Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Progress on my 86 SE w/ pics by helmet1978
Started on: 06-09-2002 12:58 PM
Replies: 57
Last post by: Stevearado on 08-12-2002 11:08 PM
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2002 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
BIG THUMBS UP!

Lookin' Good!

Rob D.

------------------

Modified 2.8 (Soon to be a 383 V8 )
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension
New web site! www.dirtyratracing.org

IP: Logged
Scott-Wa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2002 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Looks great, I like the subtle mods and the 2 tone paint.
ShootingStar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2002 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShootingStarSend a Private Message to ShootingStarDirect Link to This Post
Looks really good man, can't wait to see the completed pics!
Kelvin Vivian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2002 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kelvin VivianSend a Private Message to Kelvin VivianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by helmet1978:

All jammed and ready for trim

Looking pretty good now!

Awesome Fiero!!! That is a beautiful car, very clean...

kv

------------------

85 gt fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2002 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 gt fieroSend a Private Message to 85 gt fieroDirect Link to This Post
Sweet car, got any more pics?

Thanx
Randy

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2002 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm...well, you're doing a great job! I can't really get excited about the two tone paint job though....kinda looks like an ambulance..but the actual work put into it looks top notch! I love those wheels to..can you tell us where you got them, and how much? Thanx.

------------------
The force will be with you, always.

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2002 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
More pics from tonight!

Carbon fiber brake vents are mounted

Rear grilles and inner sail panels repainted

Quarter windows mounted w/ reflective Pontiac emblems

~sigh~ now I just need some more plastic rivets and paint for the last center trim strip pieces and I think the exterior will be done! This is taking a bit longer than originally planned but I know the end result will be well worth the effort. Thanks for all the compliments, and I hope to see everyone in Richland this weekend!

------------------

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2002 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

helmet1978

743 posts
Member since Nov 2001
Yay! I finally found a store in town that has the plastic rivets for the ground effects (after 2 days and 5 stores). Things are looking good for finishing up tonight. Will have more pics later today
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2002 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
Wow! That two-tone paint job is awesome looking! Is the decklid staying wingless?
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Decklid will be wingless until I find one I like.

Here are the latest pics. Its 99% done. Enjoy!

Castlebuilt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2002 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CastlebuiltClick Here to visit Castlebuilt's HomePageSend a Private Message to CastlebuiltDirect Link to This Post
You did a great job on that Fiero. I was wondering about the paint. How did you come up with the bold 2 tone idea? I did not like it at first, but now it's starting to grow on me. I was also wondering if you plan on painting the rear wing(when you get one), the same red as the bottom? I think that would look perfect, and help with the bold two tones, you have made looks so well. Yea, make the wing red, with black stantions(the black would help blend the white into the red wing, like the black molding does, all around the car). Good job so far, I hope you win some tall, cool looking trophy.
PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
That car looks great! Show us some full pics in the daylight sun to catch the reflection.

Careful of buggies as you drive to Washington for the show. Hate to see them ruin your new paint job.

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:
That car looks great! Show us some full pics in the daylight sun to catch the reflection.

I'll be sure to getlots of pics at the show

Careful of buggies as you drive to Washington for the show. Hate to see them ruin your new paint job.

I still have my bra, so I'll be putting that on for the drive over to Richland.

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2002 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
You did a fine job indeed! I still cant get over those wheels...I love 'em! Very nice car, should turn alot of heads at the show!

------------------
The force will be with you, always.

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Well, its done for now! Got back last night from Richland, WA and the northwest regional WestFest. I didn't place but there were 5 other very nice cars in my class (Custom Modified). Even with no trophy we had a great time, and I got quite a few kudos on the car. I'll post a thread with other pics from the show, but here are a few of my car

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

helmet1978

743 posts
Member since Nov 2001
More!

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

helmet1978

743 posts
Member since Nov 2001
Last 3

Hope everyone enjoyed the build up pics. I think I'll borrow my friends hi-res camera later this week and get a few more nice shots

------------------

Stevearado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2002 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevearadoSend a Private Message to StevearadoDirect Link to This Post
OH YES! Thats one good looking car. I hope that my 86SE (or whatever Fiero I get)would look that good one day.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock