Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  88 Front Break to pree 88 suspension...?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

88 Front Break to pree 88 suspension...? by Seanpaul
Started on: 10-13-2003 02:14 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: Will on 10-13-2003 01:25 PM
Seanpaul

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2003 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SeanpaulSend a Private Message to SeanpaulDirect Link to This Post

Can this be done..? I'm running the berretta upgrade now, but when I get my 4.9 it's gonna be sitting on an 88 suspension cradle with 88 breaks in rear.
I want everything to match as much as possible and was wondering if I could make brackets to mount the 88 calipers, and if the 88 rotors would match
in place of the berretta rotors....

Does anyone make a spindle that fits the pree 88 suspension, but offers the 88 barring, caliper bolting, and 2 inch drop..?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2003 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/034430.html

Street dreams is gearing up for something similar. It's not '88 bearings and '88 brakes, but it will use Z28 bearings and 11.25 or larger brakes, as well as any other brake upgrade that will fit the early knuckles.

------------------
'87 Fiero GT: Northstar, Getrag, TGP wheels, rear sway bar, rod end links, bushings, etc.
'90 Pontiac 6000 SE AWD: Leaking ABS unit fixed, load levelling rear suspension fixed, still slow

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock