Does the Check Engine light come on when you first turn the key ON for the bulb test? If not, the ECM isn't getting power. There are 2 orange wires that feed 12V to the ECM, one on each corner of the plugs into the ECM. Make sure they both have 12V or the ECM won't ever come on and fire the injectors.
Here's some troubleshooting steps listed in this thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/A...0924-2-009156-2.html
OK, lets do some steps.
First off we need the service engine light to work.
1) Check for a good ground at pin 'A' at the serial port. (ALCL Connector)
2) Check the 'gauge' fuse in the fuse block.
3) Make sure that both the fuel pump relay and the oil pressure switch and relay are connected and good.
At the ECM connectors (not the ECM)
4) Pin (row) C16 +12 volts (battery, from Fuse link)
5) Pin (row) B1 +12 volts (for memory from Fuse link)
6) Pin (row) A6 +12 volts (Switch ON! from Fuse block)
7) Pin (row) A12 (ohms) to ground, 0 reading.
" Does engine start?
Your answer would be "No"
1.Is ecm battery feed ckt 240 and ecm fuse ok?
Now the battery feed ckt 240 is coming out of your ecm in two locations C16, and B1. Both of these wires are orange, and splice togather at the insterment panel connector. ECM fuse is the Pink/Black wire at A6 on the ecm. It is also called circuit 439. So now you have to answer the question "are they ok?"
Yes- Ign. off, disconnect ecm, ign. on, probe ckt 240&439 with test light to ground. Is the light "on" on both circuits? Yes move on to set 2. No repair open in circuit the did not light the test light.
No- Locate and correct short to ground in circuit that had a blown fuse."
[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 04-03-2008).]