Started on: 05-13-2008 08:25 PM
Replies: 82
Last post by: ScotMac on 05-24-2010 10:39 PM
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTDirect Link to This Post
Does QA1 make an adjustable rear shock for the Fiero? If I go this route, I want the shocks to be balanced.
IP: Logged
600racer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 600racerSend a Private Message to 600racerDirect Link to This Post
Could you repost the pictures at the top of page 2. They don't want to show up. At least this morning they don't show up.
ScotMac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2010 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScotMacSend a Private Message to ScotMacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Does QA1 make an adjustable rear shock for the Fiero? If I go this route, I want the shocks to be balanced.

You mean if you use QA1 for the front, you want a matching shock for the rear? Obviously not totally necessary, but yes, would be nice. No, QA1 does not make a strut for the fiero. If you call them, and get one of the old timers, they will refer to some guy that used to work there, that does custom stuff, and can make you a set, based on dimensions. Doubt it will be cheap. I'm using adjustable koni's, which i believe are the best adjustable struts explicitly made for the fiero.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock