PISA by 842m8
Started on: 12-07-2001 01:42 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: 842m8 on 12-08-2001 08:41 PM
842m8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 842m8Send a Private Message to 842m8Direct Link to This Post
Just wondering if anyone has delt with PISA Corp. I'm from Canada and wanted to order the wrap around dash kit and one of the nose's they have.... just wondering if they are reliable?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
I think most people here have bought from them. I have with no probs. I have way more problems with Fiero Store.
Mr.Frosty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.FrostySend a Private Message to Mr.FrostyDirect Link to This Post
I have ordered lots of things from them,and they are great to deal with.They ship fast too.

------------------
85 GT Turbo intercooled

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Has anyone been to their shop? Got any pics? Just curious. None of their people are Forum members, are they?
Swany

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SwanySend a Private Message to SwanyDirect Link to This Post
I think they are located here in Phoenix, I've been tempted to go track them down.. but don't know if they have a store front
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
PISA Corp has been around longer than most companies, and appears to be a stable corperation. But they are also ocassionally know for "stealing" ideas from other people/companies and claiming them as their own. I'd deal with them based on their reliablility, but if someone else (the creator of a product) sells it elsewhere- I'd rather go there. Overall they're a good company to go with.

------------------

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
They make good products, but It did take me awhile to get it after they shipped it (my wrap around dash) It took what seemed like forever until I got it but mabey I was just anxious. lol

coRy

842m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 842m8Send a Private Message to 842m8Direct Link to This Post
Thanks guys and girls.... I just thought before I hand them a few thousand dollars I would like to know if I'll get something in return!

Cory.... I want the wrap around dash aswell... how do you like it and is it hard to install?

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
A few thousand for a dash???? Wow. Must look into making a dash some day. A few thousand American is several thousand Australian and I don't know of any dash worth that much.

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

88-DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2001 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88-DOHCSend a Private Message to 88-DOHCDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:
A few thousand for a dash???? Wow. Must look into making a dash some day. A few thousand American is several thousand Australian and I don't know of any dash worth that much.

Me either. Ironicly most of the kitcar interior kits for diablo's and such are only around $600 (when purchased with the kitcar kit). However when they sell them as a single item, they run upto $1000-$1200 (and thats just for the dash, not door panels or anything). However, I have only really seen one interior kit that I felt was good. The Pirana Interior package. The others...well, there is a couple decent dashes made (wraparound and euro dash), but they really don't catch my interest nor really address my need/desire for what I want. Guess, I will just have to break down and make my own interior kit for my car.

842m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2001 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 842m8Send a Private Message to 842m8Direct Link to This Post
nooooo not a few thousand just for the dash a few thousand all together, I want more than the dash the dash is like $1200 the front bumper is $749 and there are a few other things I want too
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock