Started on: 02-02-2003 01:55 AM
Replies: 29
Last post by: lildevil on 02-03-2003 08:07 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
We had 7 Fieros entered in the NIFE Club display at Chicago WOW show and all 7 of them won awards Saturday night.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Tomorrow, we hope to win the Club Display award.

Archie

Kameo Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post
Way to go guys, Congrats and good luck tommorrow

------------------

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Excellent. I hope yous guys get the club display too.

------------------

White 86 GT 4 Speed Manual - Black 86 GT Auto
The Fiero Shop International - Jade Web Design
If you appreciate my contribution please give me a rating

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Great Job everyone!! Good luck with the group display also...
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001
You said that you all were 7 for 7..?? What about the step-child? You know the 'Naked Fiero'?? Just Curious.....
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
Congrats to all. Anyone have more pics of the second cars hood? I like the look of that.

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 Supercharged
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.

Boominator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoominatorSend a Private Message to BoominatorDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations & well deserved!!! Excellent looking Fieros, super nice jobs on all of them. Where can we purchase one of those Neon "PONTIAC FIERO" display signs? Is that something you currently offer for sale Archie?
Tina

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TinaSend a Private Message to TinaDirect Link to This Post
Way to go !!!
Our dear Fieros just have a way of raking in the awards whenever they go to shows.
Crossing my fingers that you guys walk away with the Club Display award as well.

Now how about some pics from the rear of the car in the seond picture, looks very interesting

Tina

BTW Archie, who ended up cleaning "the Stinger" this time

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Excellent!!!!

------------------

Click to Listen!

Tabs31

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
Congrats to everyone who entered the show. I think you guys are gonna get the group award. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

------------------

With the accurate understanding of god and his law they went about the work of building a new nation....The Rainbow Children.

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Well done! Congrats!

Sadly, the WOW doesn't even come to Atlanta any more.

------------------
Raydar

88 3.4 coupe. A work in progress.

Out of my mind. Back in 30 minutes.

fiero77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero77Send a Private Message to fiero77Direct Link to This Post
I am glad that the show there was worth the trouble. The show in Indy this weekend was lame. There was only one Fiero entered and a bunch of rice. Some of the old cars were nice though. Over all not worth the price of 2 tickets and 4 hours round trip drive!
The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
The 1st Pic's blue GT... nay more pix of his spoiler mod?
stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiDirect Link to This Post
Congrats...Archie's doin' a good job representing the Fiero community out there...Awesome stuff!

------------------

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Congratulations Archie. Am I the only one who noticed that you were the only one not to pose with your car?
rgeeinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rgeeincSend a Private Message to rgeeincDirect Link to This Post

To Archie, and the gang at WOW,
You guys get a well deserved Congratulations, from me and the rest of the Fiero Community. You made a very good showing, and 7 for 7 you can't beat that. Here's hoping you come home with the club display award too.
That would really make a statement for Fiero's everywhere.
OUTSTANDING JOB GUYS!!!
Bob
jubjub2m6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
User Banned

Report this Post02-02-2003 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jubjub2m6Click Here to visit jubjub2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to jubjub2m6Direct Link to This Post
ya i gotta ask what is up with that wing on this are...almost looks like a stock wing with a dip in it or something???

------------------

86SE Gold 4spd Modified
VROOOOOOM!!

fierogsmith

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogsmithSend a Private Message to fierogsmithDirect Link to This Post
Hey Archie , Lots of work and planing pays off ! The NIFE Fieros look outstanding . Makes me damn proud !

Galen Smith
Red 85 Sport Coupe
Founder of Suncoast Fiero Club
Florida Fiero Council

Automoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutomodaSend a Private Message to AutomodaDirect Link to This Post
KICK ASS!

All of those cars deserve it too. I hadnt seen some of them before-- one wonders what other extremely nice Fieros are sitting in some garage, just waiting to make a suprize appearance and steal the show ;o)

------------------

87 Quad 4 HO convertible

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post
Archie et al : You guys f--king rock!

oh, and i'd like to see more of the spoiler in pic#1 and the hood vent in pic#2

PFF
System Bot
Azarael

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AzaraelSend a Private Message to AzaraelDirect Link to This Post
Whose car is that (teh blue one) ... I must find out about that wing.
LT-5Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT-5FieroSend a Private Message to LT-5FieroDirect Link to This Post
Can I get more pictures of that white one? I really like it.

------------------
1985 Pontiac Fiero 2M4
Soon to become the LT-5 powered Pontiac Fiero ZR

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Direct Link to This Post
I'm guessing that's the debut for the spoiler on the blue car, because it didn't have it at the Dells last year...

As for Lothar's hood, here's another pic and a link with a little more info....

Lothar Bachers N* from WOW

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2003 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
For those of you that asked; the blue GT belongs to the vice pres. of NIFE Rich Benanti. He did the custom spoiler himself and yes he did use a stock spoiler to do it.
The scoop was also created by him.
Here's a closer shot of the decklid:

The display looked great and a lot of thanks should go to the following people for putting together the great display and bringing their wonderful cars:

------------------

N.I.F.E. Activities Director

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boominator:

Congratulations & well deserved!!! Excellent looking Fieros, super nice jobs on all of them. Where can we purchase one of those Neon "PONTIAC FIERO" display signs? Is that something you currently offer for sale Archie?

The sign belongs to Larry Johnson. He got it made at a sign pro shop from a picture of a sign he saw {changed GTO to Fiero}. Great looking sign , I'm sure it helped us win a club award again this year. We got 3rd out of 8 club displays.........$500 bucks
]

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 02-03-2003).]

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations to all! It's great to see Fieros getting this kind of attention in a show that's not Fiero only.
Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

I'm sure it helped us win a club award again this year. We got 3rd out of 8 club displays.........$500 bucks
]

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 02-03-2003).]

DL10
The PT Cruisers and the Buick GNX/Grand National Clubs always have a very strong and well organized display. Did they take first and second in the Club Displays this year?

[This message has been edited by Bazooka (edited 02-03-2003).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Awesome job guys n gals. Those are all great looking cars. I can see all the detail work that went into all of them. I wish I had the time and patience for that workmanship. Mine are all too much of drivers to spend all that time Congratualtions to all again.
lildevil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2003 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
Congradulations to all involved. Those are some really truly GREAT examples of our beloved Fiero. My brother NOS3800 and I attended the Baltimore WOW and also recieved trophies. Unfortunitly EVERY car that attended the show recieved a trophy of some sort. Was the Chicago show the same? Also did they seperate you guys into a seperate class? In Baltimore they had us with the Vettes then at the last minute before the show they switched our 2 cars into our own class. It was still a great experience. If they put you guys into your own class who won Best? Jus curious. I noticed Lothars car was mentioned in the IASC show manual also.

Looking good and ConGraduLaTionS!!!

------------------
Earl Sessions
1985 Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6
Best ET: 13.125 @ 102.06 mph

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay