Started on: 01-21-2006 01:20 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Joseph Upson on 01-21-2006 01:54 PM
Joseph Upson

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2006 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonDirect Link to This Post
I'm mad now because I made 2 mistakes after uploading the files, one for to many pics in the post and another when I had to retype my pass word in and for some reason although my user name is still visible I have to delete it and retype it with the pass word as well for it to go through, long story short, the server made me start over from scratch. Please hold off on posting until I have loaded all the lists which will take about 3 posts so that you have a continuous list without large breaks.

Still posting

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2006 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonDirect Link to This Post

Still more to go

[This message has been edited by Joseph Upson (edited 01-21-2006).]

Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2006 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonDirect Link to This Post

Joseph Upson

4951 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Still more to go

Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2006 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonDirect Link to This Post

Joseph Upson

4951 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Four speed

One more post

Joseph Upson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2006 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph UpsonSend a Private Message to Joseph UpsonDirect Link to This Post

Joseph Upson

4951 posts
Member since Jan 2002

DONE!

Now someone buy a pair of 305/35 R 17 or 18s for the rear, use this information to put together the right torque converter stall, sproket ratio and final drive ratio and build a sub 4 second 0-60 car for around town driving and heart breaking. The info is from the ATSG rebuild manuals ~$17 each from full line tranny parts stores. They are very helpful and I have used the ones I have to build several trannies, and I have no formal training or prior experience, just patience and attention to detail. It really isn't that hard. Just remember to lube the pump seals with vaseline very well before installing the pump that was the only mistake I made that caused a problem and that was on a 700-R4, I damaged the seals on the input shaft putting it back together. My 125s were flawless. The missing years are up to you guys to buy and fill in.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock