convertible by critter's fiero
Started on: 05-04-2002 10:47 AM
Replies: 48
Last post by: camfiero on 11-03-2002 09:50 AM
critter's fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2002 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys the weather finally hit Northern Il. and I could use some help. I sold my 88 formula last weekend at "Spring @ Jefferson 02" show and swap meet. so I'm ready to work on my '86 &'85 Has any one got measurements , old kit car tech articles , any videos or drawings, detailing how to cut and support the convertible conversion?????/When I call other shops they will do it for me or try and sell me kits (thats fine it"s thier bussines to make profit) however I have the time,tools, shop and talent to enjoy doing it myself .
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Adrift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2002 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdriftClick Here to visit Adrift's HomePageSend a Private Message to AdriftDirect Link to This Post
You need to re-enforce the car by building a subframe around it - pictures are available at my forum (Check pic)
ARi

------------------
Ari's Fiero-Based Kit Car Forum
A place where you can learn to turn that $400 Fiero 4-banger into a $400 Fiero 4-banger that looks like a $250,000 Supercar.

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by critter's fiero:
Hey guys the weather finally hit Northern Il. and I could use some help. I sold my 88 formula last weekend at "Spring @ Jefferson 02" show and swap meet. so I'm ready to work on my '86 &'85 Has any one got measurements , old kit car tech articles , any videos or drawings, detailing how to cut and support the convertible conversion?????/When I call other shops they will do it for me or try and sell me kits (thats fine it"s thier bussines to make profit) however I have the time,tools, shop and talent to enjoy doing it myself .

Hey, I'm in no rush (Yea.....Right) but the weather is getting nicer and nicer and.......so any additional help is needed for the topless '86 SE.Aris forum is really great stuff,however the full body kits cut the top diferently This project needs to look "factory".............as always ........Critter

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

GTDude

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 287
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTDudeDirect Link to This Post
Most probably the hardest thing you will do is to make the frame rigid enough to support the convertible configuration. It will take lots of welding and steel reinforcement. Sorry don't have, or know of any convertible sites or knowledge that will help you unless you buy the kit. Hey, but if you have the time and experitse......I'd damn sure go for it. I love conv Fiero's

Phil

------------------
GTDude
25 years GM experience

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post
Sorry don't have, or know of any convertible sites or knowledge that will help you unless you buy the kit. Hey, but if you have the time and experitse......I'd damn sure go for it. I love conv Fiero's

Phil

Well, the subframe is easy if you have been a frame and body man, or even a good welder. the tuff part is the way the top sits on the deck! LA Motorsport makes a nice kit but when U C how the slope at the rear window is all wrong for our minni Ferrari something else has to be done.I went to e-Bay and looked at Boxter,miata,Z-3,and Jag so I know the look is there. Right now we are working with the trimmer the made the tops for the RX7 powered "Maxon"...sooooooooo if We can figure the top bows and the way to fasten the rear to the rear lid then I figure I got it "Decked" (sorry)............back to the Lab.....Ha Ha He He......the almost Madd Critter

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Several makers of Fiero Convertible kits have come and gone. I am about 75% finished with an LA Machine (California Convertible Co. )kit. This kit requires quite a lot of fabrication to get it to fit right but the first step is adding a subframe.
A subframe needs to be added to a Fiero Convertible in order to prevent body flexing. The material used is 1 x 2 square wall tubing with 1/8" wall thickness. You must build a frame which connects the rear integral frame members to the front and on to the front cross member.
My frame starts at the front cross member then spreads out and is welded to the front frame rails of the unibody at both sides then runs backward and V's out again to attach to the rear frame members near the front cradle mounts. By tying everything together there is much less chance of loosing the fit on the doors after several hard bumps. On a Fiero without a roof this is a must.

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://turbofiero.fierojoe.com/turbo.htm

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzDirect Link to This Post
My Son and I have done 3 convertibles one Cal. Convert. the other two were automoda. My son has video, pics, and specs.The yellow Fiero was used the promo viedo by Fred from Automoda. you can reach my son at:
podziemj@matc.edu or put out a message to Fiero John he is on the form.

------------------
The Prezzz

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
is the auto moda one the one that can be a targa or a full conv? was it always a kit or did auto moda do any themselves?
critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Prezzzz:
[B]My Son and I have done 3 convertibles one Cal. Convert. the other two were automoda. My son has video, pics, and specs.The yellow Fiero was used the promo viedo by Fred from Automoda. you can reach my son at:
podziemj@matc.edu or put out a message to Fiero John he is on the form.
THANKS Soooooooooooo Much Prezzzz this is the kind of feedback I'm needing. I just got back from Lil' Hershey in Belvidere Il. annual swap meet & car show. I will e- your son & I will PM you my phone # and maybe He can give me his. ( I'll spend the dime)BTW my middle son starts this fall at MATC Madison, Maybe he will have your son as an instructor ? small world. anyway The frame support is a snap (they don"t call me Mr. Mig for nuttin! )I Have a LAMotorsport video but I want something cleaner well bye for now and thanks again for the input keep it comin Guys.................as always..................Critter

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

Mark Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark KleinSend a Private Message to Mark KleinDirect Link to This Post
I may not be the best person to talk to, I still haven't finished my convertible started in early 1990. I could drive it around just didn't finish the interior and top. It won't start now, set too long? My frame has uprights like the LA Convertible Frame. But after I installed my frame work it still was not stiff enough for my liking. I asked my uncle (engineer) for suggestions. He said to box the frame where ever possible. I boxed the b-pillars to the rear firewall. This includes a top cap on the gussets. This trememdously strenghten the frame. In fact I plan on including this in my 4.9 L coupe when done. I have some drawings scanned by don't know how to post them here???
critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mark Klein:
I may not be the best person to talk to, I still haven't finished my convertible started in early 1990. I could drive it around just didn't finish the interior and top. It won't start now, set too long? My frame has uprights like the LA Convertible Frame. But after I installed my frame work it still was not stiff enough for my liking. I asked my uncle (engineer) for suggestions. He said to box the frame where ever possible. I boxed the b-pillars to the rear firewall. This includes a top cap on the gussets. This trememdously strenghten the frame. In fact I plan on including this in my 4.9 L coupe when done. I have some drawings scanned by don't know how to post them here???

Is there really a pleasantville? Thanks Mark scan the drawings into e-mail and send to probuild4u@insightbb.com my address. I like the subtle comment "my 4.9" we have more in common, I just bought mine last week and am waiting for the yard to bring the car to my shop.

PFF
System Bot
Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserDirect Link to This Post
Here are two pics I have of a convertible frame. One head on and one side view. Sorry I don't have any dimensions.

This sold for about $750 on ebay sometime last year.
------------------
Notchbacks Rule
84 Coupe(project car)
85GT(show car)
86???(looking)
87SE (daily driver)
88Coupe (daily driver)

[This message has been edited by Fierobruiser (edited 05-19-2002).]

Mark Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2002 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark KleinSend a Private Message to Mark KleinDirect Link to This Post
I just emailed you a couple of sketches and the pic from California Convertible's installation guide. How do you guys send pictures??
Mark mkleinfamily@prodigy.net Pleasantville IA
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Been following this thread very closely, pics are awesome!

Seriously considering Convertable-ising Silver.

Haven't really liked any of the tops I've seen for Fieros. Also thinking about designing my own. I need something I can take on/off in the car, I'm lazy.

Best!
Ben

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post

artherd

4159 posts
Member since Apr 2001
double post fairy was here!

[This message has been edited by artherd (edited 05-20-2002).]

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by artherd:
[B]Been following this thread very closely, pics are awesome!

Seriously considering Convertable-ising Silver.

I am designing a top much like the porsche boxster,my trim shop is toying with something that comes apart & stores in the trunk, so no big pillow look on the back deck...........stay tuned..........Critter

northstar87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstar87Send a Private Message to northstar87Direct Link to This Post
Hi,
I have a convertible Fiero with Northstar in it. I have the Automoda top and it is one of the nicest tops I have ever seen. It can be a targa or a convertible. I have an x frame and a square. Similar to the one you see in the pic above. Talk to you later.

Chris Moore

FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2002 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
Here's a pic of northstar87's convertible:

What I like the most about this kit is that the top fits flush with the deck of the car. The decklid vents were modified perfectly and the conversion looks like it was done at the factory!

Mark Klein

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark KleinSend a Private Message to Mark KleinDirect Link to This Post
Can we see a side profile of this car??? Also how are you guys posting pictures?? My plan was to make a folding top, that would snap on and fold behind the rear seat like an old MG. Thanks Mark, and how do I post pictures????
critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

Can we see a side profile of this car??? Also how are you guys posting pictures?? My plan was to make a folding top, that would snap on and fold behind the rear seat like an old MG. Thanks Mark, and how do I post pictures????

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

critter's fiero

91 posts
Member since Apr 2002
@#!$#@
pushed wrong button, we have the similar idea. In my previous life I played with Austin Healy's 2-1006's and 2-3000's and the way the tops folded up you could snap on or unsnap & toss them into the trunk.ANYONE see any conversions like that?.............Critter

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

PFF
System Bot
critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post
.... however I have the time,tools, shop and talent to enjoy doing it myself .[/B][/QUOTE]

Does anybody have video and pictures of this "Automoda" style conversion??? thanks.................as always ....Critter

hillsj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hillsjSend a Private Message to hillsjDirect Link to This Post
anyone got more pics and/or drawings for the subframe. Is the subframe supposed to be put in before cutting the top (little too late now)? I had planned on putting subframe (if find good plans) in after putting fuel tank back in but doors already seem to have alignment problems.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Twin Lakes Fiero in Paxton, IL has done convertible conversions. The down side of the X frame support is that you will be unable to remove the gas tank to access the fuel pump if a problem develops.

Bob uses his own design for the sub frame support.

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:
Twin Lakes Fiero in Paxton, IL has done convertible conversions. The down side of the X frame support is that you will be unable to remove the gas tank to access the fuel pump if a problem develops.

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

critter's fiero

91 posts
Member since Apr 2002

The support that LA motors sells is open in the center for removal of the gas tank. It is 1X2 retangular steel running inboard of the rockers and comes together at the base of the front crossmember.

Just a note: Last week I drove down to Twin Lakes and Wow what a plesant suprise!!!! Fiero Bob is a real cool dude (for a grey head( (OK I'm a grey head too) any way he has a great shop and when you look around you think you dird and went to Lil' car heaven. His prices a very fair and reasonable and Bob is a very dedicatet fiero craftsman,who takes his art seriously and enjoys what he does. I'm looking forward to doing bussiness with fiero Bob.
P.S. (Bob,I do accept gratuities...cash ???)
take care for knoe and see ya at the Dells

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

artherd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
That is Chris More's simply *awesome* AutoModa toped N* Convertible (phew! ;D) Best pic of his paint I've seen yet as well (can't wait to see this car in person.)
Well done Chris!

I definately *love* the lines of the retracted AutoModa top, and the fact that it sits so low when down (which will be most of the time! ;D)

However, the t-top/convertible hybrid, while it's actually pretty cool, I won't get a lot of use out of I'm too lazy to take off and store the seperate tops in the trunk on nice days (trust me, I have a -t-top now ;D)

Been thinking about an add-on to the automoda that would streatch the fabric the distance. Possibly some kind of scisoring extention of the top. I really don't much care what the car looks like with the top *up*, as it won't spend much time that way )

Just gotta be easy to go between up and down, for maximal down-time exposure!!!

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

hillsj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hillsjSend a Private Message to hillsjDirect Link to This Post

can't the subframe be bolted in place so that is can be removed if access to fuel tank is required? i.e. weld tabs to the fiero frame to bolt the xframe to. Or am I missing something really obvious here?

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2002 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hillsj:
can't the subframe be bolted in place so that is can be removed if access to fuel tank is required? i.e. weld tabs to the fiero frame to bolt the xframe to. Or am I missing something really obvious here?

I thought the same thing that way you can add shims between the A/M sub-frame and the factory frame. If she sags in the middle just add Jack her up in the center and add shims front and rear , conversly if its high in the middle jack her up by the ends and shim the center! But in all yhe discusions and videos the show stich welding all along the rails...................Critter

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

Icebear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2002 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IcebearSend a Private Message to IcebearDirect Link to This Post
Seems to me that the hardest part would be finding a top. If you are not going to use a kit, is there another conv. top from a another car that can be modified?
critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2002 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Icebear:
Seems to me that the hardest part would be finding a top. If you are not going to use a kit, is there another conv. top from a another car that can be modified?

That has been another posibility, however it is a little difficult to find other cars of similar stats. Being in some parking lot going "come here little girl I'd like to measure your top" take three steps and go to jail.......how about 65-66 mustang or Fiat 124/2000 ? somethin common enough yet cheap, so if we adapt it others can duplicate the procedure ???.......back to the lab..........Critter

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

PFF
System Bot
critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2002 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

critter's fiero

91 posts
Member since Apr 2002

BTW Does anyone out there in "Fiero Land" have any tech articles on convertible convertions????.........The Critter

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2002 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
Yes, Automoda did it best - none have come even remotely close to the perfect (IMHO) appearance of theirs (yet).

When I bought my first Coupe back in '90, it was with the intent of doing an Automoda conversion. However, in the three years it took to pay off the car so I could get a loan for the conversion, they'd gone out of business.

I'd sell both of my nuts and go on tour with Elton John as his fluffer for a year if I could get one of those kits (or a close replia of one) - I'd even hack my near-mint, stock low-mileage, 3x trophy-winning Formula to do it. It would make the perfect Fiero (for me) into the perfect convertable Fiero, exactly the way I would have done it if I started from scratch with my own design.

*sigh*

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2002 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdDirect Link to This Post

Also how are you guys posting pictures?? My plan was to make a folding top, that would snap on and fold behind the rear seat like an old MG. Thanks Mark, and how do I post pictures????

Mark, down at the bottom of this page, you'll see a "button" for Pennock's PIP. This is a small program that you download that will allow you to post pics on the Forum. Follow the directions CAREFULLY. It's easy to miss a step in the setup, and then it won't work properly. Hope this helps.

------------------

Mike
86 GT 4 Speed

"Sucks to be me..."

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2002 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:
Yes, Automoda did it best - none have come even remotely close to the perfect (IMHO) appearance of theirs (yet).

*sigh*

Do you are do you know any one with the video or pics/manual of the Automoda top???????? ........Critter

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2002 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

I just measured the width of our car to check against other possible donnors....the width across the roof header where the top would fasten is 47 1/2",the width across the deck is 61" so If you "junk yard" treasure hunters can take a tape with you......see what we can find??????........Critter

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

80's BOY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 340
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2002 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYDirect Link to This Post
the A pillars from a 91 pontiac sunbird convertible will fit. that's what i used on my Targa kit.
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2002 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

I'd sell both of my nuts and go on tour with Elton John as his fluffer for a year if I could get one of those kits (or a close replia of one) *sigh*

Com'on! someone make his wish come true hehehehehe

rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2002 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post

the A pillars from a 91 pontiac sunbird convertible will fit. that's what i used on my Targa kit.

I have a complete top from a Sunbird that I was trying to fit to a Fiero. The A pillar caps and trim are a perfect fit. The top frame is pretty much un-useable. A lot of the parts are made of cast aluminum. The header peice is a good fit, but because the windshield is sloped back so much more, it won't work very well. I'm just going to use some of the hardware and latches to fab a new top.

critter's fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2002 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for critter's fieroSend a Private Message to critter's fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by critter's fiero:
I just measured the width of our car to check against other possible donnors....the width across the roof header where the top would fasten is 47 1/2",the width across the deck is 61" so If you "junk yard" treasure hunters can take a tape with you......see what we can find??????........Critter

Has any one had a chance to do some other measureing????????............Critter.....Maybe over the weekend??? BTW please remember a Guys in the militay maybe give them a call and say thanks...

------------------
88 Formula auto
86 Gold SE V6/4spd
86 Red 4cyl/5spd
86 Black SE v6/auto
85 Red GT V6/4spd

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page