLETE!! 2.5L turbo kit
Includes:
One IHI RHB6 turbocharger
One 3" K&N style conical air filter
One '84 style decklid corner cut out for cold air intake for turbo
One adjustable hobbs switch
One 5psi hobbs switch
ALL turbo plumbing (5 pieces)
One Chrome Blow off Valve
One autometer boost guage
All vacuum lines needed
One secondary fuel injector & setup
Necessary modified fuel line
One custom exhaust manifold
Two oil lines (To & from turbo)
Modified Oil pan
**If wanted**:Custom turbo exhaust system
One MSD Boost Timing Master
One MSD 6AL Ignition box
One MSD GM Blaster Coil
One MSD to GM wiring harness

I will include DETAILED installation instructions with pictures and all available info.
I will include all the research I have done on this project so you don't have to.
I will also help with anything that you need help with. I will not hesitate to answer any questions and I will ship everything immediately upon payment.

I paid $700 for the kit and only half the stuff listed above was available.
I now offer the COMPLETE kit (Was not a complete kit at all when purchased from BV Motorsports) for a low $1,300 OBO.

I'm sick of this "game" with my car. I just can't take it any more.

------------------

Chris_Oslo_Nelson@hotmail.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2003 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Chris, sorry to hear about your engine. Did your last one suck down a washer or something? What happend this time?

You have something almost no one can say they have! Step back and think about it. I am SURE someone on here has a running 2.5 they would probably donate to you. Come on PFF help the guy out!

SaskatoonFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaskatoonFieroSend a Private Message to SaskatoonFieroDirect Link to This Post
I know there's a 2.5 sitting at the junkyard here in Saskatchewan(above North Dakota). Say the word and I'll find out what they want for it. Sorry about the bad Luck.

I agree with BV though, you have something MOST of use want, I would take your offer in a sec. if I could.

Step 1. Drink a Beer.
Step 2. Think about the problem.
Step 3. Drink 2 Beer's
Step 4. Think about whatyou could have.

if all else fails, or you just want to forget, follow step 5.

Step 5. Drink a 24 of Molson Canadian Beer.
(Step 5 is for canadians, if you are American please divide by 4, =6)
(just kidding, it a Canadian joke)

SaskatoonFiero
SFOG

88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SaskatoonFiero:

I know there's a 2.5 sitting at the junkyard here in Saskatchewan(above North Dakota). Say the word and I'll find out what they want for it. Sorry about the bad Luck.

I agree with BV though, you have something MOST of use want, I would take your offer in a sec. if I could.

Step 1. Drink a Beer.
Step 2. Think about the problem.
Step 3. Drink 2 Beer's
Step 4. Think about whatyou could have.

if all else fails, or you just want to forget, follow step 5.

Step 5. Drink a 24 of Molson Canadian Beer.
(Step 5 is for canadians, if you are American please divide by 4, =6)
(just kidding, it a Canadian joke)

SaskatoonFiero
SFOG

Molson is light I drink Red Hook then I beat up that bear on the commercial. lol just kidding I would buy the Kit from you but I need an engine first as mine is dead in my 86 as a plugged Radiator dosnt keep up with driving on a hot day, and with a faulty Tempeture reading on the guage it leads to a blown engine.
I am however thinking of doing a 3800sc for that car as it already has the paint to make it a car I would race

------------------
Don Pottorff
Red 88 Fiero 2M4
Silver 86 Fiero 2M4

Mastermind

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 207
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post

Throw a 4.9 in it and forget it.
Hairy_Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hairy_FieroSend a Private Message to Hairy_FieroDirect Link to This Post
God shut the **** up about a 4.9 I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that.
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I want a black sport coupe with T-Tops, a V-6, and power everything.

I want to take all of my cool sh!t out of my Fiero and put it into a nice Fiero.

I'm sick of screwing around with my crappy 4 cyl Fiero. I want a nice one and make it nicer. Not keep this crappy one and make it nicer.

Thanks for the comments. Wednesday night I'll be camping at Lake Pontiac. I'll be driving my slow-ass red Chevy S-10 to the camp site so anyone that sees the red chevy truck in the Fiero section of the campground, say hi.

Well, maybe not on wednesday. That night I'm getting totally shitfaced.

hope it helps

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
I have a running 2.5 sitting in a parts car I just acquired. Yours for 200. The transmission is dead, but the last time I heard this engine run, it ran like a top.
Less than an hour away from you. Come on over.
2Fast_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast_FieroClick Here to visit 2Fast_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2Fast_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hairy_Fiero:

God shut the **** up about a 4.9 I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that.

Am I missing something?

------------------

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatDirect Link to This Post

No shiit. The 4.9 isnt what its cracked up to be. Its a nice swap compared to the 2.8, but its nothing compared to the 3.4dohc/sc3800/or sbc. Get over it man. It has more or less, zero aftermarket. your gonna want more eventually.

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Well... I donated the only 2.5L I had sitting around. Sorry to hear it didn't work out - what the heck happened this time? It surely didn't "acquire" another washer in the system...?

Guess we'll see you tomorrow morning in Hudson!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

PFF
System Bot
HYPTNOTiSE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HYPTNOTiSEClick Here to visit HYPTNOTiSE's HomePageSend a Private Message to HYPTNOTiSEDirect Link to This Post
Man I thought the duke was a workhorse of an engine. RIght all you duke owners??

This is what happens when you try to give a duke more power. Its just not worth it people.

Sorry to hear about your luck Oslo. Swap in a diff engine or just keep a stock duke engine in there, sell it and look for a 6'er to buy. Dukes are just horrible.

------------------
Mike LeCompte
86 Fiero GT 3.2L w/ Nitrous

SAVE THE SHAUN

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Thats what happens when you crank up the boost to max in an engine not built for it. I have a v6 and I dont run over 5 pnds boost ever. Its been around the world 4 times and still goin strong.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Oslo, real sorry to hear about your engine blowup. I know it's a real bummer when these things happen.
Building, designing and running a boosted engine is not a simple task and can provide some very hard lessons and some very catastrophic results. Do everything right and the results are very gratifying. Do one thing wrong and the result shows that there is no room for error.
I have been building boosted engines for over 15 years, (both Supercharged and Turbocharged engines) and have learned much in the process. While you can produce fantastic horsepower with a turbo or supercharger you can also destroy your engine in short order as Jason and Freddy from AL can attest to. The lesson to be learned is 1. each engine has design limits and when exceeded failure will result. Put excessive boost in an engine and BOOM!! 2. There is NO substitute for proper engine management when running boosted. If the air fuel mix goes lean, the timing curve is off,the compression ratio too high, the engine goes up in smoke.
3. The higher the boost, the shorter the engine life.
I feel that it is possible to safely run 7-8 psi in the 2.8L- 3.4L but only 5 psi in the Duke. Rogers approach in keeping the boost to 5 psi may not optimize power but as he indicated engine life is unaffected.
Some claim that the 3800SC is the reliable answer to boosted HP. I would tend to agree that this engine is strong but then again Phil from RI just blew his up.
If you do undertake a boosted engine project again one day, do your homework beforehand. Plan carefully,think about the job three times and then do it once rather than thinking about it only once and end up doing it three times.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://www.turbochargerpower.com/turbo.htm

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
What about Archie.. You'd think he'd have 20 2.5's sitting around? (unless he returns them for core or something?)
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
The boost on the turbo I had was only set at 4 psi. It was running higer before, but that's because of a faulty MBC.

When the engine broke, the turbo was not even hooked up.

I'm sick of working on the 4 cyl. I've taken them apart and totally rebuilt them 3 times, and now I just want an upgrade.

So, don't assume the turbo broke it. I really don't have a clue as to what did.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post

Whats the deal? 4.9 envy?

------------------

87GT SOLD! Need a new sig
86SE 5 speed
85GT 4 speed
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/027839.html

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

nah, i think it just it seems like in every other thread somebody is like "swap to a 4.9" or "i have a 4.9 and it the best" and all

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr. Pat:

No shiit. The 4.9 isnt what its cracked up to be. Its a nice swap compared to the 2.8, but its nothing compared to the 3.4dohc/sc3800/or sbc. Get over it man. It has more or less, zero aftermarket. your gonna want more eventually.

I/m sure some are tired of hearing about swaps period so should we not mention any swaps because of it? Hairy?

Mr. Pat,

Please tell me why you believe "the 4.9 is not what it's cracked up to be". You also mentioned zero aftermarket value. Fact is if Fiero owners were thinking about aftermaket value yhey probably would not have purchased a Fiero in the first place.

Now to address the original post. I mentioned the 4.9 because clearly he is fed up with the unreliability of his turbo and the 4.9 can run with the big dogs while remaining dead on reliability at a relatively inexpensive cost.

Hairy and Mr. Pat care to give a logical response that desputes what I stated?

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post
Back to the original purpose of the thread. Did the same machine shop do the work on your last engine and this one chris? If so, maybe its time to get a new machine shop. Give us some details!!!

Steven

Hairy_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hairy_FieroSend a Private Message to Hairy_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm just tired of seeing your 4.9 threads/comments/questions. The 4.9 is a great swap and I'm sure everyone knows that, especially Oslo. It just annoys me how much you post about the motor. "Can a 4.9 Fiero beat a Neon" "Whats the top end of a 4.9?" "get a 4.9 and run wit' da big dogs". If you know so much about the 4.9 why do you ask such ignorant newbie questions? I don't think you're qualified to recommend anything, let alone give your novice opinion. Try actually installing one in a Fiero and live out your fantasy.

[This message has been edited by Hairy_Fiero (edited 07-15-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post

Hairy,

I'm free to offer my opinions as are you. I can't force you to take them to heart with acceptance. However, I'll remind you that it is not your place to play censor/moderator as to what people are allow to discuss.

BTW your last post was more illogical than your first.

Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2003 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about the motor dont give in that is what it wants u to do keep fighting it u will win it is only a machine. and i have a 4.9 i love it but would much rather have a 3800sc or sbc i hate how their is no after market for the 4.9.

Good Luck

------------------

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post
m

Originally posted by rockcrawl:

I've got my modded N/A 4.9 4 speed down to 13.3 1/4 mile. I'm still working on my driving skills, and fine tuning the ECM. I hope to get it into the 12s before I sell it, but not sure if I can do it without boost or NOS.

Becky's turboed 4.9 has far more potential, she just won't let Pete and I work it. She thinks we'll wreck it. I still can't figure out how Pete convinced her to let him put a turbo on it.

Rockcrawl ran a 13.2 with a naturally aspirated albeit modded 4.9
but I guess that not good enough either huh?

Hairy_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hairy_FieroSend a Private Message to Hairy_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mastermind:

Hairy,

I'm free to offer my opinions as are you. I can't force you to take them to heart with acceptance. However, I'll remind you that it is not your place to play censor/moderator as to what people are allow to discuss.

BTW your last post was more illogical than your first.

Don't misunderstand me, everyone else who posts about swaps is just fine. It's you who posts the obvious (time and again, over and over...) and already known. You think you're the only one who knows about a 4.9 motor. Now repeat after me 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9

Hairy_Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2003 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hairy_FieroSend a Private Message to Hairy_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Hairy_Fiero

795 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Not at all, considering I own one. I think the 4.9 swap is great and would completely satisfy the majority of Fiero owners.

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2003 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatDirect Link to This Post

I/m sure some are tired of hearing about swaps period so should we not mention any swaps because of it? Hairy?

Mr. Pat,

Please tell me why you believe "the 4.9 is not what it's cracked up to be". You also mentioned zero aftermarket value. Fact is if Fiero owners were thinking about aftermaket value yhey probably would not have purchased a Fiero in the first place.

Now to address the original post. I mentioned the 4.9 because clearly he is fed up with the unreliability of his turbo and the 4.9 can run with the big dogs while remaining dead on reliability at a relatively inexpensive cost.

Hairy and Mr. Pat care to give a logical response that desputes what I stated?

When did I mention aftermarket value??? Imentioned aftermarket for the motor,IE, theres not a whole lot you can do with it. Do you really think anyone will get back what they have in their car? I already have 5 grand in mine, dont have the motor in yet, still hve to cut the roof, and do my doors But yeah, read the post properly. And you think mid 13's is hanging with the big dogs? Get real, the moment theres a tranny that holds some seriouse power theres gonna be a ton of 11 second and lower fieros. I believe i read a post by you asking if a 4.9 will hangwith a neon?? Common, if you need to ask that question then you obviously dont have to much confidence in the all mighty 4.9. How about you wait till my swaps done, and we can race AND also compare the costs. But im in Pontiac Michigan, have fun wherever you are!!!!

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2003 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post

I'm just tired of seeing your 4.9 threads/comments/questions. The 4.9 is a great swap and I'm sure everyone knows that, especially Oslo. It just annoys me how much you post about the motor. "Can a 4.9 Fiero beat a Neon" "Whats the top end of a 4.9?" "get a 4.9 and run wit' da big dogs". If you know so much about the 4.9 why do you ask such ignorant newbie questions? I don't think you're qualified to recommend anything, let alone give your novice opinion. Try actually installing one in a Fiero and live out your fantasy.

Rockcrawl ran a 13.2 with a naturally aspirated albeit modded 4.9
but I guess that not good enough either huh?

Don't misunderstand me, everyone else who posts about swaps is just fine. It's you who posts the obvious (time and again, over and over...) and already known. You think you're the only one who knows about a 4.9 motor. Now repeat after me 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9 4.9

Not at all, considering I own one. I think the 4.9 swap is great and would completely satisfy the majority of Fiero owners.

When did I mention aftermarket value??? Imentioned aftermarket for the motor,IE, theres not a whole lot you can do with it. Do you really think anyone will get back what they have in their car? I already have 5 grand in mine, dont have the motor in yet, still hve to cut the roof, and do my doors But yeah, read the post properly. And you think mid 13's is hanging with the big dogs? Get real, the moment theres a tranny that holds some seriouse power theres gonna be a ton of 11 second and lower fieros. I believe i read a post by you asking if a 4.9 will hangwith a neon?? Common, if you need to ask that question then you obviously dont have to much confidence in the all mighty 4.9. How about you wait till my swaps done, and we can race AND also compare the costs. But im in Pontiac Michigan, have fun wherever you are!!!!

Hairy owns a 4.9 but doesn't want it discussed. Ok King Hairy oh great one, please tell us which swaps we're allow to discuss and or show enthusiasm? Nevermind Hairy I'll continue to make statements and ask any question I see fit. If you don't like it the solution is quite simple, simply skip the post and go your merry way.

Mr Pat. yes I believe the 4.9 can run with the big dogs. I never said it could OUTRUN them, but it CAN run with them. Motor Trend Television segment on the Viper vs. the Zo6 Corvette states Viper 1/4 mile 12.37 while the Corvette's 1/4 mile was 12.85 Rockcrawl's 4.9 ran a 13.2 don't you think that's a good number considering the Viper cost $80,000 and the Corvette $50,000?

USFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
User Banned

Report this Post07-16-2003 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFiero1Send a Private Message to USFiero1Direct Link to This Post
Oslo you have any pics of the 2.5 turbo kit?

[This message has been edited by USFiero1 (edited 07-16-2003).]

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2003 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnDirect Link to This Post

When did I mention aftermarket value??? Imentioned aftermarket for the motor,IE, theres not a whole lot you can do with it. Do you really think anyone will get back what they have in their car? I already have 5 grand in mine, dont have the motor in yet, still hve to cut the roof, and do my doors But yeah, read the post properly.

what does that tell about the 4.9? that you are spending money on moding the body?

And you think mid 13's is hanging with the big dogs? Get real, the moment theres a tranny that holds some seriouse power theres gonna be a ton of 11 second and lower fieros. I believe i read a post by you asking if a 4.9 will hangwith a neon?? Common, if you need to ask that question then you obviously dont have to much confidence in the all mighty 4.9

people really underestimate that car - it is fast and the neon has a history of being a good track car for handling - no matter how ugly or cheap it is - its a fast car

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2003 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatDirect Link to This Post
I dont want to to start anything here, the 4.9 is a nice upgrade, imjust sayig, theres not a whole lot you can d to it. And yes, I spent 5 grand on the body/rims/interior and system. This is a car I drive everyday, and I want to be comfortable. But im don with this. Out of curiosity, do you have a 4.9 swap? Just wandering.

P.S. I dont mean any offence to any 4.9 guy, it is a god swap, I was just saying that eventually you will want more, and theres not all that much that can be done.

PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
Well, this thread sure did go to hell in a handbag...

I'm gone for a car show and this is what happens?

I'll start a new thread for anyone that wants to know about it.

Mastermind

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2003 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MastermindSend a Private Message to MastermindDirect Link to This Post

Oslo, did you get to drive or ride in any 3800s or turbos? I drove and rode in four 4.9s while at the show.
www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/031691.html
Oslo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2003 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
no. I wish that I would've, but I know people if the need is there

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock