Part hardware question for front sway bar by Curlrup
Started on: 04-13-2008 09:09 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Curlrup on 04-13-2008 10:20 PM
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post
Sorry folks this is for my friends Neon....I know how to fix it I can't find a bolt..I didn't know who else to ask. He hit a pot hole and sheared off one of the bolts that holds the U bracket and bushing that goes around his sway bar and holds it to the frame. He also lost the end links on that side (passenger side). So all I need is that bolt. The bracket and bushing are fine and we bought the end link. All I need to do is drill out that bolt and put it all back together. Does anyone sell the hardware for this online??? No parts stores carry this. Thanks folks.

Curly
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RCW

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCWSend a Private Message to RCWDirect Link to This Post
I think I understand... Are you looking for the bolt that holds the u-clamp to the frame?
antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
pull the other bolt
bring it to a local hardware store and shout help
someone will find you a replacement and anything else u need lol
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCW:

I think I understand... Are you looking for the bolt that holds the u-clamp to the frame?

Yes that bolt.....I thought about pulling the other but I want to make sure I have the right bolt. I have learned to not trust anyone at a hardware store.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock