old movie, new fiero sighting by fiero_gt
Started on: 04-22-2003 01:31 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: RWDPLZ on 04-23-2003 05:04 PM
fiero_gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_gtSend a Private Message to fiero_gtDirect Link to This Post
In Dumb and Dumber, Jim Carrey picks up Lauren Holly to drive her to the airport. When the camara cuts to Jim Carrey in the limo they pass 3 or 4 parked cars. the last one passed appears to be an 85gt.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierohutch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohutchSend a Private Message to fierohutchDirect Link to This Post
duh....Samsonite!
=)
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
"Goodbye my loooooovvveeeeeeCRASH!"....I love that movie.

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 04-22-2003).]

XRacer Pro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XRacer ProClick Here to visit XRacer Pro's HomePageSend a Private Message to XRacer ProDirect Link to This Post
Lloyde: Life's a fragile thing, Harry. One day you're eatin' a burger...next thing you're dead meat!

------------------
XRacer Pro

Krashdavus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KrashdavusSend a Private Message to KrashdavusDirect Link to This Post
Jennifer Grey drives an early model 4 cyl coupe in Ferris Bueller's day off.

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Ben Stein is so deadpan.

cjgable

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cjgableSend a Private Message to cjgableDirect Link to This Post
Anyone ever notice in the movie Son In Law/w Pauly Shore, the seats in the black Trans Am are fiero seats?

------------------
'87 2.8v6 5spd

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post
I was watching Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home the other night, and saw a few different Fieros. You have to look close, they drive by as the characters are walking through San Francisco. Also saw an episode of Knight Rider on Sci-Fi, there was a red notchback in the background of one scene. Not too suprising, given the time frame of the TV series.

------------------
Brad
86 GT 5 speed
Aren't all Fieros project cars?

3.4project

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.4projectSend a Private Message to 3.4projectDirect Link to This Post
ya watch back to the future some time they looked tricked out for futuristic look but i bet 1 or 2 can be spotted
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2003 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Yeah we had a thread a while back about how the 89/90 Prototyope was in BTTF2, back when it was still black/dark grey. It's parked along the side of a street on the left, I think when the Jeep was landing.
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2003 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Yeah we had a thread a while back about how the 89/90 Prototyope was in BTTF2, back when it was still black/dark grey. It's parked along the side of a street on the left, I think when the Jeep was landing.

Look closely, its a Ford Probe with black plexiglass type stuff all over it.

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2003 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Any idiot can tell you which one is the Probe (HINT: it's the one with the FORD emblem on front!)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/024778.html

[IMG]https://www.fiero.nl/uploads/imgs2003/pontiac-logo.jpg
[/IMG]

X marks the spot!

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave