Started on: 05-16-2005 10:46 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: BrewCheese on 05-17-2005 11:43 AM
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
I got my new UP3 CD player, and got the bulb out (needs to be replaced). But this bulb looks like some special piece they'd only use in the radio. Where can I get another? Does anyone have the part number?

I'm guessing the dealership would have it, but I wouldn't be suprised if I went in and got some blank stares or "we don't carry those"

Thanks!

------------------

1984 Fiero SE

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DARK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DARKSend a Private Message to DARKDirect Link to This Post
could this light bulb problem in a radio cause the display not to work or to only work some of the time?
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
RWDPLZ- Does the bulb come out of that socket or is it all one piece??

Dark- If your display is only working some of the time, i would check for any corrosion on the socket of the bulb. Cause most of the time a light bulb either works of it dosent but if you have a bad connection it can do all kinds of funny things.

Jason

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post
Get in contact with Kru on here, he sells the radios and light bulbs.
i've bought a couple from him. make sure it's the bulb that's bad.
i've had to replace mine a couple of time before i sent the radio back
and found out it wasn't the bulb but something wrong with the radio.

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
I FINALLY found it! After driing around town all morning (just got back, left here at 9:00) First tried Autozone since I needed the antenna adaptor, they didn't have it. Next the GM dealership, they didn't have any, and suggested checking the AC Delco store. Next, the AC Delco parts place, they've never seen one, and suggested the dealership. Radioshack didn't have any either. So I went back to the dealership, and asked someone else He started looking on the computer, and couldn't find it. BUT, he thought he'd seen it somewhere before, so he walked back to the back room, and found one!

GM # 16208443
$8.28

So I'm happy, and going to put it in later.

BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! good find and thanks for posting the part #.

Thanks,
Jason

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock