Looking for backup lights that fit in the fascia by Bosuch
Started on: 09-10-2003 08:30 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: skitime on 09-12-2003 08:49 AM
Bosuch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2003 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BosuchClick Here to visit Bosuch's HomePageSend a Private Message to BosuchDirect Link to This Post
I've got one of the euro light conversions for the rear, and if you don't install the clear center lenses in it, you lose your backup lights. I want to replace the reflectors in the fascia with backups, but I'm having a heck of a time finding one's that will fit; everything I've found so far is just a hair too big. Anyone know of a specific model/part # that would work? Thanks!

Bill

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bill Osmer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2003 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill OsmerSend a Private Message to Bill OsmerDirect Link to This Post
Bill -

I've used a set from Pilot (Pilot Navigator; part # NV-803) - they fit very close and work great!

They're hard to find but check http://www.10000autoparts.com/cart/cgi-bin/Html/Products/trailer_drive_lites.htm

------------------
Bill Osmer

foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2003 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
Here are mine. They are licence plate lights from NAPA store. 2 piece kit. the light plugs into a base and the base fits perfect when you cut the red reflector out.
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2003 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
My chin spoiler I made has light pockets molded in. The light pockets were made by molding the rear bumper reflector pockets. I searched hard to find the perfect size lights for them. I found a set that is the exact size. Sorry I do not remember the model but the company is Eagle Eye. If you do some internet searching I believe you can also find them. The will certainly be bright back up lights though.

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 INTERCOOLED SUPERCHARGED
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.
History of Skitimes Car UPDATED 8-11-03

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock