Pennock's Fiero Forum
  FAQs & HowTos
  How to make rear coil-overs using factory struts, with pics. (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
How to make rear coil-overs using factory struts, with pics. by fierohoho
Started on: 02-11-2004 03:17 PM
Replies: 488 (81833 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 02-07-2020 07:19 PM
88gtNewb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2005 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88gtNewbClick Here to visit 88gtNewb's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88gtNewbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GSXRBOBBY, Those GR-2 struts are not ideal, as they are low-pressure shocks unlike the Gas-A-Justs. But, seeing as it's the best one you can get without stepping up to Konis, it seems most people find them acceptable.
IP: Logged
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2005 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just haven't found a place that sells a KYB Gas-A-Just strut for a rear 88 Fiero. Or at least they don't have it listed?

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
93 Northstar and 5 speed Getrag
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread
MY 88 Northstar build thread

cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

I just haven't found a place that sells a KYB Gas-A-Just strut for a rear 88 Fiero. Or at least they don't have it listed?

i downloaded KYB's catalog for 2004 and it does not offer a Gas-A-Just for the 84-88 rear struts. bummer...

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

And you wont find a place that sells them, just like no one carries the GR2 for the 88. From what I have found, KYB doesnt make rear struts for the 88, you use pre-88 struts on the 88. They work fine with a little grinding on the Pass side knuckle to let the bolt clear.

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cptsnoopy:

i downloaded KYB's catalog for 2004 and it does not offer a Gas-A-Just for the 84-88 rear struts. bummer...

Yes it does suck, but its one of the many things we have to deal with when building up a Fiero!

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

And you wont find a place that sells them, just like no one carries the GR2 for the 88. From what I have found, KYB doesnt make rear struts for the 88, you use pre-88 struts on the 88. They work fine with a little grinding on the Pass side knuckle to let the bolt clear.

I remember hearing that before, Also I think its not big deal with not alot of cutting or grinding. I also remember hearing it isn't even needed everytime.

I guess the only other strut out there is the Koni that is worth using?

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
time to start comparing struts from the front end of other cars (probably imports) to see if we can make em work
or you could be creative and make mounting tabs to bolt on some non-strut shocks in addition to the stock struts
Azriel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-18-2005 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AzrielSend a Private Message to AzrielEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, my GT is getting a very heavy 472 BB, and THM325-4L. I just bought Hypercoil 10 inch 400# springs. I have the shorter adjusters, so I will be using the stock perch location. What struts would be able to handle a 400# rate? I'm going to build the car with the old stock struts for now, but that's just because I need to know where the strut is going to be and how much room i have when I notch the strut towers for the beast.

You want coilovers to clear you bling wheels. I need em to clear my bigass engine.

[This message has been edited by Azriel (edited 02-18-2005).]

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2005 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Azriel:

Well, my GT is getting a very heavy 472 BB, and THM325-4L. I just bought Hypercoil 10 inch 400# springs. I have the shorter adjusters, so I will be using the stock perch location. What struts would be able to handle a 400# rate? I'm going to build the car with the old stock struts for now, but that's just because I need to know where the strut is going to be and how much room i have when I notch the strut towers for the beast.

You want coilovers to clear you bling wheels. I need em to clear my bigass engine.

400 lbs spring? That is a heavy spring, I think it maybe to much even though you have extra weight of the auto trans.

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
219customs@verizon.net
My 86 GT build thread

Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2005 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, Here is what Mine look like. I started with a Set of Civic Coilovers and Gabrial Struts.

KillerX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2005 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KillerXSend a Private Message to KillerXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KillerX:

alright thanX guys! + for yas
well im gonna call up collman right now get 7" Coil-Over Kit (2.04 I.D.) and call up summit and get tell them i want 300lbs 12" springs with a 2 5/8" ID now since im getting the 7" should i consider going 10" spring? since i do wanna lower it? i just dont wanna run out of room on the botom of the coil over and it would probably look nicer with the 10 becuase it would sit maybe in the middle of the ciol over part...
thanX

Well I have a problem, I called up summit racing and they said in a 12" or 10" they only have the 2.5 in. Diameter OR 3.5 (dont need the 3.5)... what should I do now?
I just ordered KYB struts for my 85 Fiero and wanted to try to get everything ordered today so they would be here intime for march break so I could slap these babys in
thanks
Brad

[This message has been edited by KillerX (edited 03-05-2005).]

cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2005 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just checked my coilover springs, they are 2.5" ID. should be no problems. have fun
PFF
System Bot
KillerX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2005 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KillerXSend a Private Message to KillerXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks alot!, I still cant belive im going to buy brand new KYB's and chop them up lol well wish me luck

Brad

Machine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2005 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MachineSend a Private Message to MachineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow... nice write up. i think EVEN i could do it with that pictoral
fatmerk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2005 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fatmerkSend a Private Message to fatmerkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Groung Control coil over conversion kit for the 84-87 rear struts is only about $200 and it comes as a kit why wouldn't you just use the kit? they have any spring rate that you need.
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fatmerk:

The Groung Control coil over conversion kit for the 84-87 rear struts is only about $200 and it comes as a kit why wouldn't you just use the kit? they have any spring rate that you need.

Can you post a link to their site so we can checjk it out?

fatmerk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fatmerkSend a Private Message to fatmerkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the link is http://www.ground-control-store.com, then there will be a row of small pictures click on the 3rd last on the right (the one that says ALL OTHER MAKES) then click on chevrolet/pontiac , then scroll down to the one that says: Coilover conversion kit, 84-87 pontiac fiero rear
fatmerk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2005 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fatmerkSend a Private Message to fatmerkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fatmerk

142 posts
Member since Apr 2005
or on www.shox.com when you search for the pontiac fiero it will be on there for the same price,and they are on www.nolimitmotorsport.com you have to sscroll down to ground control open it at the top click on applications click on pontiac then on click on the part number for pontiac fiero the price here is $189 and you get free shipping on it in the continental us but the dont carry the kit for kyb's.

[This message has been edited by fatmerk (edited 04-20-2005).]

James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2005 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What,let this thread die....never, (for the nubies).
GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by James Bond 007:

What,let this thread die....never, (for the nubies).

HAHAHA!!!

1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2005 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It lives on...

------------------

Strange Brew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2005 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Strange BrewSend a Private Message to Strange BrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And On!!!
PFF
System Bot
TG oreiF 8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump TTT and a question. If I wanted to use Konis, would Coleman 2.08 ID Coil Over Kit be any easier to use than the 2.04 ID kit? Is that 0.04 inches going to make life easier, or still involve removing some nut, and releasing some gas?
countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2005 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

I wouldnt bother too much about warranty because Koni's WILL work for a lifetime! Or two. About seven years ago I was able to reuse the front Koni shocks from my crashed 86GT on my new 87GT...

After all these years they still work great...!

I am looking to do this nice coilover idea sometime, my lowering springs already come loose when I jack up the car and I want to lower it some more....so coilover is the best solution. Now I wonder if someone has done a side by side comparison with a modified fieroshock+coilover setup, with already existing coilover kits for "popular" cars. With a good match you wouldnt have to mod anything plus it might be easier to get.. I guess the 2 bolt holes need to line up with the knuckle....the length would be less important because its adjustable anyway...

Hey, did anybody tell you, there's a dent in the front of your car? I seem to remember this from a while back... how fast were you going when you met the tree? You were lucky, and that is a SAFE car!

Roland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RolandSend a Private Message to RolandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

damn.....i just think....damn! any crash you can walk, er hop away from... Your only injury looks to be a broken foot? amazing! that is the worst front collision i have ever seen on a Fiero. Either you were very lucky, or the Fiero is a REALLY good front impactor. Glad you made it out to drive another car!

on a side note, i had no idea Koni's were so resilliant. I appreciate mine a lot more now, but i dont think i want to cut them for this set-up, I would rather cut a set of KYB's to keep the Koni warrentee intact. cool thread

[This message has been edited by Roland (edited 08-05-2005).]

goatnipples2002

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goatnipples2002Click Here to visit goatnipples2002's HomePageSend a Private Message to goatnipples2002Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why pay 200 for only rear coil over kit? You could save some cash and just buy some coilover sleeves off ebay. Doesn't really matter which ones, as long as they have more than a rubber band holding then on. Then go to jegs or summit and order some QA1 progressive or linear rate springs. QA1 coilovers for cheaper. Eibach is cool but QA1 is better. That's like $150

Fie Ro - How the hell did you survive that wreck? How fast were you going? What did you hit?

[This message has been edited by goatnipples2002 (edited 08-11-2005).]

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TG oreiF 8891:

Bump TTT and a question. If I wanted to use Konis, would Coleman 2.08 ID Coil Over Kit be any easier to use than the 2.04 ID kit? Is that 0.04 inches going to make life easier, or still involve removing some nut, and releasing some gas?

You'll still have to blow off some gas.
I've done exactly that.

TG oreiF 8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does everyone think of QA1 10 inch progressive rate 225-475lb springs? Too firm? Will the progressive rate be good or bad with a coil over setup?
goatnipples2002

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goatnipples2002Click Here to visit goatnipples2002's HomePageSend a Private Message to goatnipples2002Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What does everyone think of QA1 10 inch progressive rate 225-475lb springs? Too firm? Will the progressive rate be good or bad with a coil over setup?

Progressive rate springs have agood side and a bad side, as do linear rate springs. Progressive rate springs get stiffer the more they compress. The 225lb would be a nice comfy ride when cruising, but would increase to about 475 the more they compress. Riding around on 475lb would really suck if you hit a bump. I had a civic with linear rate springs, 400lb front and 350lb rear on koni reds. It was the $hit. But I had 7 inch springs and the springs were too stiff for the damper of the struts. I would bounce, not very good. Some people don't like progressive because they are soft at first then they become stiff, they seem to call the springs unpredictable.

Linear rate springs are the same no matter what, some like these because they don't change and become more predictable. Now if you want a super stiff spring rate like 450-500lb then I would definetly get a progressive rate spring, just because riding on a spring that stiff on city streets will shake you and your car loose, the ride would just suck. For a softer spring rate like 250-300 go linear.

What do you want.....stock replacement, lower ride height, drag spring or autocross.

The main purpose of coilovers is so you can raise or lower you car as you want, adjustability. On some cars like fieros it allows the use of a wider rim/tire combo. Any spring can go on a coilover, what makes the difference is if the shock/strut damper rate can handle the spring rate.

[This message has been edited by goatnipples2002 (edited 08-11-2005).]

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The MAIN purpose of height adjustable suspensions is ACTUALLY for weight jacking. Ride height is secondary, although adjusted on competition cars for aerodynamic reasons, not just to lower the car.

For handling, get linear rate springs. The damping coefficient of the suspension is the relationship of spring rate to shock valving. This is constant with linear rate springs. It's all over the place with progressive rate springs. Can't match a damper to a spring with variable rate. Progressive rate springs are a COMPROMISE to make a semi-handling suspension easier to drive on the street.

10" is generally too short for the rear of a Fiero. Struts have near 1:1 motion ratio and thus require much more spring travel than a Honda with a 2:1 motion ratio. The Honda can get away with much less spring travel than the Fiero.

TG oreiF 8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2005 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is so confusing. I am mechanically inclined, but I don't understand spring rates, etc. All I want is to be able to change my ride height as my car changes (new rims, etc.) and have good sporty streetable handling. So I was thinking 275 lb springs would meet my needs, right? Then I was thinking if I put the sleeve on the strut perch I'd want 10 inch springs; however, if I cut off the strut perch I'd want 12 inch springs. But now I hear 10 inch is too short? For comparison, what are the stock spring rates?
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2005 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is so confusing. I am mechanically inclined, but I don't understand spring rates, etc. All I want is to be able to change my ride height as my car changes (new rims, etc.) and have good sporty streetable handling. So I was thinking 275 lb springs would meet my needs, right? Then I was thinking if I put the sleeve on the strut perch I'd want 10 inch springs; however, if I cut off the strut perch I'd want 12 inch springs. But now I hear 10 inch is too short? For comparison, what are the stock spring rates?

Stock spring rates for an '88 Fiero (all models) are 142lb/in rear and 205lb/in front (//www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000001/HTML/20050119-2-054238.html)
12" spring with the spring perch cut off and full length sleeves works perfect.

-Steven

PFF
System Bot
goatnipples2002

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2005 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goatnipples2002Click Here to visit goatnipples2002's HomePageSend a Private Message to goatnipples2002Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that seems too soft for a fiero and I thought the stiffer springs belong in the back since there is more weight there? I would run a spring rate from anywhere of 250 to about 350.
Project SRTFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Project SRTFieroSend a Private Message to Project SRTFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not really familiar with suspension but i was wondering if the same concept your using for the rear would work with the front as well, I want to lower my car all the way around and i just thought this would be a good option thanks for the help. also bump to get this back on page 1, and great write up fierohoho, it made my mind on doing this.
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Project SRTFiero:

I am not really familiar with suspension but i was wondering if the same concept your using for the rear would work with the front as well, I want to lower my car all the way around and i just thought this would be a good option thanks for the help.

Totally different between the front and back suspension setup, several different ways to lower the front and lots of good threads will come up on the subject using the search fucntion.

Steve

Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2005 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by goatnipples2002:

that seems too soft for a fiero and I thought the stiffer springs belong in the back since there is more weight there? I would run a spring rate from anywhere of 250 to about 350.

I'm not saying those are ideal specs, but that has b een prooven to be the stock setup for 88s. I upped my rear spring rate to 175 when I put my heavier motor in . My car feels great on the street; I haven't taken it to a track yet though.
Keep in mind that there is never a 1:1 ratio of spring to wheel movement. The spring location and suspension design can change the leverage of the spring, thus changing the required spring rate.

[This message has been edited by Steven Snyder (edited 08-14-2005).]

TG oreiF 8891

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2005 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I've seen everything from 175 to 400 lb/in springs for the rear.
Let me post this as a question. I drive my 88 GT alot around town, and on short trips up to 2 hours on the highway because like all of us, I love driving my fun little car. I do not race or take it to the drag strip, although I'd like to take it on a course some day. It has the stock 2.8 V6. What spring rate do yall suggest for coilover springs put over KYB struts?

As a second question, what spring rate would I want if I swapped the engine with the 3800 SC all else remaining equal?

Thanks in advance for the input, and +'s for good advice.

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monthly BUMP

------------------
John DuRette
Custom 85 SE/87 Coupe
"Kinda makes you nostalgic for a Members Only jacket"

1986GTV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2005 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986GTV8Send a Private Message to 1986GTV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump as I am about to do this. Plus to keep on top.
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2005 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will an 8 inch spring be too small, for this coil over setup?

I found some for a decent price they are rated for 300# but are only 8 inch long.

Thanks!
JG

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2005 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THE BEAST

1177 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Never mind the answer is at the beginning of this page, so is 12 inch the right length?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 13 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock