4.9 radiator hose by VFR182
Started on: 10-22-2007 09:38 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: VFR182 on 10-22-2007 02:26 PM
VFR182

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VFR182Send a Private Message to VFR182Direct Link to This Post
Well, my 4.9 that i havent driven more than 200 miles since conversion has a radiator hose leak near the thermostat housing. Its just a pin prick but it blows fluid pretty fast. So the question, how hard is it to replace and refill. I had a duke motor blown in the car due to a moron who didnt know the fiero routine. Also what size hose do i need for that part? Any suggestions. thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
VFR182

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2007 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VFR182Send a Private Message to VFR182Direct Link to This Post
update on my ride. Spoke to Ed Parks who did the conversion. He is always super nice as is Rosie, anyway he gave me a very easy solution, part numbers and a 5 minute lesson in how to avoid blowing up the motor. I should be in business this evening. If anyone needs a reason to do a conversion with Ed, take my advice, take your car to him and dont worry. Thanks Ed and Rosie!
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock