Started on: 05-20-2002 07:39 PM
Replies: 12
Last post by: Haze_Performance on 05-21-2002 11:33 PM
HIOSILVER!

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
Looking for the link to whoever sells the mirrors that mount on the underside of the decklid. I found it once under Fiero Secrets on Paul Mckibbens website but I cant find it again?
Saw it on a car and I want it for mine.
Thanks
HIOSILVER
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
$75.00 including shipping.

Chris Berry (630)539-4012 or email him at cbtaz1@aol.com

------------------

ClassicFiero.com

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Do they use the glass mirrors or the plastic ones? We have a lot of the plastic 3/16 mirror that we cut for store displays, but not sure they could take the heat of the Fiero eng compartment. If you want to try one, send me the size you want,( or post here) and as soon as we get caught up, I'll cut one. We are unbelievably busy right now.
Don
REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
They're stainless steel.....

------------------

'88 FORMULA 2.8L V6 5 Speed Getrag

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post

REDHOTT88

2809 posts
Member since Nov 2001

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:
Looking for the link to whoever sells the mirrors that mount on the underside of the decklid. I found it once under Fiero Secrets on Paul Mckibbens website but I cant find it again?
Saw it on a car and I want it for mine.
Thanks
HIOSILVER
Where you from in Maine????

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
Thanks for the info Haze.
And Redhott88 I live in Saco. If you were at last years FOCONE show I was the one with the remote headlights in the silver 85 Coupe with the 350.

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
Saco's not too far away....
Ever get down this way? What's your Fiero look like? (I wasn't at the show.)

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
Lots of mods being done right now. Even if you have seen it last year you wouldnt recognize it this year. Will have pics of it in a couple weeks for a sig. Try to be at this years FOCONE show. Little surprise I have in store for those that do. And forget it dont even try I wont be revealing it for another week or so
HIOSILVER.

Originally posted by REDHOTT88:
Saco's not too far away....
Ever get down this way? What's your Fiero look like? (I wasn't at the show.)

turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
Here's a pic of Chris' GT from Williamsburg. He's a cool guy and I've got to get these for my SE.

Do any of you guys live near Bar Harbor, Boothbay, or Sumner? I'll be vacationing up there for a week early in August and am really looking forward to it. I'm going to get my revenge at Turner Highlands CC, in '99 I shot a 78 there w/o my clubs, this year, the DCI's are going with me

LMK if any of you guys are close!

------------------

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
We have a lot of the plastic 3/16 mirror that we cut for store displays.
Don

Don.. Friend, Buddy, Pal, Com padre..

I've been looking for 3 plastic mirror panels for over 2 years now. EVERY shop I've gone to said, We no longer sell that stuff. I wanted to put them under the hood (front) with superlock (plastic velcro), for shows.

Can you make them if I made you a template? If so, please email me at: Haze@ClassicFiero.com with your price.

Thank you, Thank you
-Haze

------------------

ClassicFiero.com

Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Haze_Performance

7452 posts
Member since Mar 2000
BUMP for maryjane.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, Haze, been at work for the last thousand hrs it seems. I'll be glad to machine some pieces for you if you let me know the size, quanity of each & shapes. We're really busy, but will try to work it in this week, gotta cut some plexi for Mike Kroyer also, since our illustrious Post Office system can't seem find it's butt with both hands. I'll never use USPS for anything Fiero again. If you need to send me a template,email, PM, or post here. Use email only if image is less than 800 KB. I'll recheck, but I'm pretty sure what we have is 3/16" but it may be 1/8" thickness. (I'm not stealing it, it's surplus stuff) If it is just a square or rectangle, all I need is the dimensions and the size of the radius on the corners. If any other shape, a template would work better. LMK
Don
Haze_Performance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Sorry, Haze, been at work for the last thousand hrs it seems. I'll be glad to machine some pieces for you if you let me know the size, quanity of each & shapes. We're really busy, but will try to work it in this week, gotta cut some plexi for Mike Kroyer also, since our illustrious Post Office system can't seem find it's butt with both hands. I'll never use USPS for anything Fiero again. If you need to send me a template,email, PM, or post here. Use email only if image is less than 800 KB. I'll recheck, but I'm pretty sure what we have is 3/16" but it may be 1/8" thickness. (I'm not stealing it, it's surplus stuff) If it is just a square or rectangle, all I need is the dimensions and the size of the radius on the corners. If any other shape, a template would work better. LMK
Don

You have mail....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock