Live at the 89-90 Fiero event by West Coast Fiero
Started on: 03-01-2002 10:25 PM
Replies: 79
Last post by: 4BanGinFun on 03-04-2002 06:00 PM
West Coast Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2002 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
well, no pics to show just yet, however Johm Sparza (fierobear) and his wife are here for the Friday night party - and were are here vulturing around the Margarita Machine, yeah - Im feeling pretty good about now.

Well - more pics will follow soon as we go to see the prototype tommorrow

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2002 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Just don't pic your nose, Eric.
In your condition, you just might do that.
And we don't need to see that.
We wanna see cars. Yeah, cars.
(Where's that LT1ChopTop web site? I wanna hear that song again!)
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2002 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! Can't wait to see the pics. Hopefully someone will be able to upload the videos to a webserver so that we can check them out.

You lucky folks who are going to check the car out tommorow must feel like kids on christmas eve, eh? Hope you guys have a blast, and remember take lots of pics!

ig88vsbobafett

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2002 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
SWEEEEET i cant Wait
FieroRacer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2002 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRacerClick Here to visit FieroRacer's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRacerDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah, I almost forgot tomorrow was the day. Damn it's been a busy week. Friend comes from out of state for funeral/visit, internet goes down, loose computer, everything just got back up. New Sony M160 CD Player to install, New speakers, new Tranny, new ignition locks. I'm still not done either. Upgrade to mom's corsica. Anyhow, now for the important thing...

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS.

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
Well - its still going on until the wee hours of the night - but we did have a RAV 4 back into Chris West' car - however we blocked him in so he cannot go anywere, we will see this guy when he comes back from the bar and introduce him to Fiero Ownership Loyalty, but other than that, everything is going GREAT, just wish the Dabrowski's could have made it

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by loafer87gt:
Sweet! Can't wait to see the pics. Hopefully someone will be able to upload the videos to a webserver so that we can check them out.

I have room on my server, and WILL have pics there later in the week. Until then, keep an eye on the formums ...

------------------
Boomtastic

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by West Coast Fiero:
...we did have a RAV 4 back into Chris West' car - however we blocked him in so he cannot go anywere...

Bummer! I hope there wasn't much damage.

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
I saw this coming, the 89-90 Fiero
is NOT out in Calf. Just got a call from Mike and he told me it is the 84-85 GTP/PPG
blue & white with a super duty 4 in it!

I feel bad for Rob and his wife that went out there all the way from N.H.
for what?

[This message has been edited by fieroparts.com (edited 03-02-2002).]

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
oh.. what a bummer.. I feel really bad for eveyone who had to travel really far and spend a lot of money for plain tickets and what not... oh damn...

------------------
-Alex

1986 Fiero GT, STOCK Wingless,
President of FieroMontreal... www.fieromontreal.com
and Regional Director of CFOG-I for Eastern Canada. www.cfog-I.org

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Look's like more WCF Bull$hit... More lies...lmao Well, there's a slight chance Eric was *confused*..???
Chester and Eric... If eric would'nt have run out on them... >>>>
I feel bad for those that traveled so far for nothing!!!

------------------

www.thefibersmith.com Technical Support (903) 825-7744
"Smoooooth GT"
Euro Rear taillight's, Shaved door handles, sidetrim, Custom-Double-side scoop's, sail scoop's, Custom 'VENTED' hood, Rustang decklid scoop, BMW Z~3 vent's, Ferrari~308 headlight cover's, Custom RE-designed Fender's, Custom made-front and rear fascia's...

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 03-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 03-02-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
Well Pics of the GTP would be nice anyway
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Huh? Did I miss somethng?
Where is the post that says it wasn't there?
I see a post about the night before and and a fender bender with a Rav4, and then a post about it's too bad that they went out there for nothing.

I'm confused.

Steve

ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
They say the GTP was there with the SD4

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:
I saw this coming, the 89-90 Fiero
is NOT out in Calf. Just got a call from Mike and he told me it is the 84-85 GTP
blue & white with a super duty 4 in it!

I feel bad for Rob and his wife that went out there all the way from N.H.
for what?

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
yea, so, i saw it coming too. it was their choice to come too. i saw nobody complaining there. Eric was the one that got lied too...the tour guy who does work on the car in the vault said "out of all these cars down here this is the one i know least about." so the people who work for the museum didn't even know what kinda fiero it was and told Eric it was something differant than it was.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
----------------
posted by Boomtastic 03-02-2002 07:24 PM                  
NO FOLKS, IT WAS NOT - REPEAT *NOT* AN '89, NOR WAS IT A PROTOTYPE!!!!! Now, in Eric Nelson's defense, I would like to point out that the information provided to him from Petersen's Car Museum was bogus, and I feel sorry for him that he went with faith instead of checking for himself.

I'd also like to give WCF a big "Thank you!" for leaving most of us behind at the museum. We were lost, but had a lovely tour of California before finding our way back to the hotel. Damn - we missed the dinner at Paradise Cove (which we wanted to attend!!) and jeesh - I DID want to spend some money on an exhaust .. oh well, couldn't find your place from the museum. MAYBE I'll phone in an order ... (cough cough) Anyways, thanks for the hospitality!
------------------

Oh.

Well, that bites!

Sorry to hear that.

Steve

ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
The fastback look diff. then the 86-88 fiero GT Is it ?
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ig88vsbobafett:
The fastback look diff. then the 86-88 fiero GT Is it ?

It looks different because it's a widebody kit. the fenders are flared and the ground effects are different, among other things.

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 03-02-2002).]

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleeper:
yea, so, i saw it coming too. it was their choice to come too. i saw nobody complaining there.

You must have missed the very vocal "I want my $5 back .." from one of your group.

------------------
Boomtastic

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:
oh.. what a bummer.. I feel really bad for eveyone who had to travel really far and spend a lot of money for plain tickets and what not... oh damn...

Get off WCF's back. He asked the museum people to see the car before the event, and they said "no." He did his best.

Right now, it's Saturday night, we're having one hell of a nice party, they have a margarita machine (like a small slurpee machine) spitting out an endless supply of drinks, we're shooting the bull and having a great time.

Early today, we cruised around L.A. with the sunroof glass off, soaking up the sun (75 degrees)...hell, this weekend has been great.

I feel sorry for the people that came a longer distance, but Eric couldn't give anyone absolute assurance that the car was the prototype.

So, we're just having a great time. Get off his back.

RedGTFieroKCMO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RedGTFieroKCMOSend a Private Message to RedGTFieroKCMODirect Link to This Post
WOW!!!! Regardless if this was NOT the 89-90 Fiero who cares?? These are exciting up-close & new pictures of a car that aren't stale pictures being recycled on the Internet. I have NEVER seen a Superduty Engine before and the tour had to be somewhat fun!?!? C'mon where's the enthusiasm from the attendees?

One car that GM wasn't able to obtain and crush!! Any more pics of exterior/interior??

Sean
KCMO

PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RedGTFieroKCMO:
WOW!!!! Regardless if this was NOT the 89-90 Fiero who cares?? These are exciting up-close & new pictures of a car that aren't stale pictures being recycled on the Internet.

Well, yeah so It is very cool and I would of loved to see it to but it is a bummer for Elvira and Chester (I think it's them 2) and any one else who Flew down only to see the 1990 Fiero...

------------------
-Alex

1986 Fiero GT, STOCK Wingless,
President of FieroMontreal... www.fieromontreal.com
and Regional Director of CFOG-I for Eastern Canada. www.cfog-I.org

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

So the people who work for the museum didn't even know what kinda fiero it was and told Eric it was something differant than it was.

Now you're wanting the PFF member's here to *believe* that the people who own a Museum are going to put a car in there and not even know the year or anything?? I don't believe that.
Sleeper.... If you owned a museum, would you put it in and not even know what year it is??? Ohh, i forgot to tell ya'll... I have a 48 Prototype Corvette in my Museum...!!! Anyone from Canada or Aussy land want to fly 3000+ miles to see???

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2002 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Quote:: but Eric couldn't give anyone absolute assurance that the car was the prototype. from Fierobear...

Look at the *title* of this topic!! He should have never said that if he was'nt sure!!!!

I also feel bad for Archie!!! Poor man probably fell out of his chair LAUGHING soooo hard at all this Bull$hit that WCF has pulled off this time!!
Eric... Why did you run off and leave the *out of town* PFF member's????

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
yo, queer bait. you gotta problem? the only bullshit i see is coming out of your mouth...so shut the fu*k up. you weren't there.

[This message has been edited by Sleeper (edited 03-03-2002).]

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

yo, queer bait. you gotta problem? the only bullshit i see is coming out of your mouth...so shut the fu*k up. you weren't there.

I was. Why don't you check this thread again.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/015192.html

I *know* you've seen it once before ...

Wanna try posting again, IF you can get your head out of your ass?

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

I got your queer bait... You're EXACTLY RIGHT OK?? I was'nt there... and NEITHER WAS THE 89-90 THAT WCF ADVERTISED!!!! Drunk Bastard!!!
Is WCF related to the Fiero Shop???

ig88vsbobafett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
Hey no flame wars
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post

Yo dude, lets not resort to being rude, not that you haven't already. Well let me tell you something. I WAS there, so was my wife Elvira. If I received someone like you guys did on the east coast, my own peers would hang me! Nuf said. I don't care about the car anymore. That is not the issue here. We were left FUC$ING STRANDED in the middle of LA WITH NO HELP FROM ANY OF YOU! You Fuc$ing included. So ,for those involved all I have to say is I had a good time not because of the fact of anyone here but because of the company of Boomtastic and Mrs. Beth. So not only did we NOT get to see the car but we got to see what you guys are like FIRST HAND. I'm outta here!

Rob D

------------------

Modified 2.8
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Sleeper (edited 03-03-2002).]

Hello dumb ass but I was there and I spent over 2 weeks pay to see a 1989/90 fiero and I did NOT see anything more than a glorified 1984 POS !!!! I don't blame WCF for the museum's screw-up, but I DO blame them for leaving us at the curb of the museum KNOWING we had no idea where we were. We flew out on faith and that was our fault, but we did NOT deserve to be left there to find our own way back. That waS JUST F***ED UP!! That was just plain unprofessional! We did not blame WCF for the car not being what was said it was, but a little respect for fellow Fiero fans would have been appreciated. I guess it takes we east coaster's to teach you west coaster's some manners! Is that clear enough?? I guess the quakes rattled your brains!!
Sincerely,
Elvira & MsBeth

Nashco

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MsBeth:
Hello dumb ass but I was there and I spent over 2 weeks pay to see a 1989/90 fiero and I did NOT see anything more than a glorified 1984 POS !!!! I don't blame WCF for the museum's screw-up, but I DO blame them for leaving us at the curb of the museum KNOWING we had no idea where we were. We flew out on faith and that was our fault, but we did NOT deserve to be left there to find our own way back. That waS JUST F***ED UP!! That was just plain unprofessional! We did not blame WCF for the car not being what was said it was, but a little respect for fellow Fiero fans would have been appreciated. I guess it takes we east coaster's to teach you west coaster's some manners! Is that clear enough?? I guess the quakes rattled your brains!!
Sincerely,
Elvira & MsBeth

Easy now...don't think this is a "west coast" thing. I'm sure you didn't mean to sound so general; I assure you, we "west coasters" are not all the same, just like you "east coasters" (or southerners, or farmers, or canadians, etc) are not all the same.

(If you're wondering, I'm from Washington State until recently)

Bryce
88 GT

PFF
System Bot
Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I would like to clarify myself. We are very disappointed at the way we were treated here. The west coast is beautiful! We are enjoying ourselves, but Eric, knowing we had NO idea where we were, took off and left us at the museum. 3020 miles is a long way to go to be $hit on. I guess it is the way it is around cali. You would think there would be SOME hospitality, but there was NONE! We are going home tomorrow morning with our eyes open to the way people can be. No offense to west coast people, because some we met were extremely nice, but those who should have been, weren't. I guess it goes to show that there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

------------------
Elvira
Blue 87GT
Black 86GT 5sp x 2
86SC t-top 58k miles
84 Indy
87 4-seater

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
Yes it is a *West Coast* thing.... Just a *West Coast Fiero* thing that's all!!! Drunk Bastard's!!!! People can go 3000+ miles and you don't even invite them to the Party?? I still think that somehow... West Coast Fiero is a subsidiary of the The Fiero Shop??? Same kind of manner's!!! Rude and need your a$$ kick HARD!!!! Hard enough to knock your head out of there!!

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 03-03-2002).]

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
I'm very sorry to hear this.. All those people went there with there hopes up. I hope they at least let people in that car. From the pics posted so far, it looks like a car that was not kept up to well. Very dirty & looks to have some paint issues. God forbid that the Prestigious Peterson Museum keeps the car in good condition. (or at least clean)

I still hope to see all your pics.

------------------

Need Production Info? www.ClassicFiero.com

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Well all I have to say is lets move on...People that know me know that I speak my mind. I don't belive in politics or sugar coating things to make them appear any diffrent then what they are. I call it as I see it, fair and square. No matter what the excuses are - there are NONE! So, with that said I would like to thank those who did make it a memorable experience. A lot of nice cars were present at WCF. I'll set up a web site to post pics of the journey for those interested. I have to say that I was dissapointed more in the way we were welcomed then in the lack of a 89/90 Fiero in itself (which sucked but at no fault of anyone here). I always assumed that fiero folks were all the same and today I saw a different light. Hopefully this will change and we can all enjoy what really is the subject of the matter - The Fiero. I'd like to thank those who did make a difference, few and far in between (expecially the english gentleman and his significant other). And for the one that owned the green machine with the "Stuff" for audio equipment, I just wish you would have been a bit less conceded about your accomplishments. You had a nice car but ruined it with your attitude. And for those of you back home - well words don't describe it. The comaraderie that is spread through out the North East is TOP NOTCH and after today, I will never take that for granted. Gotta go, getting late and the flight back is early. See ya soon!

Rob D.

Rob D.

------------------

Modified 2.8
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

86seyellow

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2002 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86seyellowSend a Private Message to 86seyellowDirect Link to This Post
I for one will not spend a $ or even reply to any west coast fiero stuff. It is obvious this was wrong all along. You dont screw people, thsi is a small forum. I hope that this will finally be the demise of west coast fiero. I for one willbe glad to see them outa here. I have heard way to many bad things and this is the icing and the nails on the coffin.
Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
The 'petersen museum' would surely welcome any criticisms on their PR Policies. Whoever presented this car from Petersen was living in a world of approximation. Although Fieros are only a trace in the total spectrum of their displays, I personally have lost any motivation to visit this place in the future..
fierorush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierorushClick Here to visit fierorush's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierorushDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Blah Blah Blah, point he finger of blame at the person closest to you. All of the blame could have been pointed at the Peterson Mueseum. Not only did they not know what they had, the car was filthy and in the basement! I got my nice new FIero shirt dirty just sitting in it. It would have been a little better if they would have actually brought it up to the showroom floor and dusted it off, but nooooo, there was some other, more important thing going on that they coulden't make room for a shuch a big car like a Fiero. All of us who travled from all around the country to see this one chance in a lifetime viewing of an '89 Fiero were so disappointed. I left right after seeing the car. Don't Blame WCF, it wasen't there fault.
FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
I sorry to hear of what happened. But when someone organizes something it's that persons responsiblity to follow though and make sure everyone is taken care of. Just good manners. In this case I think there was only 30 people going. So how hard is it to let 30 people know what is happening and all. If there was a party maps should have been made, hand drawn if necessary so people from out of town won't get lost if they get seperated.

I am so sorry for those who flew out to Ca. and being treated like that from fellow forum members. I would not do that to anyone visiting here in St. Louis, and expect the same from others when visiting.

Again sorry it was a bust,

GT87

[This message has been edited by FieroGT87 (edited 03-03-2002).]

FieroKyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2002 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKyleSend a Private Message to FieroKyleDirect Link to This Post

I am totally stunned.

------------------

My Fast 'n Black Car
Kyle - 85' GT

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave