Got screwed by 3.1 88FieroGT
Started on: 03-25-2013 09:09 AM
Replies: 51
Last post by: css9450 on 03-26-2013 04:25 PM
3.1 88FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 3.1 88FieroGT (edited 03-26-2013).]

IP: Logged
SickTwin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SickTwinClick Here to visit SickTwin's HomePageSend a Private Message to SickTwinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3.1 88FieroGT:

Thrashed it how do you know I thrashed it????

Isn't that what you said you tore it up and wanted him to give you money back . I'm interested in the car what do u want for it
hypo327

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hypo327Send a Private Message to hypo327Direct Link to This Post

Oh and that he lied to me about it being a 88 GT i don't like being lied to.

I have to agree if that's really what happened. I'm proud of the fact that most Fiero owners are really good honest people, and misrepresenting gives the clan a black eye! But maybe to him it is an '88, and didn't intent to deceive you....!? Not to me and most Fiero owners...but, it is to our best interest to always check those things out before purchasing! I think all repairs, revisions, alterations,
and/or up-grades should be listed for potential buyers!
3.1 88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post

Chris didn't put a bolt through the wheel bearings, yes calipers are wilwood rotors are not and the struts are not koni's... Guess I should of torn the car apart before i bought it to make sure it was what he said it was???

Don't be a dick. I didn't say you should go through the whole car, I'm saying that you should have made sure that is was safe to tow. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you don't get yourself, or anyone else on the road for that matter, killed.

Now you got me up on the soapbox: This is the problem today, it's not my fault. Someone's kid goes and shoots up a school? Not the parents fault for leaving the gun's accessible. Not the kids fault, I mean someone teased him for God's sake. Must be the gun manufacturers fault! Now we need the government to come in a regulate. Gun's don't kill people, people kill people. They do it with guns, knives, ropes, drugs and even bare hands. Lets regulate those too and sue everyone that has them!

This isn't technical and I am sending it to Cliff to put in the trash can.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 03-26-2013).]

3.1 88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Don't be a dick. I didn't say you should go through the whole car, I'm saying that you should have made sure that is was safe to tow. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you don't get yourself, or anyone else on the road for that matter, killed.

Now you got me up on the soapbox: This is the problem today, it's not my fault. Someone's kid goes and shoots up a school? Not the parents fault for leaving the gun's accessible. Not the kids fault, I mean someone teased him for God's sake. Must be the gun manufacturers fault! Now we need the government to come in a regulate. Gun's don't kill people, people kill people. They do it with guns, knives, ropes, drugs and even bare hands. Lets regulate those too and sue everyone that has them!

This isn't technical and I am sending it to Cliff to put in the trash can.

Wasn't trying to be a dick was being serious. Just trying to help ppl to understand what they are buying.... Not any where on this topic did I blame Chris for the wheel bearings flying apart I said we both had credit for that. Not any where on here did I say I wanted him to send any money my way. All I'm asking for is apology for mis leading me. Money can be replaced alot easier then trust.
That being said If Cliff would allow it I would like to change the title in to something less negative and more positive

Thanks ahead of time Cliff,

Steve
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Wow... back pedal much? How are you going to put a positive spin on it?

You're not gonna get $4500 after that towing fiasco... sorry for your loss man.

I paid $4500 for my 88GT back in 2003 and it has been a frickin' basket case, but I love the thing.

------------------

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Wow... back pedal much? How are you going to put a positive spin on it?

Wow is right! And from the guy complaining about the seller going back and editing his own posts...

3.1 88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.1 88FieroGTSend a Private Message to 3.1 88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Wow is right! And from the guy complaining about the seller going back and editing his own posts...

Not sure if this is a shot at me or not? Just like how I got turned into the bad guy here.

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
Yup that was shot at you... Just keep on editing.

SickTwin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SickTwinClick Here to visit SickTwin's HomePageSend a Private Message to SickTwinDirect Link to This Post

Not sure if this is a shot at me or not? Just like how I got turned into the bad guy here.

You brought this on yourself. Everyone in here has seen this car your talking about and we all know it was a sweet ride very well built.

You tried to come in here and smear his name in the mudd(that blew up in your face) Chris has helped many of us in here ask anyone who has done business with him instead you wanna say you got screwed when in reality you screwed yourself. You will never meet anyone who knows more about that particular car than Chris. And he would have bent over backwards to help you get that car back together. You lie and say the parts aren't what they are. Well buddy I seen them with my own eyes I was trying to buy the car but he wouldn't sell it cause he took your deposit and I had cash in hand. Thats a stand up guy right there if you ask me. Unlike yourself trying to pull this stuff . But it's all good ill get the drive train now lol thanks
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post

Make sure your know what your purchasing. It was all my fault the car wasn't what the seller said it was. Fiero's aren't worth anything stock apparently so buy a 88 4 cylinder and mod the piss out of it.

So you bought one that already had a bunch of mods and now you're complaining its not stock? I just don't understand.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock