HUD's.. probably beating a dead horse by nyte2000
Started on: 05-31-2002 12:40 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: nyte2000 on 05-31-2002 11:52 AM
nyte2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nyte2000Send a Private Message to nyte2000Direct Link to This Post
Ok I have tried to download the viewer and the pcb for the HUD schematic. It is corrupted or something. I was wondering if anyone out there could either email me the schematic OR......possibly point me in the right direction for a built one already. and if there is an extra out there then please let me know where. I am seriously thinking about that and I have also come across a turbo indicator for head up display as well
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
Are you talking about Oliver's HUD setup? The speedo that you put on the dash and can see in the windshield? I built one of those a couple years back. If I remember right it was a bit of a pain in the arse to get the circuit to print right.. Send me an e-mail @ riceburner98@attbi.com if that's the circuit you're talking about, and I can send you a copy of the schematic and the board layout.

------------------
Bob Williams
Multi-colored '87 GT, a work in progress!

nyte2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2002 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nyte2000Send a Private Message to nyte2000Direct Link to This Post
you have mail

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock