Fiero store air intake by shredd
Started on: 01-14-2005 12:51 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: avengador1 on 01-14-2005 09:52 PM
shredd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddDirect Link to This Post
I got a really good deal on the Fiero store air intake. Question is does it direcly mount on or do I have to do any mods to the fatory set-up??
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
If it is like the one I have, it is a direct install. Mine is chrome finish tho.

shredd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddDirect Link to This Post
mine looks similar although it's not chrome (polished alum.) Is it just a matter of removing the stock plastic housing, or do you need to cut a hole and feed the new tube into it with the new K&N filter??
FormulaGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaGTSend a Private Message to FormulaGTDirect Link to This Post
AVENGADOR,

WOW!!!!! You could eat off that compartment!!!! Looks great! Excellent attention to detail.
I'm just happy if mine runs!

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
The K&N filter I have in mine fits inside the stock air filter housing. I notice you could get the tube with a conical filter from the Fiero store. If you have this, I think it just sits where the stock filter housing is, so you will have to remove this item and relocate the sensor on it. My tube came with the rubber adapter to match it up to the stock housing.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock