Replies: 13
Last post by: Monkeyman on 01-07-2000 08:38 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-1999 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Hi there!

I would like to say welcome to everybody who is visiting my new Fiero related messageboard! This is just my small contribution to the Fiero community out there, and I hope you will find it to be of any use.

Talk to you later!

- Cliff Pennock

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-1999 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
Nice use for an ultimate board. I also use www.nowonder.com.

What are you running this on? (hardware/os)

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-1999 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
I've made modifications to the software myself (ofcourse with the permission of Ultimate). It's running on a P200 with 128Mb memory, under Linux.
DXR_DAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-1999 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DXR_DADSend a Private Message to DXR_DADDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff for this forum, is has saved me a lot of time, (some money) but I like getting the info stright from other Fiero owners. Everyone out here seems to have know something that the other doesn`t. Only had my SE one year it ran so good when I got it I didn`t think much of HP parts and upgrades.
A 1986 with 56,000 miles, new black paint job
two months old,everything clean, but after hooking into your forum. I have the need for speed, speed, and more speed

Thanks DXR_DAD

Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2000 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Does this mean its almost the one year anniversary of the forum!!!!!!
Its time to throw cliff a party.

Thanks for all of the hard work Cliff.

ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2000 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
Ditto. Thanks to the Forum I can get my Fiero fix 24/7.
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2000 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Hey, you're right! I completely forgot all about that!
FieroMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2000 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMikeClick Here to visit FieroMike's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroMikeDirect Link to This Post
Almost 1 year and doing a great job! Who were the first 5 people on the board? I would be interested, I know Ogre has to be one of them....
DXR_DAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2000 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DXR_DADSend a Private Message to DXR_DADDirect Link to This Post
Am I getting old? 1yr. alot of help from the people here have saved me tons of $$$ THANKS!!! But that was on my first fiero, now Iam working on #2 a 87coupe I hope it goes just as good
ka4nkf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2000 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ka4nkfSend a Private Message to ka4nkfDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the forum Cliff. I really do enjoy using everyday. Thanks again
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2000 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Yes, absolutely. Thanks, Cliff! The Forum is, without question, the most valuable Fiero resource that I've seen, since I began prowling the net for Fiero stuff 2.5 years ago. Thanks to you and to all the members of this community.
Scott2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2000 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott2M4Send a Private Message to Scott2M4Direct Link to This Post
Anyone else notice that theogre, after being registered for only seven days, already had "full-blown" member status!?

Does this mean he was averaging more than 30 posts/week back then!?

Just kidding, folks. I always told myself I wouldn't waste bandwidth with senseless stuff like this but my fingers aren't listening to my brain this morning! OH MY GOD! Why did I just open my email and why am I sending a nasty note to my boss!!!???

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2000 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Back in the "olden days" you became a "member" as soon as you signed up. Ah nostalgia
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2000 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
30 posts in a week is not unheard of. I've been averaging somewhere around 10/day. Of course, I'm an addict.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock