Started on: 01-09-2012 10:22 PM
Replies: 156 (2933 views)
Last post by: Finally_Mine_86_GT on 01-23-2012 03:21 PM
8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I wanted O'Charley's, so I called in a couple steak orders and went to pick it up at the bar.
When I got there, there was one seat open at the bar, it had an empty glass in front of it. So I sat down and the bartender cleaned the spot up and gave me my bill for the food.
After paying, I was sitting at the bar, waiting on my food, when someone grabs me by the back of the neck and spins me around. He starts shouting I stole his seat and drank his drink.
So I got up and stepped to the side. I apologized and motioned for him to take the seat.

The drunk, then grabs me by my shirt with his left hand and draws back his right fist to slug me. I quickly grabbed his left collarbone and squeezed as hard as I could, Wehn he let go, I quickly kicked the back of his right knee and brought him to the ground. Next thing I know, another man pins the drunk down and start cuffing him. He asks if I am ok and then Identifies himself as a police officer. I figured I was going to jail, but he congratulated me and made sure I was ok.

The restaurant in pressing charges on the drunk, so I have to go in tomorrow and give a statement... I do not like to fight.. I really do not like to hurt anyone. But I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT ME!!

Man I hate Mondays.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
red84sematt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, what a night. sounds like you had a case of the badass mondays. lol

hope all keeps going well.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should have shot him.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DANG! Glad you took care of that guy without getting hurt, and that the cop handled things properly.

It seems like its getting crazier and crazier out there...

Originally posted by red84sematt:
sounds like you had a case of the badass mondays. lol

Maybe the drunk guy was mad that 8Ball wasn't wearing enough flair?

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Shot who? the drunk? The cop? Both?

It sounds like SOMEONE needs a few more puffs to get himself all un-grumpy again...

Don't pick on 8Ball, or he'll squeeze your freakin' clavicle!
Wonder if they got it on video?

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-09-2012).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lol
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, I really did my best NOT to hurt the guy.
Mind you he was a good 6'4 and I am 5'5. But still, I don;t want to hurt anyone and I don't want to have to fight.
And I SURE don;t want to go to the PD for lunch tomorrow...\

And Shooting him would have just landed me in jail.

[This message has been edited by 8Ball (edited 01-09-2012).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tsk tsk you do not squeeze the collar bone you strike and keep your hands free.

But other than that good job.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 01-09-2012).]

Kekipi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 8Ball:

My wife and I wanted O'Charley's, so I called in a couple steak orders and went to pick it up at the bar.
When I got there, there was one seat open at the bar, it had an empty glass in front of it. So I sat down and the bartender cleaned the spot up and gave me my bill for the food.
After paying, I was sitting at the bar, waiting on my food, when someone grabs me by the back of the neck and spins me around. He starts shouting I stole his seat and drank his drink.
So I got up and stepped to the side. I apologized and motioned for him to take the seat.

The drunk, then grabs me by my shirt with his left hand and draws back his right fist to slug me. I quickly grabbed his left collarbone and squeezed as hard as I could, Wehn he let go, I quickly kicked the back of his right knee and brought him to the ground. Next thing I know, another man pins the drunk down and start cuffing him. He asks if I am ok and then Identifies himself as a police officer. I figured I was going to jail, but he congratulated me and made sure I was ok.

The restaurant in pressing charges on the drunk, so I have to go in tomorrow and give a statement... I do not like to fight.. I really do not like to hurt anyone. But I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT ME!!

Man I hate Mondays.

Lucky I live Kauai.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You beat up a drunk. Want an award?
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I almost thought this was my own thread bumped up again... Crazy! Glad you are okay. Sounds like things were a lot more close up and personal than my incident.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

You beat up a drunk. Want an award?

You... Can go **** yourself.

As for grabbing the collarbone, It forces you to release your grip without permanent injury.

PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

tsk tsk you do not squeeze the collar bone you strike and keep your hands free.

But other than that good job.

I dunno, that worked pretty well for THIS guy:

*DON'T MAKE ME PINCH YOU*

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-09-2012).]

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Twice.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1. Did you stay and eat
2. Why are you here posting, your wife is in "My Hero/I just watched my husband take out the trash" mode right now... Go GET her, TIGER!
(Just don't pinch her clavicle)

And when you're done, go climb up a rock pile (or a pile of laundry or something) and hold up your blazing sword and let forth a triumphant roar!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-11-2012).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hehehe, Nah I was getting to food to go.. We ate.. had sex.. I am here now.

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

(Obvious sarcasm. The troll won't see it that way, and will surely try to get up out of his computer chair. The suction sound will alert the local media, and he will post up another video of his kindness towards a disabled child. Then he will tell us how it is not like the child will ever be an astronaut. )

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You... Can go **** yourself.

As for grabbing the collarbone, It forces you to release your grip without permanent injury.

Y u mad? Just stating, them drunks, with impaired judgment and slowed reflexes can put up a hell of a fight. I mean it sounds like a life or death battle. Good thing you grabbed his collar bone before things go really out of hand.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not mad, you are just a **** stain on this usually pleasant forum and I like telling you to go **** yourself.
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome job 8Ball!

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I dunno, that worked pretty well for THIS guy:

*DON'T MAKE ME PINCH YOU*

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 01-09-2012).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hehehe, Nah I was getting to food to go.. We ate.. had sex.. I am here now.

With each other, I hope!

Good job.

TMI, but good job.

Good thing the drunk wasn't wearing his clavicle armor.
Outcome might have been different!

Wonder if he'll sober up before bubba's done sexing HIM up...

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fight?
PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh I hope he sober's up just before it starts!!!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not mad, you are just a **** stain on this usually pleasant forum and I like telling you to go **** yourself.

Just calling it how I see it. You drove a Miata and beat up drunks. You are the most manly mofo I know. You like telling me to go **** my self and I like telling you you're a pussy.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just calling it how I see it. You drove a Miata and beat up drunks. You are the most manly mofo I know. You like telling me to go **** my self and I like telling you you're a pussy.

The we will just have to leave it at that. You're a dickbag douche and I'm a Pussy. Anytime you wanna test that theory, I'll be right here.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Fight?

Nope, im not drunk. And I gotta go to work.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(Obvious sarcasm. The troll won't see it that way, and will surely try to get up out of his computer chair. The suction sound will alert the local media, and he will post up another video of his kindness towards a disabled child. Then he will tell us how it is not like the child will ever be an astronaut. )

Obvious troll is so obvious. Here is your attention. Enjoy it, big fella.
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The we will just have to leave it at that. You're a dickbag douche and I'm a Pussy. Anytime you wanna test that theory, I'll be right here.

Ill pick up a 5th of jack on be on my way. I better get hammered
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever floats yer boat cap'n
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job Randy.

<snicker>

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-09-2012).]

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Nice job Randy.

<snicker>

Thanks I was quite happy with it myself

PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Y u mad? Just stating, them drunks, with impaired judgment and slowed reflexes can put up a hell of a fight. I mean it sounds like a life or death battle. Good thing you grabbed his collar bone before things go really out of hand.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks I was quite happy with it myself

I meant handling the drunk without inflicting any damage. Some people might have gotten pissed and decked him, just on principle.

The other was just a bonus.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, but when you are done, will you still be homeless? Or will someone else set you up? Hmmm? Perhaps the hearts of others will carry you through life? Or give you a car? or maybe give you money to call your Mom in jail? Life is great for you. ain't it?

Didn't everyone already know, Kris is the baddest mofo on this forum? He has skills, looks, money, and even a bag of chips.

You see, once again, someone sitting at their cpu (could be questionable as to the ownership) and speaking out of their blubberous mouth, while the soda cans pile up nearby. "Mom, make me a sandwhich!" Oh wait, she can't. J. A. I. L.

Pizz off kitties. I am now online, and sick of little biatches. Blahbitty blah. Blahbitty blah. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Tony Kania

Any of you two fools want my address? Like always, I pay for airfre. Of course Kris wouldn't know anything about others paying his way? Mooooooch!

Edit: Didn't put my last name in.

Sure, send me some cash. I don't like to fly, but if you feel that yelling at me in person would give you some type of catharsis and you are willing to pay for a flight, I will be happy to come hang out. Put up or shut up.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2012 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony

8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I meant handling the drunk without inflicting any damage. Some people might have gotten pissed and decked him, just on principle.

The other was just a bonus.

I honestly try my best to be a peaceful person. I am trained in martial arts, but it was not to fight people. It was to stop them from beating me up. I have been short, small and red headed my whole life. I have run across every bully in 3 counties growing up. I do not like to fight, but I like being harmed even less. If I can avoid hurting someone who is obviously acting out of impaired judgement... Then I will.

Now someone who is sober and being stupid for the sake of stupid... Is only going to get so far.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2012 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kekipi:

Lucky I live Kauai.

I'll say! I can't wait to come back. After all, I've run out of Hawaiian coffee. Oops, wrong thread.

Wow, I just read the remainder of the threads. I was being too civil. Therefore, I will only come and get coffee if you'll send me a ticket and call me some names. OBTW, way to go 8Ball(on the initial altercation).

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 01-09-2012).]

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mind you he was a good 6'4 and I am 5'5.

Am I the only one to wonder how such a little fella reached this giants collar bone? Juuuuuuust kiddin' 8Ball. I don't take you to have "little man" syndrome. I'm only 5'8".

You shoulda pistol whipped'em .
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wadda bunch of defenseless midgets

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This collarbone grab, how does that work? Wouldnt the guy have to be eraly skinny to be able to grab his collar bone? Or do you grab the neck muscle above it?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock