Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  RideZiLightning 3800sc 86GT Build (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
RideZiLightning 3800sc 86GT Build by RideZiLightning
Started on: 11-13-2006 01:15 AM
Replies: 52
Last post by: XzotikGT on 01-31-2007 11:29 PM
RideZiLightning

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Xzotik, I'll be in Las Vegas visiting my grandparents until the 2nd, so I guess anytime after would be great.
IP: Logged
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
cool...I'll hit you up sometime after then.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/167457/1

3800superfast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 191
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800superfastSend a Private Message to 3800superfastDirect Link to This Post
RideZiLightning, If I did my math right--you got that build done in less than a month ? Got any plans for exterior or interior mods ? This is the part where you can drop alot of coin too... May want to drive it for a while, make sure all is well, and always paint last... Looking forward to pics of the build...
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Ya, I finished before a month. It started on the 13 last month and I finished on the 27th, so I guess I finished in two weeks. I am planning on doing a bit of interior work but I couldn't ever mod the exterior, I love my cars look. I have a stealth dash I'm swapping in right now, it's kinda just hanging in place while I drive. I won't be driving for this weekend though, I just layed down my coats of primer, but after that it'll be taking me to Las Vegas on monday. When I get to my gparents I'll post a ton of pictures of the final product. I painted my formula with acrylic enamel I got off ebay and it actually looks really good, and it was super cheap too. I got a gallon of cherry red, primer, and clear coat, plus all the hardener and reducer for like $190.
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
You back yet. I wanna see this car. I am considering the swap for my other Fiero.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RideZiLightning:

And by the way, I now have zero knock and 13 degrees at 5500.

Well I know every setup is different, but you might be better off going to a larger pulley and cranking up the timing. 13* is hardly anything.
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Wish i had your speed lol. And you probably dont have the spare time i do! good job man!

------------------

RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2007 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
I am back now from my little vacation, and back in school so I don't have much time. I should be free next weekend so If you wanna check out the car... well I'll let you know next weekend then
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2007 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
pmd

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06

XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2007 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
yo wassup for this weekend?
RideZiLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2007 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RideZiLightningSend a Private Message to RideZiLightningDirect Link to This Post
Haven't had much to report, I'm selling my setup I have now and switching to a spray at the TB setup instead to just see how it works. My camera is with my father who is basically never around so I don't even have a completed car to show. I'm hoping to just borrow a friends this weekend so I can squeeze some shots in before work. It has all new sun yellow paint with black trim and I put new kybs on all 4s and cut my springs 1 1/2 coils in the front & 1 in the rear. Have to say it looks pretty awesome, especially without a wing
PFF
System Bot
3800superfast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 191
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2007 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800superfastSend a Private Message to 3800superfastDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to the set-up and pics, on my 86GT I went with Viper GTS Yellow, its hard to go anywhere with out people stopping you and asking about the car. At first it was fun, now I`m thinking about just leaving a detailed desciption poster in the window of what and how the car was done, so I can go about my business...lol.... Your making great progrees on your build ---Very glad for you...
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2007 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTDirect Link to This Post
NICE!

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors