pick-up coil to ICM wires by jagojay
Started on: 10-23-2009 12:13 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: rourke_87_T-Top on 10-24-2009 05:56 AM
jagojay

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jagojaySend a Private Message to jagojayDirect Link to This Post
So I took my icm out to replace and broke the plastic connector for my wires coming from the pickup coil

after some talking I managed to find a replacement plastic thing to side em into, only problem is I don't remember which wire goes where

right now I'm thinking the green wire is on he right and the orange is on the left, I'm at the side of the road with a 2-3 mile walk to advance auto, don't wanna kill the icm I just bought
so am I right? Green on right and orange on left? Or am I completly wrong? Any help is of course greatly appreciated
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post
Green? Orange? The ones running between the ICM and the ECM are supposed to be ppl/wht, blk/red, wht, and tan/blk. The two that go between the coil and the ICM are supposed to be white and pink.
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post

Bloozberry

7760 posts
Member since Jan 2009
You probably mean the ones under the cap. I'll go look and post in a few minutes.
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryDirect Link to This Post

Bloozberry

7760 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Mine are green and white. The green wire coming from the pick up coil is connected to the ICM pin closest to the center of the distributor.
Mike Gonzalez

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezDirect Link to This Post
Green to the inside pin, Orange or Yellow to the outside pin.

Ah...Owned by a couple seconds !! But thats okay He asked me in a PM and I answered a while ago, just wanted to put it in a thread since I couldnt find it here and had to go look at one on the shelf

[This message has been edited by Mike Gonzalez (edited 10-23-2009).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopDirect Link to This Post
buddycraig has a good thread to replace the pickup coil.
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock