It's done !! here are the pics by WMac
Started on: 11-29-2002 03:47 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: 88fierogt123 on 12-22-2002 11:42 PM
WMac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WMacSend a Private Message to WMacDirect Link to This Post
OK Just the highlites, Way too much to list.
Held Motorsports Koni Coilovers, Irm Side Scoops, 355 Nose, Custom made Wing, Cross drilled brakes, Mikes Leather with Ferrari horse, Speaking of Ferrari Horse,Those Wheels and Tires used to be Dkov's, Caught him sleepin one day. Hee,Hee,Hee. Momo steering with Ferrari horm button. Bla,bla,bla,bla................

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerDirect Link to This Post
Looking good,love the paint!

------------------
1986 Fiero SE
www.2m6performance.tk

rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Direct Link to This Post

-Ryan

------------------

Red 88 Formula

AOL - i am RATDOG

http://members.cox.net/rynelson85/

quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Direct Link to This Post
Beautiful, just beautiful. Do you have a rough price estimate, and parts list. I think I found what I want to do to my car. You get a definate + from me.

Ryan

------------------

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
i like it all all but do you have to front it as a ferarri.... do people actually believe that?... don't get me wrong i love everything that you have done there, but if kameo kid can get flack for his GTR logo... well you know
Don_Chi_Chi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Don_Chi_ChiClick Here to visit Don_Chi_Chi's HomePageSend a Private Message to Don_Chi_ChiDirect Link to This Post
Georgous car, but I am sorry when I say that the Ferarri emblems will probably get you ridiculed, people may figger you tried to build a cheap kit car but didn't know quite what you were doing. As a Fiero it is one of the nicest I've seen in a long time though....definite +
BlkBird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlkBirdSend a Private Message to BlkBirdDirect Link to This Post
I hate you
j/k, nice ride Im just jealous
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post11-29-2002 04:25 PM   Send a Private Message to BlkBirdDirect Link to This Post
I like it, other than the Ferrari emblems and the nose.. ruins the whole look imo.

------------------

Fierosite - Your Number One Resource for Fiero websites

fierce_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierce_gtSend a Private Message to fierce_gtDirect Link to This Post
i gotta admit that i don't like the ferrari emblems. Overall very nice and yes i am envious. nice fierrari!
wpgfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wpgfieroSend a Private Message to wpgfieroDirect Link to This Post
yah I agree, I don't like the ferrari emblems, but still looks nice, I like that nose and those side scoops, just without the ferrari emblems.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Id park it in my garage. It looks great. Leave the emblems if you like them, but id take the 348 off the back. It dont look like a 348 but it does look Ferrari to me. Just make em guess.
PFF
System Bot
TI_3VOM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TI_3VOMSend a Private Message to TI_3VOMDirect Link to This Post
...now here's an idea that I don't remember seeing before....instead of Ferrari, how about similar emblems/cutouts, but spelling FIERO (in the familiar Fiero font). Sure would be something unique. Just my $.02 worth.
The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
can you give us details on the decklid window as far as what supplies and materials you used to make it?
WMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WMacSend a Private Message to WMacDirect Link to This Post
OK, I get it, You hate the emblems.....
Thats why its in my garage, He, He.
Sh-- I thought i would get more greif about the rear wing from you guys and so far not a word. your letting me down guy's. Anyway the rear window is Tempered glass, I took a router bit down to the local machine shop and had an oversized coller pressed onto the bearing, Cut a hole in the middle fired ur the router, and presto....... Well ok not quite that easy actually it was a real B--ch, thats probably why Skitime and I are the only ones with one.

More so than that its been a fun project for Me. no matter if you like it or not. thats what so great about our little cars, there personal, and theres so much you can do to them.

So next I belive it will be the Engine swap, and a new dash. Just thought I would share some pics

skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
Hey the car looks awesome. The trunk lid turned out great. I guess I will have to order more tempered cut glass for others now since you used my only spare tempered window. You definitly have a head turning car.

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 Supercharged
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.

FieroMGDriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMGDriverSend a Private Message to FieroMGDriverDirect Link to This Post
I don't know why nobody commented on the wing before, but I do like it. It reminds me of the stock wing, and I like how it doesn't stick out past the sail panels. I'm not a huge fan of the emblems, but the car looks nice as a whole. I'm sure you spent a large amount of time getting all the details how you wanted, and it looks well put together. Good job, a real head turner.

------------------

AIM: FieroMGDriver

OutlawFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OutlawFieroClick Here to visit OutlawFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OutlawFieroDirect Link to This Post
You have done a really nice job with the car, congrats. Great job on the details of the car, the wing looks good, and I wonder where you got the back-end plus tailights from? I also wanted to ask about your sideview mirrors, did you buy real ferrari ones?

------------------
Help, Someone has lit a Fiero in my a#@!

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I think the wing looks ok!

I wouldn't mind seeing a side profile though..

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
GEEZ THAT'S A NICE WING! WOW, I REALLY LOVE IT! LOOKS FANTASTIC! HOW DID YOU DO IT?

Happy now?
Btw, I meant every word.

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WMac:
So next I belive it will be the Engine swap, and a new dash. Just thought I would share some pics

And guess what I have sitting at the house...

You never called me back... But I got you covered anyway buddy!

Call me, eh?

DKOV -

tomanyfieros

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tomanyfierosSend a Private Message to tomanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
MORE PICS! i luv your car!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
WMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2002 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WMacSend a Private Message to WMacDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Skitime its one of my favorite parts,
Hey Dkov Call me back again, when we talked last week I told you i would call you but failed to get the phone #, I would like to come see you tommorow and drive your car.

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2002 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post
Hey WMac (nice name )... You got mail.

See you tomarrow?

DKOV -

------------------
88 Fiero GT 3.4L TDC - installing Turbo
88 Lotus Esprit Turbo X180R
97 Ferrari 355 Replica - under construction
00 Durango R/T Supercharged and then some!

DKOV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2002 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKOVClick Here to visit DKOV's HomePageSend a Private Message to DKOVDirect Link to This Post

DKOV

1564 posts
Member since Mar 2001
I just realized... Those cross drilled brakes used to be mine too!

Man, I must have been sleeping!!!

Hey... are those my Mirrors too?

DKOV -

------------------
88 Fiero GT 3.4L TDC - installing Turbo
88 Lotus Esprit Turbo X180R
97 Ferrari 355 Replica - under construction
00 Durango R/T Supercharged and then some!

[This message has been edited by DKOV (edited 11-30-2002).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2002 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaDirect Link to This Post

Man! You don't know how lucky you are to have some money...

Tabs31

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2002 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
WOW! Your car look killer! I love it and I really like the wing.

------------------

With the accurate understanding of god and his law they went about the work of building a new nation....The Rainbow Children.

87GTBro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2002 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTBroSend a Private Message to 87GTBroDirect Link to This Post
All it really needs is some aftermarket exhaust tips to finish it off.
Dan R

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2002 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dan RClick Here to visit Dan R's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dan RDirect Link to This Post
I think the car looks awesome, very well done. The wing is great, so is the back part.

As for the Ferrarri stuff, keep it if you want, its personal choice, don't let anyone tell you what your car should look like, you did a good job on your own.

ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2002 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopDirect Link to This Post
How about Fierro?
It's closer looking to Ferrari, but still recognizable as fiero. Youl could also use the Italian flag colors in the background (red, white and green)to bring a more European look to the design.
BUCK WILLIAMS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2002 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BUCK WILLIAMSSend a Private Message to BUCK WILLIAMSDirect Link to This Post
It looks great! Fix it and label it the way you like it! It's your money so enjoy it YOUR way. We don't want all Fieros to look the same! Craftmanship and your ideas look good. My $.02
blackie2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2002 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackie2m6Click Here to visit blackie2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to blackie2m6Direct Link to This Post
Nice job with your car.That's awesome looking

------------------

Best of class-HMN- Carlisle 2002

PFF
System Bot
Camman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2002 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CammanClick Here to visit Camman's HomePageSend a Private Message to CammanDirect Link to This Post
No disrespect or anything meant at all because your car looks really badass and I really like it but like how do you present that to people, like what do you tell them when they ask about your car?
86GTchick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2002 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTchickSend a Private Message to 86GTchickDirect Link to This Post
swweeeettt ride!! i def. like it!

------------------

Rex

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2002 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RexSend a Private Message to RexDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride! Would you put up some pics of the interior,so at least I'll know it's not a ferrari.
JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2002 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
WOW!! I'll gladly drive that car. Emblems and all. One of THE sharpest Fieros I have seen. Did you do all the work yourself (except possibly the painting), or did you have it done in a commercial garage?

------------------
Jim
www.jkfiero.com

WMac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2002 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WMacSend a Private Message to WMacDirect Link to This Post
Answers, Yes I did all the work myself
Im blessed with a friend who owns a body shop, and since i started the project ive taken it over there two times to have him paint it and help with expertise.

What do I tell people, Well, depends on what they say?

Nice car man............Thank You.
That is awsome.......... Thanks
Thats not a ferrari, Is It?............ No its a pontiac,.............. Yea right.
and for those in the know, including our local ferrari dealer where purchased the badging.......Thats Cool.....Thats really Cool...heres a free Gran Turismo ferrari licence plate frame to put on it.. Well take the advertising.....
And the best of all was from the ferrari sales rep.......Will you build me one.

88LeSabre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2002 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88LeSabreSend a Private Message to 88LeSabreDirect Link to This Post
what size tires are you using on your car??? In one of those pics the front driver side tire looks really wide, maybe its just the angle. Anyways I'd be interested to know what size it is cause it looks nice.

oh and thats a great job with the car, as far as the badging goes, i do like the ferrari horse right in the middle, its a nice touch.

------------------
1987 GT Fastback
Stored for the Winter

Alex

AgaricX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2002 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AgaricXClick Here to visit AgaricX's HomePageSend a Private Message to AgaricXDirect Link to This Post
I definitely like the look.

Intersting choice of wing... Looks like a new Accord coupe wing.

Not NEW new... 99-02

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2002 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTDirect Link to This Post
Nice job and great looking car!! A lot of work went into that car. Take care of it.

Amir

------------------

1987 GT 5 spd: 2.8L
(15.57 @ 87mph)
1988 Formula 5 spd: 3.4L
(15.56 @ 84mph)
My Website: http://www.members.cox.net/rare88/

Carlc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2002 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarlcSend a Private Message to CarlcDirect Link to This Post
Love the wing & light combo.

Do you fancy letting on how you achieved the lights?

Carl....

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock