Bye-Bye Roadster.............. by Devotshka
Started on: 10-29-2002 03:27 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: qwikgta on 10-29-2002 07:06 PM
Devotshka

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DevotshkaSend a Private Message to DevotshkaDirect Link to This Post
Well, the roadster has been picked up and carried away to a brighter future than i could provide.

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
So who was it that ended up with it?? Was it a PFF member??

The car was bought by B & B Spyders. I did not want to reveal to many details last night until i got an okay from him today. All i can say is the car WILL be completed, and it WILL be something special when its done. I truly don't think i could ask for anything more. Bill is a real straight-up guy and it was a pleasure doing business with him; i really feel good about him getting the car.

As for everyone here, thank you all so much for your support through this, not just the sale but also the construction of this car. I'm sorry things had to end this way, and to let down a few of you that had some of your own blood in the project, but i had no choice; it was for the best.
Some parting pics:

Thank you all,
doug

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Always sad to see them go isn't it.

------------------

The Fiero Shop - International | CFOG-International

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Doug,
Man, I'm sorry. I know how it feel's to lose a Fiero that you love! But, NOW you know how to do all the re-enforcing and all so maybe you could do another one day...??? That sound's like a plan to me! I'm glad to see that you trust the person that ended up with it, That make's a BIG difference!

Smooth!!

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
Congrat's to Bill and his e-bay bidding. To win the bid by a $1.66 was a cool move. I think I just learned something from this. Anyhow good luck to all concerned. Thanks Gary
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
i would have loved to buy that

------------------

--Adam--
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
IM AOL: GTFiero
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
It'll certainly be interesting to see what Bill/B&B Spyder does with the car. From what I've seen they're pretty creative types to start out with. Looks like it's at least in good hands still!

...maybe we'll be seeing it again soon- like at Daytona 2003?

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Direct Link to This Post
sorry it had to go, hopfully the thread i started about it helped you get a little more $$ out of it

------------------
Rich
92' BMW 325i
97' Eclipse GS-T
***nweley added***
87 MR-2 Winter Beater

"It's thirty minutes away?... I'll be there in ten." -

Devotshka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DevotshkaSend a Private Message to DevotshkaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dumba$$:
sorry it had to go, hopfully the thread i started about it helped you get a little more $$ out of it

It was certainly appreciated.
Thanks again everyone.

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I hope you get back on your feet soon to do that 3.8 SC project! I am sorry to see that fine Fiero go as well. A personal "thank you" for letting me drive it while it had it's top on... For free food and lodging while helping me work on TWO Fieros at your own home... For driving me to Boca Ruton to pick up one of them... And many more unmentioned favors.

You are the coolest man, and keep in contact!

Your Friend,
Greg

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
B&B Spider?!? COOL!!! Bill's in our club. That means that I get to watch the project mature first hand. Don't worry... Bill will give her the full treatment.

If ya gotta go.. go BIG!

------------------
Roy :D
Just another stock Blue 87 GT
Suncoast Fieros

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2002 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
I bid on it and would have loved to have won. Hope we get to see this car from time to time.

Rob

------------------

"DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT"

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay