Started on: 11-26-2008 09:31 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: TK on 11-27-2008 01:11 AM
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
Plagiarism is the heart of engineering!

His:
https://www.fiero.nl/uploads/imgs2003/cup2.jpg

Mine:

Sorry for the camera phone pics. It's nice to have a cup holder now. Thanks to Fierosound! I still need to paint it. The biggest trick is getting the wiring harness behind it raised up and secure so the tray can go all of the way back. I used various pieces from a Metra kit for the GM 1.5 DIN kit.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cerulean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ceruleanSend a Private Message to ceruleanDirect Link to This Post
Nice. I like the idea. I have one of those retractable cup holders in my Prizm.

But it would drive me crazy though to cover up my stereo controls. I'm always switching the station when the DJ's start with their inane chatter....
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
I thought about that but I can use the remote and I don't think I will have anything in there very long. I have a flap to add to keep stuff from splashing the face.

At some point there just weren't too many clean options to cup holders.
SE85

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SE85Send a Private Message to SE85Direct Link to This Post
Nice,...
it won"t in mine due to a double din unit, but it's a nice idea for those of who can use it.
TK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2008 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SE85:

Nice,...
it won"t in mine due to a double din unit, but it's a nice idea for those of who can use it.

No doubt. I considered a DD first but decided I didn't need any features that required DD. I did measure it out and looked at some of the great info in the DD thread. A DD will fit. Maybe in the future.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock