Pics of saddest day in my life by edbone
Started on: 01-01-2002 12:36 PM
Replies: 34
Last post by: Indy-2M4 on 01-03-2002 06:52 AM
edbone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edboneSend a Private Message to edboneDirect Link to This Post
Here are some of my wounded babe.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Direct Link to This Post
Sorry, That is sooo sad

------------------
Josh

Join New England Fiero Association

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
ouchoo... My guess is.. hhmm.. part's car??

------------------

www.thefibersmith.com
Technical Support (903) 825-7744 Steve

"Smoooooth GT"
Shaved door handles, sidetrim, exhaust outlet's, side scoop's, sail scoop's, ZR-1 hood scoop, decklid scoop, BMW Z~3 vent's, 308 headlight cover's, Custom front and rear fascia's...smooooth!!!

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna go puke that makes me sick.

Are you keeping it and planning to continue or are you going to start fresh?

good luck in whatever you do.. we'll be here for ya!

-KC

------------------
AIM: FierFormula88

edbone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edboneSend a Private Message to edboneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:
I'm gonna go puke that makes me sick.

Are you keeping it and planning to continue or are you going to start fresh?

good luck in whatever you do.. we'll be here for ya!

-KC
Shes got full coverage and will be back.

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
Good deal! you'll have to keep us posted! hopefully you get it all together and running asap
TTiger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TTigerSend a Private Message to TTigerDirect Link to This Post
About how much time do you think they had to do that?? All I can say is holy SH!@, what a mess. Looks like my last car after losing my stereo. Took them less than 5 minutes, the car (parked under a motion light) never moved.

Did they even take the speakers from the dash?

Wonder why they didn't take the rims????

Good luck with the insurance co. I feel your pain.
Tony

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
That sucks so much. It dosen't look like they took much time to do a clean "uninstall". Did they do any damage to engine or trannie? Is the frame bent?

Good luck.

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
A perfect fully custom interior project car.

------------------
Its never going to be finished...

Tabs31

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tabs31Send a Private Message to Tabs31Direct Link to This Post
Thats so sad At least they didn't take your rims.

------------------

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I feel for you.
The worst I've ever had happen was someone stole a few tapes from me. And I was ready to perform serious bodily injury.
Good luck.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

PFF
System Bot
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I hope they catch who ever did this. It makes me sick to see hard work taken by thieves.

Best of luck to you

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Wow! thats worse than I thought it would be. I hate thieves.
4BanGinFun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4BanGinFunClick Here to visit 4BanGinFun's HomePageSend a Private Message to 4BanGinFunDirect Link to This Post
that sucks man

im kinda surprized they didnt steal the wheels they must be a ricer clan!

hope the insureance is going to be nice to you

good luck on the future

------------------
85 se 2m4 5spd white

" TARGET=_blank rel="nofollow">www.angelfire.com/super/camaro0/

far future plans.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
Thieves and vandals suck..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanDirect Link to This Post
You should have at least put a warning in the subject line. I was not prepared for the horror that awaited me in this thread. That is just horrible.
Good Luck with the unenviable task that lies ahead of you.
Best,
Vince

------------------

Fiero*101

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero*101Send a Private Message to Fiero*101Direct Link to This Post
Wow man i cant believe that.
That is so messed up that sombody would just up and do that.

I really think they should make an alarm or security system to stop vandals

I mean no offence to any body but that is just **** !
I couldnt put it any other way Cliff sorry

I mean all that work you did for that car it was such a great car.

Did they steal it? i see that its wrecked and totally stripped out.

Sorry man I cant express that enough

this is going to be a long post
but there is a guy in my school that was selling car sterios out of his locker. thats right his locker at school and he was selling like 200 and 300 dollar sterios for like 10 to 15 dollars
he was like hey i steal them it doesnt cost me anything to take it so why not make a few bucks b/c you know no body will want to buy it if i price it high and i need to get rid of them as fast as i steal them.

Well to make this a short post the guy was bussted before we were let out for Christmas break.

But of course do you think anything happend to him NO the cops did not have proof that he did any thing but he was told that if things started coming up stolen in this area that he would be there first suspect.

Pretty crappy huh

Sorry it was so long

------------------
Fiero*101
Gold 86 SE 2M6

ig88vsbobafett

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ig88vsbobafettSend a Private Message to ig88vsbobafettDirect Link to This Post
Hey it Matches the insides of my car now (Butt i bought mine like that
87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTSend a Private Message to 87GTDirect Link to This Post
The government needs to start chopping fingers off in order to stop all the stealing that is going on. I think that would put an end to this garbage. Sorry about your car edbone. Nobody seems to have any respect for other people's belongings.
edbone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edboneSend a Private Message to edboneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TTiger:
About how much time do you think they had to do that?? All I can say is holy SH!@, what a mess. Looks like my last car after losing my stereo. Took them less than 5 minutes, the car (parked under a motion light) never moved.

Did they even take the speakers from the dash?
they took one speaker from dash. I checked on the car at 12:00am and left the bar at1:00am. the car was found at 2:40am
Wonder why they didn't take the rims????

Good luck with the insurance co. I feel your pain.
Tony

edbone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edboneSend a Private Message to edboneDirect Link to This Post

edbone

91 posts
Member since Oct 2001

Originally posted by Joe Torma:
A perfect fully custom interior project car.

ther is an exaust leak now and some under cairage damage.

PFF
System Bot
Axmanmkii

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxmanmkiiSend a Private Message to AxmanmkiiDirect Link to This Post
Seeing how percise the damage is, this look like a planned job.

Have any enemies?

avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Its truly a sad sight but it does look rebuildable. I noticed that your car is an automatic. I bought a lock for my wife's car that locks the brake pedal against the firewall(BJ's store). Since the brake pedal has to be depressed to get the car out of park they can't drive it away. The lock is pick-proof and bullet-proof(as seen in their TV ad). It's a cheap insurance add on to the car alarm. Wish you luck and a speedy rebuild of your awesome ride. Oh and as someone above said I too believe it was some ricer that took your stuff.

------------------

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 01-01-2002).]

topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I agree... looks tome like someone had this planned. They apparently only wanted the electronics (left the wheels).
MooCow

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MooCowSend a Private Message to MooCowDirect Link to This Post
I am so sorry to see this. Man that has got to seriously suck. I feel your pain man.

Thanks Ken

------------------

AOL=MooCow888

ejayerik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ejayerikSend a Private Message to ejayerikDirect Link to This Post
Keep an eye out for your spoiler. I'm sure it will pop up somewhere. And if you get a new one, do some custom work on the underside and indent a codename so you can identify it if you see one that looks like it. Ever consider a kill switch on the car? Did the local police get prints?
In anycase, it still looks better than mine.
Earl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EarlSend a Private Message to EarlDirect Link to This Post
And may their souls rot in hell forever. Amen
FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
Its very sad to see, but it seems almost obvious it was planned. Did you pull off your center console, or did it come back like that? Someone must have known that you had the DVD and its guts inside there and everything. Maybe you were showing off all your toys to someone sometime and a bystander got jealous. They even too the time to take out the speakers, which, if screwed down all the way, can actually take some time. The wing also wasnt ripped off, they obviously popped the decklid and unbolted it. Very suspicious. Most thieves would just go for the stereo and beat the heck out of everything in the process of getting it out.
fropuff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fropuffSend a Private Message to fropuffDirect Link to This Post
That's too bad that had to happen. At least it's reltively good that they didn't tear up the interior. Did you happen to notice how many miles were put on it? If so, you could drive from the nightclub to each of your friends' houses and to the lake. Maybe the distance would equal the additional mileage?? Hope you find out who did it and get your awesome Fiero back together. Like I said before, go to your area's pawn shops and stuff and see if you can find your equipment. Then you can get the police involved and they may actually do something. Good luck!
edbone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for edboneSend a Private Message to edboneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJoe:
Its very sad to see, but it seems almost obvious it was planned. Did you pull off your center console, or did it come back like that? Someone must have known that you had the DVD and its guts inside there and everything. Maybe you were showing off all your toys to someone sometime and a bystander got jealous. They even too the time to take out the speakers, which, if screwed down all the way, can actually take some time. The wing also wasnt ripped off, they obviously popped the decklid and unbolted it. Very suspicious. Most thieves would just go for the stereo and beat the heck out of everything in the process of getting it out.

The car was found without the console in it. I did show alot of people only because im part owner of a sound and security store and was just using as advertising. Sad part is i just ordered a viper security with pager that should land tomorrow.

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2002 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
edbone,
Check the laws where you live and see if they have restitution laws. Keep an eye out for your wing on someone else's car. Trace it back to the thief and get the insurance company to make him help you with financing a new interior of your choice.

Wish you well on your Fiero's recovery.

Wish the thief has a magnet growin' in his a$$ so that he might be attracted to some cold steel bars that will positively effect his thinkin'.

PFF
System Bot
tomanyfieros

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2002 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tomanyfierosSend a Private Message to tomanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
sorry to hear this.
i dont know where @ in ohio u r, but im in athens, and if u need ne help, LMK, if i can help, i will. im in athens. LMK if u do, Thanx Jason

------------------

We all have dreams, but not everyone gets them...

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2002 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
man that just sucks...personally I like to see a car alarm on the market like the one they have in one of the Robocop movies - you know the one that locks the crook in and then fries them...all you have to do is knock to corpse out of the car and your on you way.

Tim

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2002 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
Sad Day

Im glad, I have a viper in mine...

[This message has been edited by lowfierogt (edited 01-03-2002).]

Indy-2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2002 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-2M4Click Here to visit Indy-2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Indy-2M4Direct Link to This Post
Rotten lousy bastards! Man, I feel so bad for you. I hope you catch the little punks. Makes you wanna slam them down on the ground and start ripping their insides out! Good luck with the resurection. I feel for you

------------------
Kathy
http:\\sofa.iwarp.com

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock