Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Need recommendations for a fun(ish) and practical daily driver (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Need recommendations for a fun(ish) and practical daily driver by nitroheadz28
Started on: 10-14-2013 01:19 PM
Replies: 175 (2870 views)
Last post by: nitroheadz28 on 10-24-2013 09:14 PM
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep it classy, Steve.

Edit: missing comma.
Also: I totally own this page.

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 10-15-2013).]

IP: Logged
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Keep it classy, Steve.

Edit: missing comma.
Also: I totally own this page.

So you think his driving without insurance and everything else he has posted doing is a good thing then, far as I'm concerned I hope they lock his ass up for a good long time, and his daddy loses his insurance for being an accomplice to insurance fraud. maybe this time he will get what the little prick disserves.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are arrogant children of all ages all over the web.

I 2nd you declining the Ford Focus. I drove several less than 6 months ago--not comfortable at all and not much room in them.
You might want to look at an Impala--dunno if that fits your budget or not. I'm not much on foreign cars at all, but Subaru does have a very good reputation.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

There are arrogant children of all ages all over the web.

I 2nd you declining the Ford Focus. I drove several less than 6 months ago--not comfortable at all and not much room in them.
You might want to look at an Impala--dunno if that fits your budget or not. I'm not much on foreign cars at all, but Subaru does have a very good reputation.

And law braker's who cost those of us more money every time we pay insurance premiums.

by the way, nitroheadz28 you deleted that video to late, already got your plate number, retard. How do you like them apples.

Steve

------------------

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 10-15-2013).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kinda like being in "Da Business" I suppose..That IS what you called it--isn't it?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kinda like being in "Da Business" I suppose..That IS what you called it--isn't it?

he might, that's his bag not mine. Just a privileged kid with no brains and other peoples money to buy his toys, daddy owns a body shop and tries to keep him out of trouble, but then he hasn't got the brains god give a basird rat, even with all that education he is still dumber than a bag of hammers.

Steve

------------------

Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:
retard.
Steve

I like how you go off on him for "making fun of handicapped people"; which never happened but, you have no problem calling him mentally disabled or a retard.

Hey nitroheadz28, maybe you should report him to the ACA and special olympics.

See its a win, win for me, the forum gets rid of an arrogant child
Steve

But we will always still have another one by the name of Steve.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

But we will always still have another one by the name of Steve.

You know you really shouldn't be trying to stick up for him, he called me that first, I just returned the favor.

Steve

------------------

theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know you really shouldn't be trying to stick up for him, he called me that first, I just returned the favor.

Steve

That is true. I was actually in the middle of posting a comment to him to tell him that it was inappropriate... but I refreshed the page because the comment density is so strong and I wanted to see what was said before I hit reply.

What do ya know... You went right back at him with it.

All I know is this entire discussion went this way because of you, Steve. And it was an unwarranted attack in the first place. You are bitter against young folk, you're bitter against engineers, and you're bitter against success. It's sad.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you think his driving without insurance and everything else he has posted doing is a good thing then

If he was, no. But the car is insured, even if he isn't the policy holder, so as long as he has "permission" from the owner/holder to use said vehicle, there's not much you can say about it that you haven't already posted here. You've put in your 2¢ (and then some), and you're not going to change anybody's mind so all of this added vitriol is just a waste of time and bandwidth.

But, feel free to keep up the abuse. Really, it's no skin off my back. I just took a bit of offense when you went out of your way to attack all young people simply because you can't get off some other guy's nuts long enough to realize that nobody really cares what somebody on the internet has to say. So, keep it classy, Steve.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

If he was, no. But the car is insured, even if he isn't the policy holder, so as long as he has "permission" from the owner/holder to use said vehicle, there's not much you can say about it that you haven't already posted here. You've put in your 2¢ (and then some), and you're not going to change anybody's mind so all of this added vitriol is just a waste of time and bandwidth.

But, feel free to keep up the abuse. Really, it's no skin off my back. I just took a bit of offense when you went out of your way to attack all young people simply because you can't get off some other guy's nuts long enough to realize that nobody really cares what somebody on the internet has to say. So, keep it classy, Steve.

Not true, unless he has insurance of his own on a vehicle he owns that is not necessarily true, see you can't just give someone unfettered use of your vehicle unless they are on the policy, read your policy. letting someone who doesn't live with you permission to drive your car once in a while is one thing, continuously everyday, NO.

Originally posted by theBDub:

That is true. I was actually in the middle of posting a comment to him to tell him that it was inappropriate... but I refreshed the page because the comment density is so strong and I wanted to see what was said before I hit reply.

What do ya know... You went right back at him with it.

All I know is this entire discussion went this way because of you, Steve. And it was an unwarranted attack in the first place. You are bitter against young folk, you're bitter against engineers, and you're bitter against success. It's sad.

No I didn't, he did in his very first post and if he hasn't deleted that yet as he did his evidence of reckless driving video, you can see that. But because you are his age and I have said things that you don't like about engineers so you will continue to see him as being right.

Steve

edit to add.

I don't see him disputing anything I am saying, and if some one was accusing me of insurance fraud and I was innocent I would be all up the guys ass with proof to the contrary.

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Since my employment thread got locked thanks to a couple of old fart douches,

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 10-15-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to come off as more of an ******* than I am... Every thread of this nature goes like this. If you need a commuter car to and from work, stop being an idiot and get one. You are POOR. You know it, I know it, we know it, it's known. Buy for your budget. If you had money you'd get the car you want. PERIOD. You don't. You are now trying to mix worlds together that aren't congruent. If this is a good engineering job, buy a "SMART" car. Take your lumps. Earn some money. Buy 2 cars or buy 1 car that does both. Your stupid and non-consistent, I don't want's aren't within your lifestyle. You are on a "need" basis. You don't have the luxury of "want". Brennan did. He CAN afford. Why don't you look past the fun, it is an 80 mile commute, within 3 weeks, it sucks. I put 30k a year on my truck. I love my truck, you know what I hate? DRIVING. My Fiero, isn't capable of doing my loads. If I was in it, I'd still hate the drive.

Having said that... 2 things.
I have a Mazda Prtoege. 2002. Single owner. 80k at the most. Jenny has raved about how great it has been. She started driving more than 5 miles a day, well you can crunch the number and she had less than 60k within 2 years ago. Piddly crap. She should have done better on routine. A belt has broken, which really effed things. I had to replace the belt, and while that was horrid (no tension-er and the other belt had to come off). The shraidder valve for the A/C got "knocked" off. That wasn't expensive, just a pain. The driver window motor has went out. I locked it into place. She is horrible on brakes. I get better mileage driving than she does. The gears seem VERY high RPM. Years ago she was taking me and my roommate home, drunk, we both thought she drove in 2nd or 3rd the whole trip. The car has been simple enough, I expect it to go another few years without major repairs. Most of it will be due to age and not abuse. Honestly, the car is probably worth 3k tops. I wouldn't sell it for less than 6k. I know the records. LOW mileage. It would be hard to replace unless we bought new again.

My pick is a Prizm. LSi. I miss mine. Better than 40MPG regularly. Same as a Corolla.

Fiero sucks for commuting. Mine is for sale. Your budget wouldn't cover it though. EVERY Fiero I have ever owned is not a get in and drive car. Quirky. Small. Hassle. Fun.

Owned a 9-3 2003. If you like stupid crap breaking, GREAT. Not fast. I did enjoy the options and the peppy of the car. Leather. Slap-shift. Plenty of passenger space. If I had another, I'd have 2. one for parts... Always joked. I bet the heated seats break...in the 'on" position. Everything that was simple and stupid broke. It felt over engineered and gimmicky.

Lengthy post. Use your brain. If the job is good, buy something else later. Do the smart and sensible thing. I think we are around the same age, with you being slightly younger. When you can buy whatever you want, you will really be pissed at you for not making better decisions previously.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ls3mach

11603 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Originally posted by dratts:

MIATA! Plus since it's been labeled a chic car there's a good chance you can find one that hasn't been thrashed. Not only are they economical they handle really good. I've followed one on a curvy road in my Fiero and could barely keep up. I've had one behind me on a curvy road too and I couldn't shake it. Perfect for a commuter. You don't need a four seater to commute unless you're carpooling.

I've had the same. Mine shakes them on the easy. I don't know if I could lose Randy's Big Gulp, but I think we'd all enjoy the show.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

he might, that's his bag not mine. Just a privileged kid with no brains and other peoples money to buy his toys, daddy owns a body shop and tries to keep him out of trouble, but then he hasn't got the brains god give a basird rat, even with all that education he is still dumber than a bag of hammers.

Steve

Excuse me, while I go take a trip down memory lane.......

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not true, unless he has insurance of his own on a vehicle he owns that is not necessarily true, see you can't just give someone unfettered use of your vehicle unless they are on the policy, read your policy. letting someone who doesn't live with you permission to drive your car once in a while is one thing, continuously everyday, NO.

You are wrong. Jenny SMASHED a new Ford Explorer with my commercial truck. When I say "commercial"... I mean my company truck, insured, owned, and powered by 100% corporate funds. Insurance paid without a glimpse of concern for who was driving. Which was massively awesome for me because I was going to write the woman a check for the damages. Holy crap though did my truck destroy her vehicle. I sustained $1300 worth of damages. Hers were in the 5 figure range. Residential. Actually, mostly my driveway and the street. This was last year. If that helps debunk your "knowledge".
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:
You are wrong. Jenny SMASHED a new Ford Explorer with my commercial truck. When I say "commercial"... I mean my company truck, insured, owned, and powered by 100% corporate funds. Insurance paid without a glimpse of concern for who was driving. Which was massively awesome for me because I was going to write the woman a check for the damages. Holy crap though did my truck destroy her vehicle. I sustained $1300 worth of damages. Hers were in the 5 figure range. Residential. Actually, mostly my driveway and the street. This was last year. If that helps debunk your "knowledge".

commercial vehicles insurance is different but I will tell you that you are lucky that they did that, real lucky. I am sure you are allowed a lot of leeway with drivers when you have a commercial vehicle as they are sometimes driven by dozens of drivers and you can't always list them all, because drivers can change from day to day or even moment to moment.

a private vehicle is another thing, he lives with his dad as far as he has said before, his brother insured his car, his words, if he wasn't on there as a primary driver and it doesn't sound like he was he is really not covered, because he is the only one driving it now isn't he.

he is screwing the system and anyone of us because of that. people that do that is one of the reasons the rest of us who do things legally are charged huge rates to compensate for uninsured motorist like him.

Steve
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't want to come off as more of an ******* than I am... Every thread of this nature goes like this. If you need a commuter car to and from work, stop being an idiot and get one. You are POOR. You know it, I know it, we know it, it's known. Buy for your budget. If you had money you'd get the car you want. PERIOD. You don't. You are now trying to mix worlds together that aren't congruent. If this is a good engineering job, buy a "SMART" car. Take your lumps. Earn some money. Buy 2 cars or buy 1 car that does both. Your stupid and non-consistent, I don't want's aren't within your lifestyle. You are on a "need" basis. You don't have the luxury of "want". Brennan did. He CAN afford. Why don't you look past the fun, it is an 80 mile commute, within 3 weeks, it sucks. I put 30k a year on my truck. I love my truck, you know what I hate? DRIVING. My Fiero, isn't capable of doing my loads. If I was in it, I'd still hate the drive.

Having said that... 2 things.
I have a Mazda Prtoege. 2002. Single owner. 80k at the most. Jenny has raved about how great it has been. She started driving more than 5 miles a day, well you can crunch the number and she had less than 60k within 2 years ago. Piddly crap. She should have done better on routine. A belt has broken, which really effed things. I had to replace the belt, and while that was horrid (no tension-er and the other belt had to come off). The shraidder valve for the A/C got "knocked" off. That wasn't expensive, just a pain. The driver window motor has went out. I locked it into place. She is horrible on brakes. I get better mileage driving than she does. The gears seem VERY high RPM. Years ago she was taking me and my roommate home, drunk, we both thought she drove in 2nd or 3rd the whole trip. The car has been simple enough, I expect it to go another few years without major repairs. Most of it will be due to age and not abuse. Honestly, the car is probably worth 3k tops. I wouldn't sell it for less than 6k. I know the records. LOW mileage. It would be hard to replace unless we bought new again.

My pick is a Prizm. LSi. I miss mine. Better than 40MPG regularly. Same as a Corolla.

Fiero sucks for commuting. Mine is for sale. Your budget wouldn't cover it though. EVERY Fiero I have ever owned is not a get in and drive car. Quirky. Small. Hassle. Fun.

Owned a 9-3 2003. If you like stupid crap breaking, GREAT. Not fast. I did enjoy the options and the peppy of the car. Leather. Slap-shift. Plenty of passenger space. If I had another, I'd have 2. one for parts... Always joked. I bet the heated seats break...in the 'on" position. Everything that was simple and stupid broke. It felt over engineered and gimmicky.

Lengthy post. Use your brain. If the job is good, buy something else later. Do the smart and sensible thing. I think we are around the same age, with you being slightly younger. When you can buy whatever you want, you will really be pissed at you for not making better decisions previously.

You aren't, I appreciate your "honest" take on things. You're right, the worlds aren't congruent- and I'm not even trying to get the best of both. I just don't want a lifeless toaster oven kinda car, thats all I ask. You're making it out like I'm trying to buy an Evo or something like that to commute with though, I think a Miata/ Golf/ 9-3/ many of the other vehicles mentioned in this thread are all practical and affordable choices. With that said, thank you for the input on your experiences. Stupid crap I can live with, as long as it wont leave me stranded or not start for me on a Monday morning.

Contrary to you though, I LOVE driving- and the right vehicle just enhances the experience so much more. I've done my 100 mile commutes in a crappy base new econobox, and I've done it in my Fiero, Grand Prix, and the Trans Am. None of those 3 were as fuel efficient or anywhere near reliable, but they put a huge smile on my face and instantly made me feel better after a rough day- or even in the morning commute just starting my day. I'd also disagree and say that the Fiero is a fantastic commuter in terms of comfort and layout at least, its just the fact that they're old and less than reliable. As I mentioned previously, if I could find a turn key 3800 swapped one thats been gone through- I'd strongly consider it. So far its the most comfortable car I've owned and driven, it fits me like a glove and I loved taking 3-500 mile trips in it.

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See it works like this, if I borrow your CAR, not your commercial vehicle I have insurance on my cars and that gives me a rider policy to your cars policy, now my wording may be wrong, its been decades. but I am covered in your car under my policy and it will get hit first before they hit your policy. sort of complicated and it does vary by state but that is how its supposed to work, if I live in you r house and don't have a car insured and use your car I have to be on your policy as a secondary or down the ladder driver. ask your agent in the morning.

Steve
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

commercial vehicles insurance is different but I will tell you that you are lucky that they did that, real lucky. I am sure you are allowed a lot of leeway with drivers when you have a commercial vehicle as they are sometimes driven by dozens of drivers and you can't always list them all, because drivers can change from day to day or even moment to moment.

a private vehicle is another thing, he lives with his dad as far as he has said before, his brother insured his car, his words, if he wasn't on there as a primary driver and it doesn't sound like he was he is really not covered, because he is the only one driving it now isn't he.

he is screwing the system and anyone of us because of that. people that do that is one of the reasons the rest of us who do things legally are charged huge rates to compensate for uninsured motorist like him.

Steve

I'll take my chances of you being ignorant of the law, insurance, and in general. I am not lucky with this incident. Jenny has NO ties to my commercial policy.

Let me be VERY clear with you. A friend of mine sells me my commercial and personal polices, not my Fiero, that's Grundy. I am insured in anything I drive. Personal and commercial. Most full coverage drivers are. I can only speak for my state. Unless someone is specifically prohibited from that vehicle. insurance covers that vehicle. It is usually ideal for a full coverage driver to file a claim against their personal policy even though they were not driving their vehicle. This was not how my claim was filed. I initially gave them my previous Fiero insurance, which covered both Jenny and myself. The husband came back to our house, had an issue and brought police. I gave them my trucks policy and we (not the police) ended up filing against that insurance. I was, until police got involved, willing to write a check for the accident.

I can also speak, for the most part, in Louisiana. This has been my experience there too.

Don't believe everything that you think.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"His bag" Steve? I was talking about you Steve. You see, there are lots of ways our insurance premiums go up, and one of them, is when people have their cars stolen. Theft insurance has to pay off, and all of us who have full coverage (includes theft) end up paying higher premiums. You know a little bit about that don't ya Steve? The archives never sleeps, and it can't be deleted or edited (except by Cliff Pennock)
Thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...110502-6-070440.html

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...02-6-070440.html#p12

12-13-2009 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Click Here to Email 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Direct Link to This Post

Maybe he invented the "drive it like you stole it" slogan ?

I never understood that line.

And I stole cars for a living many, many, many moons ago.

When we stole cars we would drive them following all road rules to the letter. Just so we would not get chased. The chop shops we dealt with did not want any heat.

Now if the driver really wanted to get away all he had to do was drive into a mall covered parking lot and get out of the car under cover.

Steve
------------------
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.

And if memory serves me correctly (it does) this is not the only time you referred to your stint in "Da Business" I'll be happy to provide the links if you need your memory refreshed.

Now, does this make nitroheadz any less culpable in regards to his liability? No--he needs to get his insurance straightened out. But it does, put him, in exactly the same boat you were in regarding being the cause of insurance premiums going up. He's doing something stupid in his youth--just like you did.

(sometimes, I really hate having a good memory at my age)
G'nite all.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You aren't, I appreciate your "honest" take on things. You're right, the worlds aren't congruent- and I'm not even trying to get the best of both. I just don't want a lifeless toaster oven kinda car, thats all I ask. You're making it out like I'm trying to buy an Evo or something like that to commute with though, I think a Miata/ Golf/ 9-3/ many of the other vehicles mentioned in this thread are all practical and affordable choices. With that said, thank you for the input on your experiences. Stupid crap I can live with, as long as it wont leave me stranded or not start for me on a Monday morning.

Contrary to you though, I LOVE driving- and the right vehicle just enhances the experience so much more. I've done my 100 mile commutes in a crappy base new econobox, and I've done it in my Fiero, Grand Prix, and the Trans Am. None of those 3 were as fuel efficient or anywhere near reliable, but they put a huge smile on my face and instantly made me feel better after a rough day- or even in the morning commute just starting my day. I'd also disagree and say that the Fiero is a fantastic commuter in terms of comfort and layout at least, its just the fact that they're old and less than reliable. As I mentioned previously, if I could find a turn key 3800 swapped one thats been gone through- I'd strongly consider it. So far its the most comfortable car I've owned and driven, it fits me like a glove and I loved taking 3-500 mile trips in it.

I had to drive out and get the 9-3 on multiple occasions.

You'd be wrong in my not enjoying driving... I don't go to work to enjoy my drive. In fact, the drive is the biggest hassle. I go there to earn a living. That is my focus. I do drive for fun... It has nothing to do with anything business. I have a 100% reliable Fiero. I flew to Chicago and drove it home that day; in almost 1 swoop. It is an L67. Put down 360tq on a bad tune. Owned an LQ1 Fiero, which possibly, except for the time I stretched my timing belt was more reliable. No A/C though and my new one is silly fast. I'll take one of my trucks EVERY time for commuting. Spec clutthces, bumpy rides, blind spots, people being bigger, "that Fiero smell", and just getting in and out. Not to mention being constantly pulled over. I haven't had a speeding ticket since I was a minor and I'm kicking 30s door down. I stand behind my miles, I don't speed or break traffic laws. I pull the 2-seater out, I'm getting pulled over.

This is coming from a guy who has, what I consider, the most expensive possibility of Fiero you can get. I don't have HRE like Curly, but I have a sub 50k, CJB T-Top, L67-intercooled, leather, beachwood, a/c, 88GT. It is for sure the nicest of the dozen or so I've owned. Please give me my F250 4x4 turbo diesel Ford for my work drive.
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"His bag" Steve? I was talking about you Steve. You see, there are lots of ways our insurance premiums go up, and one of them, is when people have their cars stolen. Theft insurance has to pay off, and all of us who have full coverage (includes theft) end up paying higher premiums. You know a little bit about that don't ya Steve? The archives never sleeps, and it can't be deleted or edited (except by Cliff Pennock)
Thread:

And if memory serves me correctly (it does) this is not the only time you referred to your stint in "Da Business" I'll be happy to provide the links if you need your memory refreshed.

Now, does this make nitroheadz any less culpable in regards to his liability? No--he needs to get his insurance straightened out. But it does, put him, in exactly the same boat you were in regarding being the cause of insurance premiums going up. He's doing something stupid in his youth--just like you did.

G'nite all.

I know it isn't recommended to name someone older than you, but can I leave you in charge of my trust? Geeze, this makes me giggle.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thread:

G'nite all.

When in that link or any other did I SAY

"Da Business"

Your words, not Mine now aren't they, did I do that? Yes, longer ago than this kid has been alive, more like twice as long. Over 40 years ago. While I never condoned what I did, it was what I did and I will admit it. Now this kid won't now will he,

Keep sticking up for the kid, if that's what you want to do. me I am trying to teach him he is wrong, learn from my mistakes so to speak. what you never broke a law Don?

Steve

------------------

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what you never broke a law Don?

Steve

He's not the one lecturing us on insurance laws and why we should all be pissed at the original poster because he might increase our insurance premiums.

Oh, and you're not trying to teach anyone anything.

No I promised him I would be here longer than he would and make sure he paid for his disparaging remarks to the disabled, and I plan on making sure he does, got a problem with that.

Steve

Enjoy your day bud!

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 10-16-2013).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1988holleyformula

4109 posts
Member since Jul 2009
edit: accident post

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 10-16-2013).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll take my chances of you being ignorant of the law, insurance, and in general. I am not lucky with this incident. Jenny has NO ties to my commercial policy.

Let me be VERY clear with you. A friend of mine sells me my commercial and personal polices, not my Fiero, that's Grundy. I am insured in anything I drive. Personal and commercial. Most full coverage drivers are. I can only speak for my state. Unless someone is specifically prohibited from that vehicle. insurance covers that vehicle. It is usually ideal for a full coverage driver to file a claim against their personal policy even though they were not driving their vehicle. This was not how my claim was filed. I initially gave them my previous Fiero insurance, which covered both Jenny and myself. The husband came back to our house, had an issue and brought police. I gave them my trucks policy and we (not the police) ended up filing against that insurance. I was, until police got involved, willing to write a check for the accident.

I can also speak, for the most part, in Louisiana. This has been my experience there too.

Don't believe everything that you think.

As I said last night, commercial insurance is different than personal, a lot different, drivers aren't listed on a commercial policy, that's one of the reasons the rates are so high. That and the fact that the policies are usually much higher, in their payout limits. where you might have 100K limit on your personal vehicle bodily injury per accident the commercial vehicle will have or should have if your agent knows what he is doing, a much higher liability limit. personal vehicles have to have drivers listed, Primary, secondary, or occasional drivers if they live in your home.

Have you got any kids yet who drive? that will also increase your rates and why he is doing what he is doing. But I wouldn't expect anyone his age to do anything but say he is doing nothing wrong,

my knowledge of insurance is from MA, TN, ME, and they do vary by state and I said that earlier that it can be different.

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Enjoy your day bud!

As I said above I don't expect anyone his age to do anything but what they are doing, especially seeing they have very little knowledge of how insurance works, I didn't at your age. Or for a bank Teller to know anything about it.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 10-16-2013).]

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As I said above I don't expect anyone his age to do anything but what they are doing, especially seeing they have very little knowledge of how insurance works, I didn't at your age. Or for a bank Teller to know anything about it.

Steve

I am very aware of how insurance works and I am of "his age" (24). Steve, I like you, I am probably one of the few that do. But you can't generalize all the young people in a group. Most of the young people on this forum are actually pretty smart, they may be cocky or an ******* , but every guy is when they are young. Most of the time, I am teaching "older" people things that, to me, are basic knowledge in this day in age.

You are holding a grudge against Tom for something that, to me, isn't worth burning every bridge known to man. I only hold a grudge against 2 people in my life (my mother and my former step-father), but they brought me physical and emotional pain for 12 years, so its warranted.

---------------------------------------------
Back on topic,

Maybe a Miata would be good for you. Its fun, reliable and can be fast. If you find something close to me, I can take a look at it for you. Miatas seem pretty cheap around here
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

I am very aware of how insurance works and I am of "his age" (24). Steve, I like you, I am probably one of the few that do. But you can't generalize all the young people in a group. Most of the young people on this forum are actually pretty smart, they may be cocky or an ******* , but every guy is when they are young. Most of the time, I am teaching "older" people things that, to me, are basic knowledge in this day in age.

You are holding a grudge against Tom for something that, to me, isn't worth burning every bridge known to man. I only hold a grudge against 2 people in my life (my mother and my former step-father), but they brought me physical and emotional pain for 12 years, so its warranted.

Burning bridges is one thing I am good at, but remember I have been here longer than both you and the guy we are talking about, have more posts and more friends than he does so there is little chance he can get me banned now is there, unless of course I piss everyone off and they somehow speed ban me, little chance of that.

As far as teaching us old farts the new tech, enjoy while its still here, I don't think it will be much longer, just my opinion of course but its mine. I hold grudges against anyone who try's to be degrading to anyone who is mentally or physically disabled, always have always will, see I have a 24 year old daughter who has the mind of a 5 year old, always has always will o I do take it personal when someone makes remarks about the mentally handicapped, really personal. I myself am also disabled through a stroke and sometimes have trouble putting sentences together in a coherent manner, because of short term memory loss because of the stroke. he also made it personal when he mistakenly blamed my stroke on my work over the years. it had nothing to do with working it is hereditary, yet being the overeducated college boy he is he knows it was caused by the work I did.

I really don't care for kids like him who do what he does, try to degrade an older or disabled person for being disabled, remember we have a few members who also have disable kids here as well. so if the forum as a whole decides to ban me, so be it, but I don't think he is going to do it because he has a hair across his ass because of something I said.

Steve

------------------

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seems all that education didn't teach you a dam thing, retard.

by the way, ... , retard. How do you like them apples.

I hold grudges against anyone who try's to be degrading to anyone who is mentally or physically disabled, always have always will ... I do take it personal when someone makes remarks about the mentally handicapped, really personal.

Steve, IMO you have gone way beyond acceptable rhetoric in this thread. Yes, niterrorz has sometimes responded to your provocations in kind, but it is you who are doing most of the provoking. Chill out. Back away from the keyboard. Go do something useful, or at least something that makes you happy. Then come back when you are feeling more civil.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think its laughable that a convicted felon is going above and beyond with his self righteousness to attack an upstanding member of society who lives in an area that makes owning a vehicle a virtual impossibility before reaching the cutoff age of 25.

I'm a little disgusted at the fact that more senior members here aren't acknowledging that his behavior has been beyond inappropriate. I am being attacked because I am:

-An engineer
-Young

As several members who came to my defense pointed out, he imagined that I insulted people with disabilities and has vowed to troll me in every thread I make here. I don't ever even remember replying to any of his posts before he came raining **** all over me in my employment thread- then calls ME the arrogant know it all. I respect the opinions of many on here, I enjoy the forum because many of you are older and the maturity, experience, and wisdom is something I greatly appreciate when compared to many people around my age. I may not be in your *clique* not having been here as long as many of you, but take an objective look at the situation and whats going here is very wrong.

Just to reiterate, said thread where Steve went berserk on me solely because of my age and profession:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/101792.html

First post he made in my thread:

Bend over stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass good by.

unless it was paid for by a company you already work for you are pretty much screwed, now pay off your college costs while working for less than I made when I was working as a welder.

Steve

My post where Steve is claiming I am insulting disabled people (I was referring to Steve and Roger in this reply):

I agree with you but this thread has nothing to do with that, would you like some help with your reading comprehension? Especially Steve barely having a command of the English language.

Oh that's it you arrogant little twit, I will make sure you never have any thread that I don't post that last post in every time you post.'

Steve

Just some samples before the threats and harassment in this thread.

So how long is this gonna go on? I can't have a single thread in OT without this clown hounding me? And the rest of you are just going to turn a blind eye?
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nitroheadz28

4774 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Just for fun, oh the hypocrisy:

I probably shouldn�t do this.
Back in the early 70�s I lived in Worcester, Mass. I was a member of an Auto theft ring. Flame me if you want, I was young dumb and full of it. It was an adrenaline rush. Plus the money wasn�t bad.
We stole only cars no more that 2 or 3 years old, worth more even if we did just strip them. On rare occasions we did steal wagons and vans when we needed something too haul our booty around on occasion.
But for the most part we went out of town to dealer�s lots and Malls. If it is an older car chances are it was just stole for a ride and wouldn�t get damaged other than the ignition.
Those of you that want to keep your cars from being stolen here are a few tips in order of there ability to stop anything but a real pro.
Onstar, (more on this later) Gas line lock, kill switch, ignition lock covers with locks, alarms, (remote sensing), Those locks that go from the column to the pedal are all but useless as are the ones that go on the column are all but useless to stop anything but the joy riders.

Sorry have to get back on my other tips. My daughter is skiing at sugarloaf today in Special Olympics; I�ll be back.

Yes I paid my dept., I did my time, I paid restitution, and yes I have changed. Now you want the advice on how to keep your car from getting stolen or what smart asses?
I�m now an upstanding member of society. I have or should say had a job, haven�t worked in a while because of a stroke.
I also haven�t done anything like that since the 70�s.I did time yes, so now I guess the advice of an ex-car thief is not worth listening to. In that case screw you, I know more about it than you do because I was there. If you really want to keep your cars then listen. If not sit on your high horses and judge me.
I have passed the statute of limitations on anything you will hear and if you really want to learn something listen.
By the way my opinion of you isn't very high ether jstricker. Anyone that is so righteous has to have some skeletons in the closet.

For anyone who would like a read:

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...9568&style=printable

Cute

all I am saying is this guy is in a much better place than anyone else would be who did a federal crime, I did federal time and I ended up in a county jail because it was federally subsidized. and you spending a visit in a jail doesn't show you what its like behind the wire. I did a federal crime and didn't get the country club time he did, there are good prisons and bad ones. I didn't do anything violent just like he didn't hurt anyone in your eyes.

ever spend any time in solitary, how about one of the old blue rooms, cells. no lights no toilets, no contact with anyone but the guy who came and got my sht bucket and gave me my meals.

he has it made
he disserves to serve his full sentence in one of those. he may not have physically hurt anyone but what he did hurt more people than I ever did.
funny how people change their mind about him as time goes by, when his first happened it was all about he destroyed so many peoples retirements were lost, how many people lost so much yet now you guys are all he has done his time let him go.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Steve

Thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...1252&style=printable

I got her out of the house, didn't know she had the weapon outside in the grass until I got on the steps. Then she started swinging the sickle at me. that's when I went back in and grabbed the Glock.

By then she was gone back to her house and the cops got here not 2 min later. I wasn’t going outside looking for her. If she had kept pounding on the door or tried to get back in I would have shot her, but her sister and her sisters kid and Amanda were sitting in the same room.

The kids were traumatized enough without me putting a few slugs in her.

I would have if i had to, but luckily she just ran back to her house.

Steve

Thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...8015&style=printable

Convicted felon owning a firearm, lol.

PFF
System Bot
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think its laughable that ... is going above and beyond with his self righteousness to attack an upstanding member of society ...

First, stop playing the victim. It only incites more abuse.

Second, chill out. Back away from the keyboard. Go do something useful, or at least something that makes you happy. Then come back when you are feeling more civil.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

First, stop playing the victim. It only incites more abuse.

Second, chill out. Back away from the keyboard. Go do something useful, or at least something that makes you happy. Then come back when you are feeling more civil.

I haven't done anything wrong here or in my other threads except for calling him an @$$hole or a few other well deserved choice words. I have behaved in a civil manner (or as civil as I can manage despite being stalked and harassed). You're telling me to get out of my own thread because someone is intent on trolling me? My last got thread got locked because of this, and it appears all my future ones here will too because this is only going to continue. So whats the point? It will just continue
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Burning bridges is one thing I am good at, but remember I have been here longer than both you and the guy we are talking about, have more posts and more friends than he does so there is little chance he can get me banned now is there, unless of course I piss everyone off and they somehow speed ban me, little chance of that.

As far as teaching us old farts the new tech, enjoy while its still here, I don't think it will be much longer, just my opinion of course but its mine. I hold grudges against anyone who try's to be degrading to anyone who is mentally or physically disabled, always have always will, see I have a 24 year old daughter who has the mind of a 5 year old, always has always will o I do take it personal when someone makes remarks about the mentally handicapped, really personal. I myself am also disabled through a stroke and sometimes have trouble putting sentences together in a coherent manner, because of short term memory loss because of the stroke. he also made it personal when he mistakenly blamed my stroke on my work over the years. it had nothing to do with working it is hereditary, yet being the overeducated college boy he is he knows it was caused by the work I did.

I really don't care for kids like him who do what he does, try to degrade an older or disabled person for being disabled, remember we have a few members who also have disable kids here as well. so if the forum as a whole decides to ban me, so be it, but I don't think he is going to do it because he has a hair across his ass because of something I said.

Steve

He doesn't have to get you banned Steve, and I doubt that is his intention.
He has to do only one thing.
Not get banned himself.
You see, he has youth on his side--In all liklihood, he and all the rest of the "young turks" who want to get educated, get great paying, less physical jobs than you and I had, will be here long after you (and I) are in the ground feeding the worms, and there's not a dang thing you can do about it. Nothing.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before the trash.
FrugalFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrugalFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so if the forum as a whole decides to ban me, so be it

Steve

Wouldn't break my heart.

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back on topic

We have a 2006 9/3 convertible we bought off a lease in '09 with 20,000 miles on it. It now has 115,000 miles and have had no real troubles aside from replacing a total of 5 headlight bulbs. We're dreading the day we replace it because there's nothing like it out there. We had 2 adults ride in the back seat from Detroit to Chicago and were comfortable except climbing in and out.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think its laughable that a convicted felon is going above and beyond with his self righteousness to attack an upstanding member of society who lives in an area that makes owning a vehicle a virtual impossibility before reaching the cutoff age of 25.

you like to say things that aren't true, like you have insurance, or that I am a convicted felon. nether is true, but go on, you are just a child with an education and no brain. but keep going you will learn eventually who the convicted Felon is,

add more fuel to the fire.

thanks for giving the NYPD even more evidence as to who is braking the law. What I did and admitted to I paid my dues for decades ago and the statute of limitations has run out, yours hasn't. So just keep proven that an education does not make a smart person, just an arrogant young man full of SH!t.

Originally posted by FrugalFiero:

Wouldn't break my heart.

Thanks for giving me a reason for neging you. at least I have the guts to tell people when I neg them, unlike so many others who are just young, dumb and full of themselves.

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Back on topic

We have a 2006 9/3 convertible we bought off a lease in '09 with 20,000 miles on it. It now has 115,000 miles and have had no real troubles aside from replacing a total of 5 headlight bulbs. We're dreading the day we replace it because there's nothing like it out there. We had 2 adults ride in the back seat from Detroit to Chicago and were comfortable except climbing in and out.

You know I don't understand why a mechanical engineer with a degree can't make a TA a dependable vehicle, my 94 Suburban has OVER 230,000 miles on it right now and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it across the country tomorrow. but then he is the one with the degree and can't depend on his own vehicle. so that just shows how smart he is and how good that degree is.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 10-16-2013).]

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve, I really don't see what you are accomplishing by insulting him and your generalized group of young people. You have a Vendetta against him because you feel he insulted you. As the old saying goes, Two wrongs don't make a right. Now lets take a page from one of my many Army Training classes on Conflict Resolution. What should've happened was you PM or Posted to nitroheadz28 that his post offended you and that you believe he owes you an apology and ask that he removes his offending post. I am sure, like any reasonable person, he would've obliged you. Thats the ADULT way of handling situations. You went about it with anger and revenge, which in turn made him defensive and angry toward you. His posts may have offended you but that doesn't mean you have to wreck every thread of his, you are not only hurting nitroheadz28 but you are affecting all the other members of this forum that enjoy helping other people when they ask for it, wether it be advice or whatever.

I hate that you are generalizing all of us young people as dumb, arrogant, & lazy. I'm 24 so I fit into that group of young, dumb, arrogant, lazy people. But I tell this much, I am the furthest thing from lazy and dumb. Alot of "young" people defend this country, they ain't lazy. nitroheadz28 has a degree in Engineering, thats not exactly an easy degree to get and college ain't easy. At least he is out there trying to get a job and contribute to society unlike many people these days, this includes people my age and people your age.

I have a few family members that are Mentally Disabled, one of my cousins was born with Congenital Hydrocephalus, he is Mentally Disabled because of it. I don't get offended easily when people say bad things about Mentally Disabled people, I will step in when it gets offensive and inform them of their ignorance. But saying that you get offended when people do and then calling people retarded is Hypocritical.

I gave you a Negative Rating because "Struggles to stay on topic"
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

at least I have the guts to tell people when I neg them, unlike so many others who are just young, dumb and full of themselves.

Steve

I gave you a neg a long, long time ago. And I told you when I did it and why I did it.

Oh wait, I'm just young, dumb, and full of myself. Take back what I said, I don't have the guts to tell you when I neg you.

All you ever manage to do is stroke your own ego. Hours worked, miles on your car, laws broken, then owning up to it (because you're so brave). There is a guy working as an Operations Supervisor here at my work. I wanted to order some work done on a couple wells, and asked him for his advice. No school, this guy has worked up from the bottom and is way more knowledgeable about this field than I am. We talked, and when he was asking about looking at certain graphs, I said "No, honestly I've never seen those before. How do I read those and how do I use the information?"
He taught me how to do it. I respect the guy. We ordered the work done together and will make a great team.

If I asked you the same question, you'd undoubtedly respond:
"What, you don't know how to do this? You're the engineer, not me. I have more years under my belt than you've been alive. I had to figure it out myself, why can't you? Or are you too dumb to do that? What a good job engineering school did for you. More education than brain, come back to me when you really have some experience."

There is a difference. There is a reason you haven't been treated with respect by younger people, and why you think they're all just full of themselves and unwilling to listen. It's because they don't want to listen to you. You're the problem. That didn't take an engineering degree to figure out either, Steve, but yeah, I have one. And with that education, and the training by the experienced guys at work, I'm going to do a pretty damn good job out here. A better job than you've ever done in your life. So enjoy your pride while it lasts, because even though I may never pass some of the guys out here that have worked this field their whole lives and are smarter than me, when you finally realize that you weren't that hard to supersede, you're going to be one sad puppy.

Deuces.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock