Started on: 03-02-2003 01:09 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: buddycraigg on 03-03-2003 04:52 PM
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2003 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
A year ago, my Fieros fell prey to a p-ed off room mate. Me moving out didnt stand well with this person and revenge was taken. This is just two pictures of what I found ,the next day, when I went to get them. Notice the new curve lines for the windsheilds(custom baseball bat lines), and no ,the side windows arent rolled down. The interiors WERE mint(notice they were filled with garbage).And the gas tanks were filled with sugar.My heart sank. The good news(an after thought)is I payed $600 for both...and sued in court for $1200 and won.Profit...and two part-cars(I got to keep them).The moral of this story is...If you are gonna do something, someone doesnt like....Hide your Fieros!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Roylmohr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2003 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RoylmohrSend a Private Message to RoylmohrDirect Link to This Post
Dude that sucks. I never will understand why people take revenge by destoying personal property.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2003 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I would have curved his face in with that baseball bat if someone did that to my Fiero. I'm glad you won in court, though. I'd likely have been arrested for attempted murder.
AquaWolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2003 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaWolfSend a Private Message to AquaWolfDirect Link to This Post
You know, if that happened to me, the police might have, if I let them find him, in the FRONT trunk of one of them. I'd find a way to fit him all in there. I mean, I do have a bandsaw. heh heh

------------------
1984 SE 2.5 w/ auto (Parked, waiting for cash to drop V8 in)
1985 SC 2.5 w/ auto (Daily driver)
1996 S10 4.3 5spd. 4.10 posi rear (Other daily driver)

Fierobsessed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2003 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobsessedSend a Private Message to FierobsessedDirect Link to This Post
Dont worry, you CAN fit a person in the rear trunk, its pretty uncomfortable, but dead people usually don't complain much.
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2003 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Direct Link to This Post
Trust me...you guys ,I would have loved to do that, but then ..Id wouldnt be able to enjoy my fieros in the prison....lol, and to amaze you, it was a woman that did it!
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2003 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero67:

and to amaze you, it was a woman that did it!

Go figure

------------------
Rich
99 X-treme daily driver for sale??
97 Eclipse GS-T --ive changed my mind, i dont think i can part with it--
92 325i wifes car
White 86 SE V6 i dont drive it, i just spend money on it, Some day....

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2003 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero67:
it was a woman that did it!

i knew it was a female when you said, "Me moving out didnt stand well with this person and revenge was taken"

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock