02 FOCOA 2nd place semi mod. LOTS of Pics & my story by Wheels1
Started on: 08-16-2002 12:19 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: JMunilla87GT on 08-17-2002 05:09 PM
Wheels1

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2002 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
I just wanted to say "Thank you" to all the judges at this years FOCOA. I got 2nd place in Semi mod. Here are some pics of my 88 Formula, 2 weeks before the show. & the pics of the car on Friday (the day before the show). We left at 3am on sat. got to the show at 10:30am. Drove striate there :P I have been up for more then 40+ hrs trying to get the car done, & with in an hour of getting there I got called down to have the car judged!!! I didn't even get a chance to wash it... Bugs every were, no FORMULA stickers, Nothing done.... So I figured it looks like crap. I just wasted all week of being up trying to get it just right & now it's being looked over by 5 or 6 guys. They looked it over & I drove it back to the parking space, Locked it up & went to our room & passed out! I slept through the dinner & thought I was to late for the after dinner fun. So we (my wife laura & I) went swimming & back to bed. Got up Sunday 8am & met Loyed (fastfieros) in the parking lot, he told me "You won 2nd place in Semi mod" Did you pick up your trophy? I looked at him like "Ya right!" He's like, really... you got one! KOOL..... It was going to be a great day..... So I just wanted to say Thank You to every one that judged the car. Enjoy the pics.... Thanks, Chris.
This is 2 weeks before the show.....

This is 7 days before the show....

Now 5 days .....just got it to my shop to start the work....

Now 4 days....Buffed & ready for other things....

CONT..... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/020822.html

[This message has been edited by Wheels1 (edited 08-16-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2002 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
ttt.......It's hard to read all five pages, so I put links to the next page at the bottom of ea page. Thanks, Chris.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2002 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Or you could have just done a Reply to post more pics in the same thread.

Just a thought.

But, wow, that's nice work! You da man!

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 08-16-2002).]

Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2002 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
Your right!...If I do any more mods,I'll post it that way.... Thanks for the complement. I did it all, but shot the paint. FREHLEY1 helped with the eng, mod. After I got back I also installed the car alarm & power locks. I don't like the amp for the subs, so I'm going change the amps Sunday. Love working on my car.....
stimpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2002 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
For those who don't want to keep opening new windows, heres the other posts from the other threads.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wheels1:
[B]Now just 3 days......Starting on the stereo sys. & tint the windows....

Now just 2 days..... Have to work faster... No time for sleep! Need bigger hammer

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2002 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

stimpy

8197 posts
Member since Jan 2000
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wheels1:
[B]Now its friday early AM.... Time to finnish & get going..... Did I mention engine mod also????

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2002 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

stimpy

8197 posts
Member since Jan 2000
QUOTE]Originally posted by Wheels1:
[B]Oh.*#@% .. have to finnish the stereo.....

Motor Done......7:30pm fri.

YEAK!!!!!! Car wash & Fast.......

Stereo Done.... 12:30am Sat.

Forgot.....Put New Windsheld in about 1pm fri.( Note Green tape on windsheld)
Also put in new headliner, & finnished all the interor......

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2002 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

stimpy

8197 posts
Member since Jan 2000

Originally posted by Wheels1:
So now we're home & I got the stickers on it & all cleaned up.
Thanks to: Chris Pond for seat covers & dash, Gary at FIEROGRAPHX for the Perfect stickers, Steve at AAA Audio for the fast shipping with the JVC, & Nelson aka FREHLEY1 for all your help with the rush.... Thanks everyone!

stimpy

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2002 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post

stimpy

8197 posts
Member since Jan 2000
Nice car.
Wheels1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2002 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wheels1Click Here to visit Wheels1's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wheels1Direct Link to This Post
STIMPY...Thanks for putting it all together.... It does make it easier to look at. Thanks, Chris.

------------------

88 Formula
WTB White 88 Formula t-tops w/5spd, pw,pl,cc,a/c,tan int.

JMunilla87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2002 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JMunilla87GTSend a Private Message to JMunilla87GTDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had that kinda time and money. sweeeeetttt ride.

------------------
Josh

Under Construction

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay