Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fieros at Carlisle pre-registration available (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fieros at Carlisle pre-registration available by Denny
Started on: 02-11-2003 07:39 AM
Replies: 89
Last post by: grgoyl86 on 04-23-2003 06:35 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2003 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there

I'll be bringing my prototype 88 front hub assembly for those that want a see it for themselves. I'll enter in the "shabby 88" class.

WE WILL NOT LOOSE BY 2 CARS like we did last year.

IP: Logged
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2003 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Carlisle Events car giveaway for the 2003 Import-Kit/Replicar Nationals is a red 1970 Fiat 850 Spyder convertible.

Carlisle All-GM Nationals giveaway will be a 1965 Buick Skylark.

In their 2003 Newsletter, there are some policy changes:

"At all Carlisle, no vehicular traffic will be permitted on show days between 8am and 4pm. If you must enter or leave the grounds between those times, drive directly to your space or directly to the gate."

"All vehicles entering the fairgrounds must have a vehicle sticker attached to the windshield. The sticker covers admission for up to two people in the vehicle. Any additional individuals in the vehicle must present a separate pass or pay admission to enter the fairgrounds."

"The general public will not be allowed access with or use of bicycles, two wheeled scooters, golf carts, ATVs, motorcycles, minibikes, or other forms of personal transportation at any time during our events."

Season passes are available for $69.95 to all 35 days of shows at the Carlisle Fairgrounds (a $265 value).

UPS shipping is available just past the turnpike bridge beside the former Garden.

The former Longhorn steakhouse (across the street from the fairgrounds) is now a duckpin bowling alley.

[This message has been edited by Haagster (edited 03-12-2003).]

Denny

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2003 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haagster:

The former Longhorn steakhouse (across the street from the fairgrounds) is now a duckpin bowling alley.

LOL!

Hey Aus! No worries! Only chance of going there now is if you want to duckie bowl!

[This message has been edited by Denny (edited 03-12-2003).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2003 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
With over 100 Fieros expected, the Kit Car Show and everything else; I wouldn't want to miss this event. Just pre-registered today but I must advise those that are commuting from out-of-state that Hotel rooms are already getting scarce and expensive.
Just booked the Comfort Inn in Mechanicsburg (voia Orbitz) for Friday evening the 16th. at $78.88 + tax. That seems to be about the best rate that I could find.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. What a great show this is.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://turbofiero.fierojoe.com/turbo.htm

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2003 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Two months from today!!! Of course, today it is sunny and 65
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2003 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haagster:

Two months from today!!! Of course, today it is sunny and 65

SH-H-H-H-H!!!

[This message has been edited by Denny (edited 03-17-2003).]

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2003 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Denny:

SH-H-H-H-H!!!

I know. I'm going to get blamed for jinxing the weather

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2003 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
Well folks, we're under 2 months till Fieros at Carlisle 2003.

This is one event you don't want to miss!

For event info and to pre-register, visit http://fieropride.com/carlisle/ .

See you there!

------------------
Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association
New England Fiero Association
Keystone State Chapter, P.O.C.I.
P.O.C.I.

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2003 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
bump
Mattyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2003 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattymanSend a Private Message to MattymanDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on coming to the Carlisle show this year. I'm just not sure on a few things. I will probably bring my fiero unless something goes wrong, it's nothing great just a plain 87 coupe. When I register early does that include the ability to show my car and let me and someone else into the show? I will have no idea what to do once I get there. If I preregister paying with a check because I dont have paypal what do I use to get in, how do they know I registered? Is anyone on their way going to be going through the Pittsburgh area, it would be great if I could follow someone because then I would know what to do once I got there, lol. Thanks
kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2003 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mattyman:

I'm planning on coming to the Carlisle show this year. I'm just not sure on a few things. I will probably bring my fiero unless something goes wrong, it's nothing great just a plain 87 coupe.

Yea, but it's a '87 coupe with a 3.4L V6 right? I'll either have my GT Turbo, or my coupe if I swap cars in Pittsburgh for a week or so.

When I register early does that include the ability to show my car and let me and someone else into the show?

Yep....registration includes the admission for the car and its occupants into the show.

I will have no idea what to do once I get there.

Follow the other cars (seriously, that is what I did the first year I went).

If I preregister paying with a check because I dont have paypal what do I use to get in, how do they know I registered?

Everyone has to stop at the registration desk before entering the showfield outside the main gate. They will already have your name in the computer if you are pre-regestered and will give you your goodie bag and windshield sticker (to admit the car into the showfield) right there.

Is anyone on their way going to be going through the Pittsburgh area, it would be great if I could follow someone because then I would know what to do once I got there, lol. Thanks

Aren't you already going to be in Harrisburg on Friday for a Fireman's convention or something? If so you can probably hook up with the Fiero convoy that heads down from the Reading area and follow us in. However that is at your own risk since Fieros in that 85+ mph convoy have this weird tendency to have their cars die (Jen), run out of gas (John), or have e-brake fires (Jason).

Bad flashback:

Ken S.

PFF
System Bot
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2003 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post

I'm planning on coming to the Carlisle show this year. I'm just not sure on a few things. I will probably bring my fiero unless something goes wrong, it's nothing great just a plain 87 coupe. When I register early does that include the ability to show my car and let me and someone else into the show? I will have no idea what to do once I get there. If I preregister paying with a check because I dont have paypal what do I use to get in, how do they know I registered? Is anyone on their way going to be going through the Pittsburgh area, it would be great if I could follow someone because then I would know what to do once I got there, lol. Thanks

Go ahead and pre-register using the form @ http://fieropride.com/carlisle/forms/Carlisle_Flyer.pdf . Print the form, cutoff the slip at the bottom, and mail with your check.

You will receive a card or cards from Carlisle before the show. Bring it (or them) with you. When you sign-in at the gate you will receive a Carlisle goodie bag, a placard, and a windshield sticker. Those are your passes into the fairgrounds. That also serves as admission for you and one passenger for the 3 days of the show.

Stay in the right lane through the gate, then turn immediately right and follow the lane to our showfield (near the bulding with the eBay sign on it).

You will also receive a goodie bag from MAFOA when you sign in at our tent, along with a raffle ticket for a chance at 1 of 2 $50 Kick Hill Farm discount certificates. Only pre-registrants are eligible.

There are MAFOA and Western PA Fiero Club members in and around Pittsburgh, and some are PFF members. Perhaps one of them will respond? LOL!!!! I see Ken already has!!!

Holler if I can help with more!

See ya there!

------------------
P.O.C.I.

[This message has been edited by Denny (edited 03-20-2003).]

fierojunky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2003 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierojunkySend a Private Message to fierojunkyDirect Link to This Post
Ken, You got Mattyman confused with me. I have the 87 3.4 Coupe and will be going up friday for the fire/ems expo at the farmshow complex in Harrisburg.
Matt, you are more than welcome to follow me up, but like I said I am going up early on Friday. I will be in Harrisburg for 10:00 a.m. This is also the first time I will be attending the Carlisle show. If I remember posts from other years you might be able to catch up with Roger and Lisa and others coming from Ohio. I think a group met in New Stanton and caravaned up.
kslish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2003 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierojunky:
Ken, You got Mattyman confused with me.

Ooops....that's right. Need crib notes sometimes to keep track of everyones real names and PFF usernames.

Ken S.

Mattyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2003 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MattymanSend a Private Message to MattymanDirect Link to This Post
That would be sweet if I could caravan with a few people that are on the way like Roger and Lisa and whoever else is from Ohio. If anyone has more info about this let me know. It would be nice seeing other fieros the whole time while driving it will keep my busy, lol.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2003 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Got to bump this post to the top. That's the least that I can do to help get the word out on one of the best Fiero shows in the world!

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://turbofiero.fierojoe.com/turbo.htm

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2003 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
You only have 3-1/2 weeks left to pre-register for Fieros at Carlisle!

Pre-registering makes you eligible for a special raffle, and saves you $$$!

Do it now @ http://fieropride.com/carlisle/pre-reg.htm !!!

Caf 85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2003 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Caf 85GTSend a Private Message to Caf 85GTDirect Link to This Post
How and when are the Ohio people going through Ohio? Are they traveling 71 over to New Stanton? How can I check with these people.. Duh do they want checked with?
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2003 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
How about starting a new thread, tentatively titled "OHIO PFF MEMBERS!! Who's going to Fieros at Carlisle, want to caravan?"

------------------
P.O.C.I.

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2003 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post
Let me just add that you should see the raffle prizes we'll be having!
Take a look athe sponsor's page on www.fieropride.com/carlisle. We have some great folks involved in this event.
Also, about the pre-registration - as Denny has mentioned, there will be a special raffle (thanks to Kick Hill Farm) for those who pre-registered, but we will also be providing at least one free cleaning product to pre-registrants, while supplies last. Those who pre-registered earliest will get them until we run out.

See ya there!

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2003 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
ttt
PFF
System Bot
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2003 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepDirect Link to This Post
Sweet. This show sounds awesome. I'm pretty new to the world of Fieros so this will be sweet. I hope I can get the 86 SE fixed in time for the show... maybe I'll put it in the show.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2003 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
dont let that stop you. always a bunch ofhalf finished cars there, lots of primer, lol.
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2003 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
You now have less than 3 weeks left to pre-register for Fieros at Carlisle!

As stated before, pre-registering makes you eligible for a special raffle, and saves you $$$! The special raffle is sponsored by Kick Hill Farm, and is for those who pre-registered, and we will also be providing at least one free cleaning product to pre-registrants, while supplies last. Those who pre-registered earliest will get them until we run out.

Take a look athe sponsor's page on www.fieropride.com/carlisle. We have some great folks involved in this event!

If for no other reason, come to attend Archie's seminar on Saturday, and help heckle him!

C'mon, whatcha waitin' for? Register now @ http://fieropride.com/carlisle/pre-reg.htm !!!

See ya there!

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2003 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post
If you haven't already heard, we've added a few more classes this year.
We now have Mild Custom and Wild Custom, in addition to the previous Modified classes.
The Factory Stock Class, for pure stock cars, has been getting more popular, we have a good collection of cars already registered for that class already.

BTW, we have a limited number of special products to give out to those who are pre-registered, while supplies last. Get your pre-registration in early to ensure getting your own item!

Go to www.fieropride.com/carlisle for more info and to pre-register.

If you have additional questions, write to us at carlisle@fieropride.com.

See YOU there!!!!

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
Two weeks left to pre-register!

Do it! http://fieropride.com/carlisle/pre-reg.htm

KitKar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitKarClick Here to visit KitKar's HomePageSend a Private Message to KitKarDirect Link to This Post
I'll be going. Already have my plane tickets. So obviously I won't have my Fiero. I'll be walking around taking pictures. I'll be wearing a "Kingdom Customs" shirt so if you see me say hi.
There's a lot more than Fieros there too. This is one of my favorite pics from last year. Heaven.

------------------
Rick Lord
Webmaster
http://www.KitKar.com

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2003 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post
We have a great collection of sponsors for this year's show!
Check them out at www.fieropride.com/carlisle.
If you know of anyone who would like to join this fine list of sponsors, they can contact us at carlisle@fieropride.com.

See you there!

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2003 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KitKar:

I'll be going. Already have my plane tickets. So obviously I won't have my Fiero. I'll be walking around taking pictures. I'll be wearing a "Kingdom Customs" shirt so if you see me say hi.
There's a lot more than Fieros there too. This is one of my favorite pics from last year. Heaven.

That picture has to be from Sunday, 'cause I sure don't remember any sun on Saturday! I felt like a chilled duck all day!

Look us up around the MAFOA tent, Rick.

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2003 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Free bump for a great Fiero show!!!

Time is running short. If you are planning to register by mail, it is time to write the check... Don't count on the April 18 deadline being extended for pre-registration. Would you rather spend your money in the Fiero vendor area or at the gate????

www.fieropride.com/carlisle

[This message has been edited by Haagster (edited 04-06-2003).]

Mattyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2003 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MattymanSend a Private Message to MattymanDirect Link to This Post
I'm planning on preregistering today, but I have a question. If I register and send my money and for some reason I can't make it will I get refunded or screwed? lol. Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2003 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post

I'm planning on preregistering today, but I have a question. If I register and send my money and for some reason I can't make it will I get refunded or screwed? lol. Thanks

Uh, I guess the answer to that would have to be ther latter.

If it happens that way, just figure that you're sponsoring a great show. That way it won't hurt as much!

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post
New announcement!

We will again be holding our "What Is It" game with the assistance of Wayne's Fiero Parts. Wayne will have an unusual part on display at his tent, and you will get to guess what it is. A winner will be drawn from the correct entries.

Come join the fun!

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2003 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grgoyl86:
We will again be holding our "What Is It" game with the assistance of Wayne's Fiero Parts. Wayne will have an unusual part on display at his tent, and you will get to guess what it is. A winner will be drawn from the correct entries.

I always play that game, but never get the right answer

AKA - free bump...

MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2003 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaDirect Link to This Post
i am hoping to get down there, but its on a monday, so i got to somehow get out of school, havent been absent much, maybe my parents would let me skip a day or two hehe
anyways if i cant go, i expect to see lots and lots of pictures, dont hold back! haha
hopefully i'll c ya there
~Mark

------------------

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2003 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarkJPana:

i am hoping to get down there, but its on a monday, so i got to somehow get out of school, havent been absent much, maybe my parents would let me skip a day or two hehe
anyways if i cant go, i expect to see lots and lots of pictures, dont hold back! haha
hopefully i'll c ya there
~Mark

Better check your calendar again, the Import/Replicar show is Friday thru Sunday, May 16, 17, and 18. The Fieros at Carlisle show is in Saturday, the 17th.

For more info follow the link provide by this banner when you see it.

See you there!

[This message has been edited by Denny (edited 04-09-2003).]

Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2003 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
Bumping to make sure MarkJPana sees the above . . .
Denny

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2003 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
One week left to pre-register!

As stated before, pre-registering makes you eligible for a special raffle, and saves you $$$! The special raffle is sponsored by Kick Hill Farm, and is for those who pre-registered, and we will also be providing at least one free cleaning product to pre-registrants, while supplies last. Those who pre-registered earliest will get them until we run out.

We have a limited number of special products to give out to those who are pre-registered, while supplies last. Get your pre-registration in early to ensure getting your own item!

If for no other reason, come to attend Archie's seminar on Saturday, and help heckle him!

We have a great collection of sponsors for this year's show! Check them out at www.fieropride.com/carlisle/sponsors.htm. If you know of anyone who would like to join this fine list of sponsors, they can contact us at carlisle@fieropride.com.

We will again be holding our "What Is It" game with the assistance of Wayne's Fiero Parts. Wayne will have an unusual part on display at his tent, and you will get to guess what it is. The winner of a $50 parts discount certificate will be drawn from the correct entries. Wayne will be there to honor the certificate.

Follow the link provide by this banner when you see it, or go to www.fieropride.com/carlisle for more info and to pre-register.

If you have additional questions, write to us at carlisle@fieropride.com.

See ya there!

[This message has been edited by Denny (edited 04-11-2003).]

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2003 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post
This is shaping up to be the best Fieros At Carlisle Event EVER!
We have great raffle prizes!
Fantastic Sponsors!
Special items for pre-registered attendees (including extra stuffers in the
goody bag, AND a special raffle)!
And there will be a lot of great Fieros!

Registration counts are up from previous years. we have folks registered
from CT, MA, MI, and Canada, in addition to those from the Mid Atlantic
area.

There will be Fiero parts vendors there, as well as all those Kit Cars and
Imports around the rest of the Fairgrounds!

Don't miss this one!

Pre-register now, the deadline is this weekend. We will be announcing soon
that the deadline is extended through the weekend.

Check it all out, and register online at www.fieropride.com/carlisle.

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2003 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Direct Link to This Post
Still a few more days to pre-register!
The deadline has now been extended until Monday, Apr 22.

This is gonna be the best one yet! Don't miss it!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock