Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  So I got assaulted ...... (Page 4)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
So I got assaulted ...... by 8Ball
Started on: 01-09-2012 10:22 PM
Replies: 156 (2736 views)
Last post by: Finally_Mine_86_GT on 01-23-2012 03:21 PM
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you missed the part about insurance fraud? It isn't like I am being accused of sending a delaminated taillight and calling it fair condition. He is stating that I mutilated myself, including having a surgeon cut into my leg and rebuild an apparently uninjured ankle joint, in hopes of some large settlement. This is a significant thing. If that were true, it would cause people to rightfully take serious issue with my character. As well as the professional conduct of my surgeon and the other four opinions. While he isn't outright calling me an exploiter of children, he makes insinuations about my intent posting some videos of a Christmas visit. He has had me on full blast accusing me of some very improper conduct. Now that it is time to fold, and everybody gets to see every bodies cards, he hides behind the skirts of others.
IP: Logged
Patrick
Member
Posts: 30530
From: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 443
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Sure, now that you know that I can actually hurt you in the pocketbook for running your lip, now you slink away to hide behind your CPU. So Tony, were you born in Clinton Township? June 13, 1972? What's your current address, Tony J. Kania? Save me some time since you aren't hiding from anything.



Jeff, I still remember when you posted the BS here that I had suggested "in so many words" that... "the world may have been better off had (a particular forum member) wrapped himself around a lightpole during a street race".

Remember that, Jeff? Do you remember those good times way back when you were telling the forum that I wanted a forum member to kill himself? Have a look at This thread if you wish to recall those good times when you were at your zenith here as Stimpy at PFF. Back when you had a troop of clueless misfits humping your leg and supporting all the crap that you used to post.

I've basically let all that stuff go (although I don't forget) and I don't hold a grudge against you, but seriously, it really makes me wonder how you can look at yourself in the mirror when your behavior here has been less than stellar over the years and yet you're now acting all tearful and hurt over something said about you. Oh boo-hoo, grow some testicles.

Just drop this crap with Tony. It's not like you haven't made cutting and insulting comments to fellow forum members yourself hundreds of times. Go back to insulting Canadians and we can all just move on. (Yeah, that last bit was joke.)

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
Taijiguy
Member
Posts: 12198
From: Delaware, OH.
Registered: Jul 99


Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguyClick Here to Email TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeff, I've been flat-out accused of being a pedophile on this forum just because I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon and lynch a guy who probably was a pedophile. People are going to think what they want and nothing you or I do is going to change that.
IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT
Member
Posts: 4809
From: Hyde Park, New York
Registered: Sep 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTClick Here to Email Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

So you missed the part about insurance fraud? It isn't like I am being accused of sending a delaminated taillight and calling it fair condition. He is stating that I mutilated myself, including having a surgeon cut into my leg and rebuild an apparently uninjured ankle joint, in hopes of some large settlement. This is a significant thing. If that were true, it would cause people to rightfully take serious issue with my character. As well as the professional conduct of my surgeon and the other four opinions. While he isn't outright calling me an exploiter of children, he makes insinuations about my intent posting some videos of a Christmas visit. He has had me on full blast accusing me of some very improper conduct. Now that it is time to fold, and everybody gets to see every bodies cards, he hides behind the skirts of others.


Nope, havent missed a thing. An accusation is just that and nothing more. Its been my experience that the only people who explode after a bs accusation are children and the guilty. At first I believed it was BS but now....

You dont want nor care what I think. But, if im thinking that way im sure others are as well. Not good if somebody was to stumble on this. Its first year psych.

Since you've shown your sue happy what charge are you coming after me for? Again, just curious. Just wanna make sure my ducks are in a row for the counter suit.
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Since you've shown your sue happy what charge are you coming after me for? Again, just curious. Just wanna make sure my ducks are in a row for the counter suit.


I'll make sure you aren't surprised if the need ever arises.
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Patrick:


Jeff, I still remember when you posted the BS here that I had suggested "in so many words" that... "the world may have been better off had (a particular forum member) wrapped himself around a lightpole during a street race".

Remember that, Jeff? Do you remember those good times way back when you were telling the forum that I wanted a forum member to kill himself? Have a look at This thread if you wish to recall those good times when you were at your zenith here as Stimpy at PFF. Back when you had a troop of clueless misfits humping your leg and supporting all the crap that you used to post.

I've basically let all that stuff go (although I don't forget) and I don't hold a grudge against you, but seriously, it really makes me wonder how you can look at yourself in the mirror when your behavior here has been less than stellar over the years and yet you're now acting all tearful and hurt over something said about you. Oh boo-hoo, grow some testicles.

Just drop this crap with Tony. It's not like you haven't made cutting and insulting comments to fellow forum members yourself hundreds of times. Go back to insulting Canadians and we can all just move on. (Yeah, that last bit was joke.)



So you bring up an 11 year old thread to give me a lesson about letting stuff go? What else can you train me in by demonstrating your own incompetence. And as far as clueless misfits humping my leg in the first four months of my membership on this forum must have meant that I was doing something right. Don't hate because I made friends quicker then you.

And this isn't cutting or insulting comments. It is libel. There are civil penalties for that. Whether I intend to pursue them our not lies squarely on the tiny head of Tony Kania. And this is not crying about it, it is using the law to support my rights.
IP: Logged
Patrick
Member
Posts: 30530
From: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 443
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

And as far as clueless misfits humping my leg in the first four months of my membership on this forum must have meant that I was doing something right. Don't hate because I made friends quicker then you.



I suppose if your prime goal at PFF as Stimpy was to have clueless misfits humping your leg, then yes, you did very well here for a couple of years.

Time moves on. Where are your "friends" now?
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Patrick:


I suppose if your prime goal at PFF as Stimpy was to have clueless misfits humping your leg, then yes, you did very well here for a couple of years.

Time moves on. Where are your "friends" now?


Well, if your outlook of people who don't share your narrow view makes them clueless leghumping misfits, it is no surprise you don't make friends.
IP: Logged
Jake_Dragon
Member
Posts: 31121
From: Long Beach
Registered: Jan 2001


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 392
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by 8Ball:

My wife and I wanted O'Charley's, so I called in a couple steak orders and went to pick it up at the bar.
When I got there, there was one seat open at the bar, it had an empty glass in front of it. So I sat down and the bartender cleaned the spot up and gave me my bill for the food.
After paying, I was sitting at the bar, waiting on my food, when someone grabs me by the back of the neck and spins me around. He starts shouting I stole his seat and drank his drink.
So I got up and stepped to the side. I apologized and motioned for him to take the seat.

The drunk, then grabs me by my shirt with his left hand and draws back his right fist to slug me. I quickly grabbed his left collarbone and squeezed as hard as I could, Wehn he let go, I quickly kicked the back of his right knee and brought him to the ground. Next thing I know, another man pins the drunk down and start cuffing him. He asks if I am ok and then Identifies himself as a police officer. I figured I was going to jail, but he congratulated me and made sure I was ok.

The restaurant in pressing charges on the drunk, so I have to go in tomorrow and give a statement... I do not like to fight.. I really do not like to hurt anyone. But I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT ME!!

Man I hate Mondays.


This thread would be a lot more fun if he would have said clitoris
IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT
Member
Posts: 4809
From: Hyde Park, New York
Registered: Sep 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTClick Here to Email Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since you want to slam one person for an accusation then is it ok for all the people you have done it to, to come after you? Think about it. Your no saint and ive seen some things that could be used. I wont get involved in that but people could.

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Oh yeah. Before I forget. There is nothing you CAN get me on or you would have mentioned it. Thats the way an insecure bully opperates.

Not sure what you think you want but in tonys statement he did say "everybody" . By law that includes you. If you refuse to accept it, thats on you. Not him.

Its crazy. I used to think you were just misunderstood. Heck I was even going to try and defend you a few times. Now I see your true colors. Cant belive you woud be the same as the other sue happy people. Thought you were better then that. Guess your just as petty. Very sad human being.
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

Since you want to slam one person for an accusation then is it ok for all the people you have done it to, to come after you? Think about it. Your no saint and ive seen some things that could be used. I wont get involved in that but people could.

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house.

 
quote

So what are you talking about. Don't be shy. If I have wrongly accused someone of a criminal act, I want to know about it.
Bluff called.

 
quote

Oh yeah. Before I forget. There is nothing you CAN get me on or you would have mentioned it. Thats the way an insecure bully opperates.


I don't know why I would want to "get you" on something. So far all you have done is disagree with me and make some provocative comments. Nothing that I don't do every day on this forum. I have no problem with that.
 
quote

Not sure what you think you want but in tonys statement he did say "everybody" . By law that includes you. If you refuse to accept it, thats on you. Not him.


Hmm. You found that sincere? If I owed you money, would it be enough for me to throw dollar bills off of a bridge? Im willing to accept it as an apology though. I would still like a retraction.
 
quote

Its crazy. I used to think you were just misunderstood. Heck I was even going to try and defend you a few times. Now I see your true colors. Cant belive you woud be the same as the other sue happy people. Thought you were better then that. Guess your just as petty. Very sad human being.


So why are you in this? Are you compensating, or do you have something to prove?

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 01-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick
Member
Posts: 30530
From: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 443
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Well, if your outlook of people who don't share your narrow view makes them clueless leghumping misfits, it is no surprise you don't make friends.



Back in your "prime" as Stimpy, you would post the most cutting of insults... just to get a laugh. And yes, your clueless leghumping misfit "friends" found it all so entertaining.

But I repeat, where are all your "friends" now? I don't see them lining up to defend your current actions. Maybe they grew up and simply got bored with your brand of humor. (To be fair, I'll state that I find you to be a whole lot less abasive the last couple of years.)

You had quite a run here as flavor of the month way back when. Now you're just another member of PFF, same as the rest of us. No fanfare, no leghumping, and for the vast majority of us... no lawsuits.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT
Member
Posts: 4809
From: Hyde Park, New York
Registered: Sep 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTClick Here to Email Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:


So why are you in this? Are you compensating, or do you have something to prove?


Honestly, I was a little ticked when I read you acting like a guilty child that got caught with his hand in a cookie jar. Tried to save you from being a a-hole bully. Well, I failed. Your on your own.

One piece of advise. He implied an accusation and apologized. You implied physical harm to him at his residence. His countersuit will be higher since he has a child in the residence. Thats endangering the welfare of a minor. Good luck to ya.
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:


Honestly, I was a little ticked when I read you acting like a guilty child that got caught with his hand in a cookie jar. Tried to save you from being a a-hole bully. Well, I failed. Your on your own.

One piece of advise. He implied an accusation and apologized. You implied physical harm to him at his residence. His countersuit will be higher since he has a child in the residence. Thats endangering the welfare of a minor. Good luck to ya.


WHOA! When did I ever make any implications of physical harm? The closest you could say about that is that I offered to duplicate my injury on his ankle if he volunteered for it. I never threatened him with any physical harm against his will. If I arrive at his residence, it will be because he offered me air fare, and picked me up from the Spokane Airport. Why would he do that if he feels some legitimate physical threat from me? Don't go putting words in Tonys mouth, he has enough legitimate problems to deal with.


IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT
Member
Posts: 4809
From: Hyde Park, New York
Registered: Sep 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTClick Here to Email Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was the way I took it. 3rd person perspective. You can sugar coat it as much as you want but its right there. In two seperate threads. If thats the way he took it, thats how the law will see it. Just sayin.

I never spoke for tony. Wow man you are delusional.

Anybody would counter sue if somebody was nutty enough to sue somebody from the internet. Any decent lawyer would recomend it. Your pride is hurt, I get it. Dont worry you wont see me again posting on your insanity posts and I Do honestly wish you the best. Kinda hope you seek professional help.

So you know my intent was to get you to calm down. Then I was going to ask tony nicely to take it down. Im sure he would have if asked nicely from a third party. Now since your threats, I kinda hope it stays there. Anybody is legally allowed to state an opinion. It is within my opinion and covered by freedom of speech that tony must have been on to something to get this type of reaction. Also I hope if you do go forward with this, that you get your a** handed to you in court and face criminal charges for your crimes here. The only fitting end to this.
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no willingness to sue anyone. Unless I have Tonys address, the threat is awfully weak anyway, but he could absolutely squash any willingness that exists in me to be litigious be simply retracting his STATEMENTS (not inferences, not opinions). Maybe I need to just chill the **** out, but it is pretty hard when third parties feel the need to poke and prod this thread up to the top. Maybe those third parties need to mind their own ****in business, but if third parties could mind their own business this thread wouldn't have lasted even 20 posts.
IP: Logged
Shill
Member
Posts: 2166
From: Spokane, WA
Registered: Apr 2009


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShillSend a Private Message to ShillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

I like turtles.


IP: Logged
Patrick
Member
Posts: 30530
From: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 443
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Maybe I need to just chill the **** out, but it is pretty hard when third parties feel the need to poke and prod this thread up to the top. Maybe those third parties need to mind their own ****in business, but if third parties could mind their own business this thread wouldn't have lasted even 20 posts.



So you were with 8Ball at O'Charley's? I somehow missed that in the opening post.

IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I miss your logic and your point, but I recognize and acknowledge your need to continue to involve yourself in other peoples business.
IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT
Member
Posts: 4809
From: Hyde Park, New York
Registered: Sep 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTClick Here to Email Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see where your going with this and cool. Light at the end of the tunnel.

Tony: could you please remove the post in question? Consider it a favor to me.

All others: please let this thread die. After tony removes that post ill pm cliff and ask for a close.
With your help thiscan end peacefully.
Edit to add: about an hour and it will be removed. Got your word your done with this insanity?

[This message has been edited by Finally_Mine_86_GT (edited 01-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
Patrick
Member
Posts: 30530
From: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 443
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I miss your logic and your point, but I recognize and acknowledge your need to continue to involve yourself in other peoples business.



And it was somehow your "business" to suggest to 8Ball that he should've shot the guy?

People are allowed to post in a thread. That's what a forum is all about. The thread can then go off in different directions for different reasons. That's what happens. You've been here a few years. You know how it works.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Patrick:


And it was somehow your "business" to suggest to 8Ball that he should've shot the guy?

People are allowed to post in a thread. That's what a forum is all about. The thread can then go off in different directions for different reasons. That's what happens. You've been here a few years. You know how it works.


Thanks for helping the thread die. Yes, it was my business to suggest the 8ball should've shot the guy. It was a joke. Sorry if I did not appreciate the sheer terror he experienced. It is not, therefore, Tonys business to get offended on 8balls behalf, or your business to get offended on tonys behalf. That is what is known as THIRD PARTY. 8ball=party in the first part, me, party in the second part. Anyone else = third party. That is how that works.
IP: Logged
Patrick
Member
Posts: 30530
From: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Registered: Apr 99


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 443
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickClick Here to Email PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

8ball=party in the first part, me, party in the second part. Anyone else = third party. That is how that works.



Sorry, I figured 8Ball was the first, the guy with the sore clavicle was the second, and you were the third while sitting at O'Charley's bar.

 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Yes, it was my business to suggest the 8ball should've shot the guy. It was a joke.


Lame.

You were funnier when you were tearing strips off of people for the benefit of your clueless leghumping misfit "friends".
IP: Logged
Taijiguy
Member
Posts: 12198
From: Delaware, OH.
Registered: Jul 99


Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguyClick Here to Email TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Finally_Mine_86_GT:

I see where your going with this and cool. Light at the end of the tunnel.

Tony: could you please remove the post in question? Consider it a favor to me.

All others: please let this thread die. After tony removes that post ill pm cliff and ask for a close.
With your help thiscan end peacefully.
Edit to add: about an hour and it will be removed. Got your word your done with this insanity?



That's an Incorrect assumption. Unless at least one of them decides to no longer participate this kind of thing will continue to poison thread after thread. Close this one and they will just move on to the next.

And Jeff, you should think about your claims of libel. Are you prepared to issue an apology to everyone on this forum you've slandered? I'm pretty sure you just recently accused Roger of being a pedophile. I believe that qualifies as libel. Are you prepared to publicly apologize to him?

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 01-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT
Member
Posts: 4809
From: Hyde Park, New York
Registered: Sep 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTClick Here to Email Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really? Does everybody here need drama like they need air?

LET IT GO!

Chances are good tony will keep his distance and vise versa.

I understand you guys have axe to grind, fine. Please do it in pm's.
IP: Logged
1988holleyformula
Member
Posts: 4109
From: SE MN
Registered: Jul 2009


Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post


How lucky can we get? One party decides to leave the fight and sends out a PM to everyone apologizing for the childish actions that have transpired here, and in his place we get two new antagonists!

I'm gonna have to buy Cliff a beer, because this kind of entertainment shouldn't be free!

edit: Oh come on Antuzzi, that new post VVV
wasn't nearly an inflammatory as it needed to be to keep this thread going.

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 01-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
87antuzzi
Member
Posts: 11151
From: Surrounded by corn.
Registered: Feb 2009


Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziClick Here to Email 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh wowza. I check the thread and find this....This is gold.
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88
Member
Posts: 8518
From: Coastal California
Registered: Mar 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Click Here to Email WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Taijiguy:


That's an Incorrect assumption. Unless at least one of them decides to. No longer participate this kind of thing will continue to poison thread after thread. Close this one and they will just move on to the next.

And Jeff, you should think about your claims of libel. Are you prepared to issue an Demi isn't eating. Swell. Might be time to consider either different livestock or a new hobby altogetherapology to everyone on this forum you've slandered? I'm pretty sure you just recently accused Roger of being a pedophile. I'm believe that qualifies as libel. Are you prepared to publicly apologize to him


I think auto correct had its way with your post. Demi isn't eating? Time to consider different livestock? I no unnerstan.

For roger, I think I do owe an apology to him. And I've accepted Tonys apology, whether he meant it for me or not. I would still like a retraction, but I see your point. Let's just call it stupid and done. Provided the third parties can leave it alone, I'm willing to as well.

Edit. Post your edit. Everyone that I have slandered (libeled) ? While my posts about roger have not been charitable, they have not accused him of committing any actual crimes. Typing that out, it makes the distinction unimportant. I feel convicted by your input. I owe roger better treatment in the future.

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 01-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
Taijiguy
Member
Posts: 12198
From: Delaware, OH.
Registered: Jul 99


Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguyClick Here to Email TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:


I think auto correct had its way with your post. Demi isn't eating? Time to consider different livestock? I no unnerstan.

For roger, I think I do owe an apology to him. And I've accepted Tonys apology, whether he meant it for me or not. I would still like a retraction, but I see your point. Let's just call it stupid and done. Provided the third parties can leave it alone, I'm willing to as well.


LOL Yeah, I tried to respond on my iphone and somehow copied text got inserted. I'm glad it wasn't something more embarrassing. I got a seahorse that isn't eating and I'm getting tired of losing seahorses to unspecified diseases. Now that that's cleared up...

Glad you guys are working it out. Good for you. And I mean that.

Edit- that was huge what you posted Jeff, just want to let you know you get a positive from me. We've had our differences, but I appreciate that you could take my comments constructively, you definitely deserve it for that.

[This message has been edited by Taijiguy (edited 01-11-2012).]

IP: Logged
Tony Kania
Member
Posts: 20794
From: The Inland Northwest
Registered: Dec 2008


Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess that there is a first time for everything.

I removed my posts from this thread. I understand that my quotes will remain, but for the sake of the forum..... I apologize to ALL parties.

I acknowledge being an azz.

I can pick and choose with whom I want to interact with. Something that I need to remember.

Tony Kania

IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT
Member
Posts: 4809
From: Hyde Park, New York
Registered: Sep 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTClick Here to Email Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
 
quote
Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I guess that there is a first time for everything.

I removed my posts from this thread. I understand that my quotes will remain, but for the sake of the forum..... I apologize to ALL parties.

I acknowledge being an azz.

I can pick and choose with whom I want to interact with. Something that I need to remember.

Tony Kania


Tony: Thank you!

Jeff: Hope i have your word here. This is done! (not sure if you seen my previous post or just ignored it, dont want to speculate)

Cliff Pennock: Just sent you a PM please delete this thread (preferable) or close it before it starts up again. Thank you Sir!

Dave
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT
Member
Posts: 2048
From: The Rock
Registered: Apr 2009


Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Have not been in this thread since the first day it was posted. I should spend more time here, very entertaining.
IP: Logged
Genopsyde
Member
Posts: 774
From: Willoughby, Ohio USA
Registered: Dec 2007


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nevermind...

[This message has been edited by Genopsyde (edited 01-12-2012).]

IP: Logged
Cliff Pennock
Administrator
Posts: 10876
From: Haarlem, The Netherlands
Registered: Jan 99


Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageClick Here to Email Cliff PennockSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People acting tough over the internet.

How exciting.

IP: Logged
skuzzbomer
Member
Posts: 7492
From: Nashville
Registered: Sep 2009


Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2012 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy hell... did I miss the party or what?
IP: Logged
theBDub
Member
Posts: 9230
From: Florida
Registered: May 2010


Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2012 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig.

------------------
I'm young, impulsive, and naïve; but I'm learning.

‎"Of all the illusions that beset mankind none is quite so curious as that tendency to suppose that we are mentally and morally superior to those who differ from us in opinion."
- Elbert Hubbard



 
quote
Originally posted by ls3mach:


How's your butt hole? Have you had it clenched? I always clench mine for good luck. Also helps keep it firm. It used to get sore when I would do it for too long, but not so much anymore.

IP: Logged
Finally_Mine_86_GT
Member
Posts: 4809
From: Hyde Park, New York
Registered: Sep 2006


Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback





Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTClick Here to Email Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig...

------------------
"Remember: amateurs built the ark ....
professionals built the Titanic."

 
quote
timgray
Because that is all a corvette is good for, parts for the fiero..

Part of the Rallaster "Overhaulin" project. 6/4/2011
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085568.html
IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay



Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock