Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 05-04-2010 11:37 PM
Replies: 170
Last post by: 86fierofun on 05-16-2010 01:08 AM
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
oh the fox wasent associated with a reastruant either it was alittle funny humor about the cars having the stigma of being fire traps thats why I found a running fox on fire his rear on fire!
IP: Logged
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
OK. I gave you permission to be a member. Should work now. Off to graduation in a bit.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

Ok how about these two I am going to leave the ribbon on bottom for the web adress

I'm thinking that second one is looking good, jettesnvettes!

And yes, I agree with your idea: In my opinion, it simply makes sense to have the club's website name on it.

I think this may have been something you'd suggestesd earlier: What would it look like to shift that banner with the website's name on it from below the shield, to the top of the shield, but also adjacent to it?
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
I'm liking it too. I have to bug out now, but this evening I might try and make that image a little crisper/cleaner.

Jets, you're membership is active on the website now.

Let me know if you guys see any typing/spelling errors on the website, or if there is anything you would like to see added. Also, does the weather thingy on the main page work for you guys? For me sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, and I'm wondering if it's a cache thing.....
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:
BTW, has anyone asked cliff if he could move this to GFC? I think more potential Wisconsinites would see it there.

Based on the content of this thread, I think it likely would be more appropriate in "General Fiero Chat" anyway.

Hey could some one else ask cliff, I know I posted the question of doing it but for some reason I cant link my email server to internet explorer and well How do u send a email otherwise?? just dosent work maby u computer guys can fix my computer for me so I can do such basic things again

jetsnvettes, I could ask that question of Cliff Pennock for you, but your better bet, given that you're this thread's originator, might be to click on "P.M." --- the second rectangular button at the upper right of my post here --- and request of Cliff Pennock (not me, and you'll presumably see what I mean by that) that he would effect that change for us.

In my opinion, because of the majority of its content, this thread really belongs not in the "Technical Discussion & Questions" section anyway, but in "General Fiero Chat." If you encounter a computer problem making that request of Cliff Pennock to move this thread there, I presumably could make it for you, given that you, this thread's originator, clearly have agreed here that this thread should be moved to "General Fiero Chat."

However, please first try what I've suggested, and let me know if you're able to make that request. Also, do keep in mind that Cliff Pennock lives in the Netherlands, so there is a substantial time zone difference between where he lives, versus where we do. Accordingly, he may not be in a position to respond to your request as quickly as you'd might like.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Ok guys I got my computer to send a messege finally and I pm'd cliff so hopefully this gets moved soon, far as moving the ribbon to the top ill get to work on it after the kids go to bed tonite, Is their anybody else with any ideas for the club logo??? its going to take me awile to clean up the pic its been choped up and messed with a bunch of times now but ill get it done asap. For the website can we have a tab on the top of the main page that shows friend request or in a status box instead of it being in the mailbox screen?? and will out induvidual pages support stuff like widgets and music players?? it seems like its kinda in a myspace/ facebook format wich I really like it is verry simple to use thumbs up!!
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Ok guys I got my computer to send a messege finally and I pm'd cliff so hopefully this gets moved soon...

Good! I'm glad my instructions helped you. Just remember, it's now A.M. "tomorrow" where he's at.

In any case, when he has an opportunity to see your request to move your thread from "Technical Discussion & Questions" to "General Fiero Chat," I'd think he will be quite amused to see how we ---- thousands of miles away from him --- have used his forum to create a completely new Fiero club.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
hey ya I agree and If he would like I think we should post a link directly to his site for our members that we may get that might not know about the forum
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
hey project34 im prob gona tear apart the top of my engine tomorrow if u wana help stop on over!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Ok guys I got my computer to send a messege finally and I pm'd cliff so hopefully this gets moved soon, far as moving the ribbon to the top ill get to work on it after the kids go to bed tonite, Is their anybody else with any ideas for the club logo??? its going to take me awile to clean up the pic its been choped up and messed with a bunch of times now but ill get it done asap. For the website can we have a tab on the top of the main page that shows friend request or in a status box instead of it being in the mailbox screen?? and will out induvidual pages support stuff like widgets and music players?? it seems like its kinda in a myspace/ facebook format wich I really like it is verry simple to use thumbs up!!

I can look and see if I can do that. A lot can be done with it. There are may widgets for it. I'm trying to get to know it the best I can. You can also write your own HTML code and do pretty much whatever you want, but I in no way know how to do that. I'm impressed with all that can be done.

hey ya I agree and If he would like I think we should post a link directly to his site for our members that we may get that might not know about the forum
Already done

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004
I've put together an initial members list. Do I have this correct so far?

www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/memberslist.htm

And recheck the main page

www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors