Need a Vacuum Diagram for the "Cruise" by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 11-24-2011 07:32 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 11-26-2011 07:47 PM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoDirect Link to This Post
Been looking in the 1985 Manual, but there doesn't seem to be a Vacuum DIAGRAM for the Cruise Control setup. anyone got one they can post ? took it all off a year ago to clean up, now I don't remember where the vacuum lines go. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2011 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post
Here you go:

Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2011 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. thats what I needed !
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoDirect Link to This Post
On the SERVO, there are 2 lines on one side & one line on the other .... where do they go ?? it "seems" like 1 goes from the vac can to the single port on the servo, But there are 2 provisions for lines on the other side of the servo (1 seems to be "factory plugged) Where does the open one go ?
Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post
The picture above is pretty clear from the stand point of where the vacuum lines go on the "servo", so I'm guessing you want to know where the line on the vacuum brake release valve solenoid goes (the thing in the center of View A).

If that's the part you want to know about, then the vacuum line goes on the nipple that's by itself on the one side. The other two ports are left alone. One of them originally had a small soft sponge like filter on it, but they've all crumbled away many years ago.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2011 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoDirect Link to This Post
aha ! thank you, so I do have it all hooked up !

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock