Anybody use P-S-T suspension parts? by prizm-bluegt
Started on: 07-29-2007 10:02 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: prizm-bluegt on 07-30-2007 08:49 PM
prizm-bluegt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post
Looking on p-s-t website and found this front suspension kit. Anybody bought it before and is it a decent deal?

http://p-s-t.com.ourweblink...iacfiero1984-87.aspx

Thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
I haven't dealt with them before but did notice one good thing right off the bat, all the bushings appear to come complete with sleeves. The poly setup available from Fierostore does not, requires you to re-use some of your old components. For everything in that kit the price doesn't seem bad either.

I'm not familiar with PolyGraphite at all though.

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
Over 120 Fiero Links, Articles, Images, Diagnostics

"If any car is both the parade and the rain, it is the Fiero"

PAULE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2007 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PAULESend a Private Message to PAULEDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by prizm-bluegt:

Looking on p-s-t website and found this front suspension kit. Anybody bought it before and is it a decent deal?

Thanks.
I am wondering if i need to rebuild my 86 gt front end as well .This looks like a good kit. If you purchase let me know what you think.

chrisgtp

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpDirect Link to This Post
they also sell full ss brake lines
http://p-s-t.com.ourweblink...c-fiero-1984-88.aspx
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Polygraphite is basically polyurethane impregnated with graphite. It's supposed to be not as prone to squeaking like regular poly.
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post

EW : Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses! Replace your O.E. hoses without the need for adapter or modifications, virtually no expansion or contraction occurs giving you immediate brake pedal response! These hoses meet or exceed Federal regulations. $59 each or set of 3 for $ 149.

Set of 3?
prizm-bluegt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2007 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prizm-bluegtSend a Private Message to prizm-bluegtDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PAULE:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by prizm-bluegt:

Thanks.
I am wondering if i need to rebuild my 86 gt front end as well .This looks like a good kit. If you purchase let me know what you think.
[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the posts. Maybe I'll be the lab rat and try 'em out. I have to rebuilt the front end on my 87 GT project and I figured this was better that putting back stock rubber bushings. Great thing is PAULE if i get it you don't have to go far to check it out!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock