Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  Lamborghini COUNTACH LP5000 S Build (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Lamborghini COUNTACH LP5000 S Build by countach711
Started on: 04-13-2010 02:04 PM
Replies: 44
Last post by: VF1Skullangel on 04-17-2011 02:54 PM
countach711

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

The car looks great, but take it easy on the driveway ! hehehe ouch.

Might want to invest in some of those nose wheels or a suspension lift.

they repaved our street this summer and raised the crown quite a bit, as if I didn't already have enough to deal with! I have something in mind for that, its on the list with a few other items.
IP: Logged
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by countach711:

sure, shoot me an email and I'll give you my number. it'll be a little while before its worth viewing as I've got some other things going on in the garage right now.

Sounds good.
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelDirect Link to This Post
I'm gonna see this car tomorrow

This one and the LP640 Replica. From what it looks like we are gonna get something goin between the 3 of us. a Guy with a Murcielago, another one with a Countach so that pretty much leaves me with one other option to connect the dots
DavidM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2011 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DavidMClick Here to visit DavidM's HomePageSend a Private Message to DavidMDirect Link to This Post
I am relieved that I am not the only one crazy enough to build one of these cars.
My countach anniversary version has been in the works for many years now.

Since my driveway/street angle would not work with the 5" ground clearance, the front consists of air ride shockwave lifts.
(they really raise the nose up to help her get out!) Each has it's own set of valves to control it's side.

I know many don't like the whole replica idea (it does evoke either love or hate it seems) I will say that when I take it out of the garage, people seem to appear from nowhere and have a great time standing around it talking with each other, which is lots of fun.

While I have been building this "thing" though, I have come to really like the Fiero it is based on and might buy one to restore
because I think they are classic cars in their own right.

VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock