Started on: 07-12-2003 02:10 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Dragon on 07-12-2003 11:26 PM
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Not pictures of trailers used to carry Fieros, but trailers that used to be Fieros

I'll get it started:

I know we have all been packing for a show and wished we had a little bit more room. I'm thinking these trailers are just the right size. And if you have an old spaceframe laying around why not?

------------------
If you find my advice useful, then please give me a positive rating, thanks...

Firebird Interior Installation Thread

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post
Well, at least they're not those motor trike Fieros .

I like the style of the red one. And it has more of a finished look to it than the black one. It would be nice to have more space...

------------------
Brad
86 GT 5 speed
Aren't all Fieros project cars?

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Found another:

cancerkazoo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cancerkazooClick Here to visit cancerkazoo's HomePageSend a Private Message to cancerkazooDirect Link to This Post
Who ownes the red one, that's the nicest one I've seen?

Steve

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cancerkazoo:

Who ownes the red one, that's the nicest one I've seen?

Steve

I don't know about the red one. The black one is the only one I personally have seen. The red one above looks to be the most difficult to make though.

One more:

With a little help from MinnGreenGT who posted this a few years ago:

Here's a few pics of a trailer taken to the next level. The front has been covered for travel- I didn't get the pics without the cover. Anyway, the back has been cleared out and completely carpeted- the front has two seats mounted (stock location?) with an armrest inbetween allowing a large umbrella to be inserted. It even has an ashtray! This is a great thing to do if you've got that extra Fiero-Chassis/Body laying around! (note: This conversion was done by David & Marcia Gageby of the Minnesota Fieros Forever).

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 07-12-2003).]

wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
here's another pic of Dave Gageby's trailer that I found in the Gallery.

------------------

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
I put some pictures up at

http://www.spacecoastfieros.com/trailer/

------------------
Frank

1987 5 Speed Lowered

1985FieroGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Yet you guys are killing more Fiero's, thanks. Don't you all realize, that at the rate Fiero's are dying out, it's only gonna be an elite group of cars in the next decade, prices will be astronomical then they are now. Only collectors and rich folk will be able to get them, they will become collector status, I assure you.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1985FieroGT:

Yet you guys are killing more Fiero's, thanks. ...

I hope you don't think I'm advocating cutting up perfectly good running Fieros to make them into trailers? I couldn't agree more that I would like all 300,000+ Fieros to still be on the road.

Sadly, though some have already been wrecked, neglected, or abused to the point that they are not salvageable as running cars.

Once they have donated their parts in the name of keeping other Fieros running, I see nothing wrong with donating their space frame to create something new which benefits the Fiero community.

That certainly sounds better than being sent to the crusher.

hoola47

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoola47Send a Private Message to hoola47Direct Link to This Post
there kind of like big spoilers, they make the car you drive look cheap and ridiculous...but hey what ever floats your boat.

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
Auto, soon to be 5 spd Getrag from 88 z24, 0-60 low 8's. Best 1/4 = 16.1 at 85mph, mods, wires, CRX intake, and power pulley. Planning Turbo 3800 swap.

Bought for 2500$ Canadian.

88Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Fiero2M4Click Here to visit 88Fiero2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88Fiero2M4Direct Link to This Post
Boy what negitive vibes here. BTW I like the First one that is cool Sorry it ended its life as that but would be better then making Tooth brushes out of it.
I would be interested in the first design possiblay if I could find a Fiero that I would deem Unfixable that is beyond the point of no return.

------------------
Don Pottorff
Red 88 Fiero 2M4
Silver 86 Fiero 2M4

PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
JScott asked for PICTURE'S!! Not negative comment's. Jeeessh This forum is really different now then 3+ year's ago when I showed up here!!
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by jscott1:

I LOVE this one... Remind's me of what Mork's Fiero would look like!!...

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2003 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
The red one is the best one up there.

The black one was a doomed car with no title and thus part of it's life was exteneded so to speak. It even has more miles on it that many Fieros with 4 wheels

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock