Wheels by Dizzixx
Started on: 01-17-2008 05:30 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: blkcofy on 01-17-2008 08:37 PM
Dizzixx

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DizzixxSend a Private Message to DizzixxDirect Link to This Post
Where is a good place to shop for wheels? And tires? I found a few places online but either they were too exspensive (IE brand name) or they didnt list , weight, and were cheap no name brands (making them sketchy)

And what is the 'right' offset and mounting pattern and size ect ect.....or at least which is the more common.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blkcofy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkcofySend a Private Message to blkcofyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dizzixx:

Where is a good place to shop for wheels? And tires? I found a few places online but either they were too exspensive (IE brand name) or they didnt list , weight, and were cheap no name brands (making them sketchy)

And what is the 'right' offset and mounting pattern and size ect ect.....or at least which is the more common.

I did all my research via http://www.rims-n-tires.com/

and ended up purchasing from http://www.streetdreams.org/ because they had the best price for tire/rim setup. By far, rims-n-tires has the best site or at least one of the best sites for sizing and playing with offsets and widths. Much more comprehensive than tire rack or discount tire. But when I bidded the two against each other, streetdreams had a better price because they have free shipping. Similar costs, but you can't spit at free shipping!

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock