Delta 204T Fiero by cjsfiero1
Started on: 02-24-2005 12:11 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Blue Shift on 02-25-2005 02:44 AM
cjsfiero1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cjsfiero1Send a Private Message to cjsfiero1Direct Link to This Post
I am a member of POCI, the Michigan Widetrackers and the Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts (NIFE). I am researching a Fiero called the Delta 204T that was the product of a partnership of John Link Pontiac (now Thomason Pontiac GMC) in Oregon and a company called Red Shift Ltd. I believe Red Shift Ltd. performed the modifications on the eleven Fieros (one 1987 and ten 1988) which were sold through John Link Pontiac. The cars were equipped with Opel built, turbocharged 2.0 liter enginers. The Pontiac Historian assured me that neither GM nor Pontiac had any involvement with this project despite Pontiac having later equipped Sunbirds with this engine. I would appreciate any information regarding these cars or Red Shift Ltd. Thank you.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I just sent you a zip file with some magazine pages and a 204T brochure.
It's 2.5 Meg. I hope you have broadband.

Edit - Here's a pic. It's also in the file I sent.

There's a person on this forum (fierotrevor, I think?) who knows where this car is. It's a couple of blocks from his home, sitting in front of a guys house. It's supposedly in pretty bad shape. Apparently, the guy is not interested in selling it.

When I checked a couple of years ago, I *did* find a company called Red Shift LTD. They were selling wings and tail lights for Hondas. Sad.
I just Googled Red Shift Ltd and found nothing new.

There are a couple of previous threads on this. Do a search on "204T"

Another edit - I almost forgot... Welcome to our obsession! Take off your shoes and stay a while.

------------------
Raydar
88 3.4 coupe...........

Coming soon...
88 Formula, presently under the knife.

Read Nealz Nuze!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-24-2005).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40731 posts
Member since Oct 1999
cjsfiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2005 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cjsfiero1Send a Private Message to cjsfiero1Direct Link to This Post
Thanks. Although I have just become a member of this forum, I have been a Fiero enthusiast since 1982, when articles about this car first began showing up in magazines. I am the original owner of a 1985 Sport Coupe that is completely stock and unrestored. It has over 103,000 miles on it and is still in a condition sufficient to warrant being awarded one or two trophies a year. I have been a contributor to the NIFE Fiero Focus for about twelve years and I have recently begun contributing to the Tracker and Smoke Signals. My Fiero was a cover feature car on an issue of Smoke Signals last year. I know the obsession very well. Thanks.
Blue Shift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2005 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue ShiftSend a Private Message to Blue ShiftDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I never knew about that!

Too bad nothing like that became more popular - that woulda beat up the S/C MR2 pretty bad! Very cool... Anyone down to build a clone? Heheh...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock