Started on: 08-03-2001 01:12 AM
Replies: 13
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 08-06-2001 10:52 AM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2001 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Well, LZeitgeist and I brought "The Twins" to Williamsburg this morning. We got here about 3 this afternoon, and after finally getting in our room, the washing and waxing could begin.... I finally got to meet some of the people from the Forum for the first time; FieroLisa, Chris Moore, Skitime...a few others. We've got LZeitgeist's Mavica, so we'll be posting some pics over the weekend. As soon as PIP finishes downloading to my laptop, that is.

To be continued....

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
k2m4
No longer registered
Report this Post08-03-2001 04:06 PM   Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Once again i am soooooooooo freakin jeolous im going to cry! i wish i was there ...sniff sniff i cant see my screen....
k

------------------
Kerm
86 2M4
86 1/2 GT

88CoupeV6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2001 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Direct Link to This Post
I was intending to go but spent too much money and couldn't fit the trip into my budget Now I am wishing I would have gone broke and got to go to the show. Carlisle and buying my 88 GT was heavy on my wallet. I want lots of pics!

------------------
Josh

Also 88 Yellow GT :D
My pics

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2001 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Ok, finally back on the Forum! Now I can get some pics in here.

Here's me & LZeitgeist when we first arrived on Thurs. afternoon...

Friday's cruise through Historic Williamsburg was pretty awesome:

Friday evening, after the cruise and some more car cleaning, the Fieros get tucked in for the night...

Saturday morning, The Stock Formula class is getting ready for judging...

I was surprised that yellow Formulas outnumbered the red ones!

***YEAH! Finally got PIP working!***
More pics coming...

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 08-05-2001).]

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2001 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
cool! look at all those pretty formula's! have you guys ever seen so many yellow one in the same place, b4?

i'm back, already. call me a fool.. melinda and i drove there and back in one day (4.5 hours each way)! we are beat, and don't have any photos to show you (we have an old fashion camera), but will tell you it was nice to see all the cars together and meet a lot of the croud!

we met:
Phil (the car looks even nicer in person!)
turbo86se- cool dude, nice car (my blackone is jealous)
skitime- love those deck lid vents and removeable rear window (oops, was i not supposed to say that one?)
cool87gt- dave's blue GT is sweet!

and of course there was the "crowd" of people that i already new:
fierolisa
chris moore
jack cooke
ed and rosie parks
patrick and johnathon

and the guy with from raleigh with the 84 coupe w/getrag, 3.8 l, koni's and toyo proxis (he is a racing instructor at VIR).

we had fun (although it was a little hot), and enjoyed meeting a lot of new people!

------------------
hoop
Red 86 GT 5 speed
Black 86 SE Automatic

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2001 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Here's my baby reading for judging.

She didn't win anything, but she looked so good sitting there, it didn't matter.

Here's LZeitgeist's Formula...He won 3rd place in Stock Formula class! (He took 1st place Stock Coupe last year at Williamsburg. This is his first trophy at the Nationals). Way to go dude! Notice the matching Fiero luggage. It's form fitted for the trunk. If it'll fit in the luggage, the luggage will fit in the trunk. Now I gotta find me a set...

And here is my vote for most creative engine swap! The NOS Mouse motored Fiero brought by Phil, from Rhode Island.

- The 3800SC in the back was sweet, too.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 08-06-2001).]

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2001 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Whoohoo! Thanks for posting those pics, John...

(Last year, there wasn't a Stock Formula class, so Curry put the Formulas in with the Coupes...)

And yes, the 3rd in the Stock Formula class this year was a *complete* shock to me... the votes must have been *really* close, 'cuz they *all* looked really good to me, and I was sure that I'd go home empty-handed... thanks to the ones who voted for me. Thanks very much.

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 08-06-2001).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2001 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
To paraphrase Val Kilmer's Batman,
"It's the luggage. Chicks dig the luggage."
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2001 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Here's a shot of everyone lining up for the cruise through Historic Williamsburg. It was a georgous day and beautiful weather (but, boy was it HOT). Maybe next year, they'll have a parade permit so they won't have to try and dodge the police.
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2001 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bHooper:
skitime- love those deck lid vents and removable rear window (oops, was I not supposed to say that one?)

Thanks for the complement. And no it is fine to say or display the window now. It was great meeting you guys. That was so funny to arrive to the hotel late in the dark and have someone I never met before yell "Hey Skitime" because they had recognized my car.

------------------

• Red 88 GT T-TOP
  • Red 86 GT
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2001 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
man that is one nice car! (i never asked, what color paint is that (i know it's red, but it's really nice looking!))

melinda and i really enjoyed meeting everyone, too bad we couldn't stay longer.

------------------
hoop
Red 86 GT 5 speed
Black 86 SE Automatic

PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2001 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

That was so funny to arrive to the hotel late in the dark and have someone I never met before yell "Hey Skitime" because they had recognized my car.

LOL!! Yup, that was me... or at least, I *think* that was me that said that as you drove up...

We were just hanging out late that night... me, Chris Moore, Ken Slish, Formula88, FieroLisa, and a couple others came and went...

Your fame precedes you!

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 08-06-2001).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2001 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bHooper:
man that is one nice car! (i never asked, what color paint is that (i know it's red, but it's really nice looking!))

melinda and i really enjoyed meeting everyone, too bad we couldn't stay longer.

I talked to him at the show, and he said he had it mixed to the factory red paint codes, so it's the factory hue, if not the factory paint.

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2001 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Glad you and Melinda made it, Brian... it was great to see you both again... wish you could have stayed the whole weekend, but there'll be more shows...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock