injector frenzy by fierofinder
Started on: 04-02-2008 01:05 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: uhlanstan on 04-03-2008 12:18 AM
fierofinder

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderDirect Link to This Post
So I have been searching, and found a whole bunch of different opinions on which fuel inectors to use on the 3.4 swap. It seems like staying with the 17# injectors work best with less mod, and the 19# injectors need regulating. I have my heads ported, and a 2030 cam installed and wondering if that should be enoughto want to go to 19# or will I be fine staying with the 17#? Will I run lean with the 17#?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
17# injectors will be fine for your setup, they shouldn't run lean. The 19# injectors a a little too much.
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
17# injectors will be fine for your setup, they shouldn't run lean. The 19# injectors a a little too much.

yup
fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderDirect Link to This Post
Thats good, I found a set of used ones that were flow tested for 20 dollars. If I take these in to have them cleaned, how much does that usually cost
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniDirect Link to This Post
Rich at Cruzin Performance will clean and test injectors for $12 each. Rich does quality work and gives a printout.

Locally I can get them done for $15 each. Not sure of the quality though.
fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderDirect Link to This Post
Thank You, oh yes one other thing. The fiero injectors are high impedence correct? The 3.4 inectors from the correct year camaro or firebird is what I need? Just want to cover all my bases before I buy anything.
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2008 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
listed in order of reliability not the cheapest,, the best with modern cleaning equipment,injectors are very long lived cleaning is worth while.. these companies will give you honest appraisal from thier test,do not save pennies here..
1 Cruzin performance mid west
2 Witch hunters west coast I think
3 R C engineering peoples republic of california

If any one has a bad report on these companies I would like to hear about it.. you can find these companies on the internet

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 04-03-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock