Needed: 3800 harness pins to harness & Fiero by Myke
Started on: 06-26-2008 06:33 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 06-26-2008 07:39 PM
Myke

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MykeSend a Private Message to MykeDirect Link to This Post
Looking to do up a "home" pin job for a 3800sc. I think it is for a series II from an olds. I have been trying to figure this out for my friend, but he has limited information. With my limited information, can someone help me sort out what goes where on the Fiero?

The engine management stuff is fairly straight forward, but I don't have colors to work with. I intend to put the correct colors into the harness and re-pin this for an '87 coupe. So I guess this is what I need:

1. pin # and colors for the pin.
2. Color to color splices for the 3800sc to the 87 coupe
3. ANOTHER BEER PLEASE!!!!!
4. Someone in Texas to beat loyd's butt for ripping my friend off on his harness (that's why I am trying to do this)

The jerk took a grand, the harness, and all he does is give excuses. So now we have a harness minus wires from another car (don't ask why there are no wires... you don't want to know.) and we have to re-pin the whole thing for a Fiero. I know this is stupid, but if someone has some information they can share so I can put this back together and then splice into the Fiero wires.

Am I making sense? I am having a hard time understanding myself at this point in time.

Myke
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2008 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
You would be better off in the end wiring the engine as a GTP and use a GTP PCM, with that I can send you the GTP diagrams and where each wire from the Fiero C203 and C500 go on the 3800 harness.
What year is the engine so I can send you the proper year GTP diagrams. Dan

------------------

Signature compliments of F-I-E-R-O
2003 3800SC series II powered
www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631
www.photosled.com/showgallery/cat/1583

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave